Corrupt-a-Wish

• 2926 Replies
Re: Corrupt-a-Wish
« Reply #1695 on: November 05, 2013, 18:43:05 »
Granted; all entry-level jobs now require at least 10 years of experience. Chrysophylax, i know it was impossible to know i was going to do a corruption as well.

Granted. However, you only asked to be able to turn into a megatherium, so instead of being able to change between both forms at will, once you turn into a megatherium you can never change back into a human. Also, you can't type anymore because you don't have hands (assuming you don't know about all this and shapeshift before noticing), so you can't wish for the ability to turn into a human either. Everything you included in your wish that only makes sense if you could turn into a human still applies though.

I wish the blocks in Minecraft were hexagonal prisms instead.

Edit: Alternative corruption: You don't know how to do it.

[mod]Edited out cursing. See the Official Forum Rules[/mod]
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 10:45:17 by LPChip »

« Reply #1696 on: November 05, 2013, 19:44:17 »
Wish Granted! The next minecraft update replaces blocks with hexagonal prisms. Natural landscapes tend to look better, but buildings tend to look worse. The world convertor makes things look weird/bad. The Minecraft community is mostly split between those who use 1.7.2 and those who use 1.8.0 (not alpha or beta versions).

I wish for Minecraft to have all resources/blocks be renewable in survival mode without cheats. Traveling to find more does not count.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 19:48:11 by Caveflower »

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: November 06, 2013, 01:04:33 »
Granted. The game is now too easy and is irredeemably ruined for you, as it was for me.

Actually, those hexagons look pretty cool.

I wish to pass the exams I have tomorrow... uh... (it's after midnight) I mean today.

« Reply #1698 on: November 06, 2013, 09:15:17 »
Granted. You pass the examswith flying colours. In fact, you do so well that you are suspected of cheating by most of the people you know. Nothing comes of it, but the pall of suspicion never really goes away.

I wish I was telekinetic, so that I could "handle" things (with at least my normal strength and dexterity) without needing to use my hands.
I've never meta pun I didn't like.

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #1699 on: November 06, 2013, 10:48:49 »
Granted. You can now do telekinetic to move objects by pure mindpower. People around you however can't comprehend this, as this is not possible, so they now fear you and think you are a freak. Wherever you go, people start screaming and run away which makes you feel miserable and lonely.

I wish I knew what my life would look like 10 years from now.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

« Reply #1700 on: November 06, 2013, 15:06:43 »
You now know what your future holds. It involves a hydrogen bomb.

I wish I could think of a better wish.

« Reply #1701 on: November 06, 2013, 15:28:16 »
Granted. You can think of one better wish, but the wish gets a rather bland and uninspired corruption so it is pretty much wasted.

I wish i was better at down-stabbing in Rogue Legacy. I keep dying because i always try activating a platform too soon or too late.

« Reply #1702 on: November 07, 2013, 12:26:12 »
Granted. You spend a week doing nothing but practicing and become truly impressive down-stabbing skills. You also have an impressive case of repetitive strain injury.

I wish I didn't keep falling asleep at inconvenient times.

Offline Klämrisk

• I can't even recall why I have this duck anymore..
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: November 07, 2013, 13:14:12 »
Granted. You now have trouble sleeping at all.

I wish this CamStudio thingy I downloaded wasn't a big bag of stinking crappiness.
Audial experimentations (Read: demos)
Crazy metal band I sing and play bass/electric guitar in

"Throwback" - a KS level in progress
I seem to recall starting a shift-animation frenzy and increased fascination in Juni's transparent body.

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #1704 on: November 07, 2013, 16:39:25 »
Granted. *Poof* CamStudio is now the most sophisticated piece of software in the world. It is no longer free, but every major filmcompany uses it to capture their footage. Due to it being so awesome, it is not a simple piece of software anymore, and requikres quite a few studies to fully work with it. So now you can't work with it at all anymore. But hey, its a very nice piece of software!

I wish I knew hammer map editor inside out and was able to quickly use it to make a map in under 1 hour.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

« Reply #1705 on: November 07, 2013, 18:56:58 »
Granted, but you go through a doorway (doorways trigger memory loss) and forget the idea you had for your map. You eventually remember what you were going to make, but when you do the "under 1 hour" time limit you accidentally wished for will be over and your wish will be irreversibly undone.

I wish Telenet (a Belgian cable company) actually offered WiFi and 3G that aren't more unstable than a treehouse that's held together by adhesive tape made of butter.

« Reply #1706 on: November 08, 2013, 10:48:15 »
Wish Granted! Telenet now offers the most stable WiFi and 3G in the world. They also automatically block all sites they deem dangerous. Unfortunately Telenet thinks Nifflas's website and forum may contain viruses. You have to use a proxy to reach these websites.

Alternate Corruption: The cost of it is a little of many currencies from countries around the world.

I wish to be able to double-jump and wall-jump in real life.

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #1707 on: November 08, 2013, 11:11:55 »
Granted. These abilities now make you think you're like juni, and you go "spelunking" all the time. Unfortunately, unlike Juni, you will die when you fall from a too height surface or obviously when you are killed/crushed, but unlike Juni, you do not respawn.

It was short while it lasted...

I wish motivation was something you could drink or eat, in order to get more of it.

MODPlug Central Forum

« Reply #1708 on: November 08, 2013, 12:52:47 »
Wish Granted! An overdose of motivation has nasty side effects, like ignoring your health to accomplish your goals. Someone who is naturally a determinator will easily overdose if they take any. Most countries don't make it illegal, but it is often heavily taxed. Withdrawal is also possible.

I wish for real life to have HP (health, hit points) bars.

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: November 08, 2013, 13:14:18 »
Instead of becoming wounded you take hitpoint damage. This means that broken bones are a thing of the past; you can get hit by a car without any debilitating effects. It does also mean that every bruise, cut and graze does notable damage to your hitpoints and, of course, you don't heal overtime. Scientists are working hard to create health potions but at the moment they're very rare and cost a lot of gold; you're best bet is to kill animals and eat their hearts.
It's alarming how quickly those minor injuries are adding up.

I wish for something more exciting than a cheese sandwich to have for lunch.