Corrupt-a-Wish

• 2928 Replies

Offline Tablecat

• View Profile
Re: Corrupt-a-Wish
« Reply #1680 on: November 02, 2013, 02:41:03 »
Granted. Now you keep confusing Plural with the most offensive sequence of three words you can think of. The next time you refer to Plural, you accidentally offend everyone so horribly that you are banned for life.

I wish that I was a millionaire and had a plate of piznachos.

« Reply #1681 on: November 03, 2013, 09:58:18 »
Granted. You are now a millionaire: you possess a million yen, or about $10k. Unfortunately you don't possess them legally. You also have a plate of piznachos. Technically speaking it might be better described as a plate with a piznacho on it, due to you tripping, tilting the plate and then kneeling on the piznachos that fell on the carpet. Have fun!

I wish for something nice and for the corruption of my wish to make it nicer (in my personal view of what "nice" means).
I've never meta pun I didn't like.

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: November 03, 2013, 13:06:36 »
You have a dragon! And it's comes with an instruction manual on how to tame, train and ride dragons!
Unfortunately it is currently untamed, untrained, and is locked in your room with you, and it's not in a good mood.
*Burp*

I wish coming up with D&D scenarios was easier...

Offline Healy

• View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: November 04, 2013, 06:02:05 »
Granted. You now live in a D&D fantasy land, which means you can come up with D&D scenarios just by looking at your backyard. Unfortunately nobody around wants to play D&D, because it's too everyday. Instead they're all interested in the hot new roleplaying game, Offices and Bosses.

I wish I could type faster!

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: November 04, 2013, 18:37:08 »
Granted. You type faster but when you will want reply to someone's wish and use a dirty word by mistake and your system will crash, you'll be banned.

I wish the server ulozto.cz (which I use for downloading movies) wasn't be so SLOW! (I can't download anything and it takes four hours instead of an hour as usual)
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: November 04, 2013, 19:51:19 »
Granted. There is some bug that allows you to download as fast as the people with premium account. However, when the keepers of the server finds about it, they make you to pay for it.
I wish I was not so lazy.

« Reply #1686 on: November 04, 2013, 20:04:14 »
Granted; you are now motivated to do whatever you wanted/needed to do. You fail horribly at it, though, and vow to never do it again.

I wish i actually got some people participating in that collab i've been wanting to do.

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #1687 on: November 04, 2013, 21:47:52 »
Granted. The people you want to collaberate are still not collaberating. Instead some new guys collab with you. They suck at making anything though, so you quickly feel your knowledge is so superior, you would've made a better product if you weren't collaberating. Not to mention, you need to teach them the ropes.

I wish I owned a big villa with a big piece of land around it where I could do anything I wanted to do.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: November 04, 2013, 23:40:35 »
You do. It's in the middle of a warzone. There's a sewage processing plant to your immediate east, a nuclear power plant to the immediate west, an international airport to the south and an active volcano to the north.

I wish I had a solid idea for a novel.

« Reply #1689 on: November 05, 2013, 00:54:41 »
Wish Granted! You are inspired with an idea for a new language that is much easier for you to create novels in. It does not always translate well to English.

Alternate Corruption:
You do. It's in the middle of a warzone. There's a sewage processing plant to your immediate east, a nuclear power plant to the immediate west, an international airport to the south and an active volcano to the north.

Alternate Corruption 2:
You can eat electronics to temporarily be much more creative than usual. Electronics are not toxic to you. Just make sure it is powered off first.

Non Corruption C):
You do!

I wish to be able to stop drinking soda without caffeine withdrawal.

Offline Tablecat

• View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: November 05, 2013, 06:19:05 »
Granted. When you drink soda, you experience opiate withdrawal instead of caffeine withdrawal.

I wish I was in love.

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: November 05, 2013, 13:17:54 »
You fall madly in love with a horrible woman (uh, this is me fairly certain you're a guy, but your gender in your profile is blank so I'm not 100% certain); she strings you along, toys with your emotions and generally leaves you bitter, miserable and utterly heart-broken.
But you still love her.

I wish I owned the moon.

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: November 05, 2013, 13:47:06 »
Granted. You have to pay real estate tax.
I wish my sister's cats stopped jumping and climbing on fly-net on bathroom window.

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: November 05, 2013, 18:24:41 »
Granted. They're now lying dead under the window.

I wish they stopped posting jobs advertisements where driving license is needed.
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

« Reply #1694 on: November 05, 2013, 18:27:42 »
Granted. They stop posting such advertisements altogether, hugely increasing the number of applicants for the remaining jobs. The huge increase in job market friction drives the economy into a deep, lasting depression.

I wish I could turn into a megatherium (preferably about eight feet tall) at will, retaining my full intellect and the ability to speak. Bodily processes performed in one form would be translated, so that, for example, eating a megatherium-suited portion of tree leaves and then transforming would leave me proportionately full of something humans can digest. My clothes would transform with me, leaving the each form dressed in whatever that form was last wearing. (Broadly speaking, like D&D 3.5 Wild Shape.)

I wish I had a solid idea for a novel.

Alternative corruption:

You do. Unfortunately, it's not your idea, and it's neither good nor original. Having had ~300 pages of notes and drafts fall on your head from a window on the fifth floor, however, you can testify that it is very solid indeed.
I've never meta pun I didn't like.