Corrupt-a-Wish

• 2910 Replies

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
Re: Corrupt-a-Wish
« Reply #1635 on: October 19, 2013, 23:41:01 »
Granted. You become a political figure and with your influence, you make it so that people (you included) can now legally throw wet sponges at politicians whenever they feel like it. People have been waiting for years to do something with their sponges and the moment you step outside, you get 100 wet sponges in your face and on your clothes. You quickly run back inside but you realize that they'll just wait for you.

I wish my upcoming cd will sell great, allowing me to live from doing music alone.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

« Reply #1636 on: October 20, 2013, 00:44:58 »
Granted. You can live from doing music alone. In fact, you can live forever from doing nothing but music! Problem is, you can't stop without losing your immortality. You learn to snore tunefully before your natural death and live to be 306, but your need to play at all times forces you to become a one-man band.

I wish for the power to force other people to use their wishes to my benefit.
I've never meta pun I didn't like.

« Reply #1637 on: October 20, 2013, 01:04:27 »
(Eleven lines to eight, StraightFlame. Your move.)
Well, it's 11 lines about intelligent Talps-zombies versus 8 lines about alternate universes hidden within forum replies, of which thousands work together to find a way into ours. It all boils down to the opinion of whoever's reading them, really.

(Also, i was originally planning on involving post #1630 Nifflas in my corruption. The one who drowned in his own house. If i could think of a way to put him in, i'm sure my corruption would've been exactly one character longer than yours.)

RE-ESTABLISHING ON-TOPICNESS... THIS MAY TAKE A FEW HOURS TO COMPLETE...
INITIATING CLEVERCORRUPTIONWRITINGPROGRAM.EXE...
UNDOING RECENT CHANGE IN CORRUPTION CLEVERNESS PARAMETERS...
ERROR. NO VIABLE RESPONSES POSSIBLE.
PLEASE BEAT KNYTT STORIES LEVEL "SAFETY" IN UNDER 10 MINUTES TO CONTINUE.
GURU MEDITATION #00000004.0000AAC0

Granted. You can now live off your music. Barely. You get slightly less money for it than for whatever your job is. Which in itself wouldn't be that bad, except you were fired for the most ambiguous reason ever. However, you'll become famous within a few months, and when that happens you'll get more money than ever. The downside is, whether or not someone becomes famous is decided by the majority of people, which means that like with a certain electronics company, a certain first-person shooter game, and a certain Let's Player, your fanbase... well... just make sure to stop making music as soon as possible, for your own good.

SYNTAX ERROR.
NEW REPLY POSTED BEFORE CLEVERCORRUPTIONWRITINGPROGRAM.EXE COULD FINISH.
TRACING CHRYSOPHYLAX' CURRENT LOCATION...
FIRING ORBITAL TABLECAT LASER...
RETRYING CORRUPTION... PRESS F13 TO ABORT...

Granted, but their wishes still get corrupted like normal, except that everyone decides to write their corruptions in such a way that you're the one who suffers the most.

I wish at least 5 members of the GameCeptionNL community were at least adequate at either Knytt Stories level design or Super Mario Bros. X level design, so i could do a collab with them.

CHECKING FOR RECENT CORRUPTIONS...
NO RECENT CORRUPTIONS DETECTED.
WISH SUCCESSFULLY CORRUPTED
LOGGING OFF...
SHUTTING DOWN INSANELY LONG POST...

Oh, finally. Corrupt-A-Wish-OS is so ridiculously slow. And lengthy.

« Reply #1638 on: October 20, 2013, 20:57:29 »
I admit defeat. 17 lines is more than I can hope to beat.

Granted. They are all extremely skilled and impress you greatly with their early contributions to the collaboration. Unfortunately, you do not impress them. They politely ask you to leave the group.

I wish I had a prehensile tail.

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: October 21, 2013, 14:36:27 »
Granted. You are now a monkey. You are shot and eaten by tourists.

I wish I hadn't broken my pen. :(

« Reply #1640 on: October 21, 2013, 16:26:39 »
I admit defeat. 17 lines is more than I can hope to beat.
Erm... what exactly are you referring to? If you're referring to the computer-speak in my post, that wasn't actually meant to compete with you. I just decided to write something in between the [hr] tags, and it turned out a bit longer than expected.

Nothing interesting between the off-topic and on-topic sections this time. Move along.

Granted. Your pen is now a pencil, so you broke your pencil.

I wish GCNL's Minecraft server didn't have any of the problems it has.

« Reply #1641 on: October 22, 2013, 04:43:24 »
I wish GCNL's Minecraft server didn't have any of the problems it has.

Wish granted! You get on the server tomorrow and it seems like the best place ever. However, by being so great, it has attracted many minecraft players. Because of this all land within a few hundred thousand blocks of spawn has been already been claimed. Some nice people even built a nether railroad to help other players get to unclaimed land. It's still rather tedious to get that far away though.(Assuming GCNL is not a private minecraft server.)

I wish to be able to create an imagined world to live in whenever I'm asleep, and to keep memories of it normally (Unlike how dreams can normally be difficult or impossible to remember).
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 04:47:29 by Caveflower »

« Reply #1642 on: October 22, 2013, 10:53:53 »
Granted. Unfortunately, you forgot to specify how it's created and what else you do. Your insecurities have a wonderful time making a thoroughly unpleasant dream world for you. Sadly, your brain never gets any time off, leaving you zombielike during your waking hours. While you remember the nightmare world well, your memories of real life become increasingly unreliable.

I wish for the ability to repel precipitation, pollen and insects (or any combination of the same, such as pollen and insects but not rain) from a sphere centred on me and of a radius of my choice, up to 100 metres maximum, growing outwards when first activated, changing size at a metre of radius per second, and shrinking, growing and remaining constant precisely as I choose.

Offline Klämrisk

• I can't even recall why I have this duck anymore..
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: October 22, 2013, 12:01:34 »
Granted. This however also repels good-doing micro-organisms in and about your body as well as your...pollen.

I wish for a brilliant idea on how to design the final rooms in my KS levels, since I am currently stuck.
Audial experimentations (Read: demos)
Crazy metal band I sing and play bass/electric guitar in

"Throwback" - a KS level in progress
I seem to recall starting a shift-animation frenzy and increased fascination in Juni's transparent body.

« Reply #1644 on: October 22, 2013, 12:33:08 »
I was trying to come up with a Knytt Stories level idea that involved exploring a dream world, sort of like Yume Nikki and it's fangames. Chrysophylax, your post inspired me with the reason why player is exploring the dream world. Is it okay for me to use your idea?

Granted. This however also repels good-doing micro-organisms in and about your body as well as your...pollen.

I wish for a brilliant idea on how to design the final rooms in my KS levels, since I am currently stuck.

Wish granted. You have horrible hallucinations for a few minutes, but they give you lots of good ideas for your levels. (Did I copy someone else's corruption? I keep feeling like I may be copying someone.)

I wish for my two pet cats to be able to fly. And also to be immune to electricity so they don't get shocked by flying onto power lines.

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #1645 on: October 22, 2013, 12:50:07 »
Granted. Now that they can fly, they no longer feel the need to be with you as they want to explore the world. They fly away, and you never see them again.

I wish for a banana.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: October 22, 2013, 14:02:46 »
You have a really over-ripe banana. It's all black inside.

I wish for the ability to turn invisible at will.

Offline Purple Ink

• View Profile
    • My lore forum
« Reply #1647 on: October 22, 2013, 20:32:44 »
Granted! You can turn invisible. However, you lack the ability to turn visible again. Thus, you spend your life utterly alone, scaring away everyone you try to contact.

I wish I wasn't sick.

« Reply #1648 on: October 22, 2013, 21:33:28 »
Off-Topic: Thank you people of the forums for everything you've done here!

Granted! You can turn invisible. However, you lack the ability to turn visible again. Thus, you spend your life utterly alone, scaring away everyone you try to contact.

I wish I wasn't sick.
Wish granted! You were never ever sick before. But now you are. (Seriously, I keep feeling like I'm copying someone when when I make these. Please tell me if I am.)

Alternate Corruption:
Wish granted! But everyone else still thinks you're sick for the rest of your life.

I wish for the K.S. level I'm designing to not be too difficult to create tilesets for.

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #1649 on: October 22, 2013, 22:17:06 »
Granted. A lot of people can make good tilesets for your KS level. Unfortunately for you its still really difficult.

I wish I legally owned a ufo which I could use as a transport vehicle instead of my car.

Thanks for your thank you :) Its much appreciated.

MODPlug Central Forum