Corrupt-a-Wish

• 2925 Replies

Offline kaizoman666

• I'm a flasher.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
Re: Corrupt-a-Wish
« Reply #480 on: March 13, 2010, 04:36:21 »
Granted, but the immense number causes your brain to implode.

I wish I didn't have to wake up at 3 in the morning tomorrow, just so I could do about 20 minutes worth of stuff.
:hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar:

Offline Pumpkinbot

• No terrain is too hard. Not even dragons.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART page
« Reply #481 on: March 13, 2010, 05:06:20 »
Granted, but the immense number causes your brain to implode.

I wish I didn't have to wake up at 3 in the morning tomorrow, just so I could do about 20 minutes worth of stuff.
You know how this is gonna go down, right? You're gonna wake up either earlier, same time to do more stuff, or both. :P

Just a forewarning.
A God, a Messiah, an Angel, a King, a Prince, and an All Terrain Vehicle.

« Reply #482 on: March 13, 2010, 07:00:59 »
Granted, but the stuff P-Bot sez is true.

I wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish...

781371 'i wish'es later...

i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish i wish theiza27 was a guy. Yeah, i know, most stupidest wish evah. I just wanted to know what happens if i wished this.

Offline LB

• I failed the Turing test.
    • View Profile
    • LB-Stuff
« Reply #483 on: March 13, 2010, 17:42:00 »
Granted. If you want you can go back in time to see when they were a guy. They're not a guy at present.

I wish my game would get more attention.

Offline Yukabacera

• Tasen Soldier (LL868:ALDK)
    • View Profile
    • The Yukabacera Files
« Reply #484 on: March 14, 2010, 12:59:11 »
It does, for about ten seconds. Then it becomes a "Hey do you remember that..." topic and is forgotten by everyone, even yourself in 2 days.

I wish I could go back in time and see what were the 50s like.

=|=
:hiddenstar: My only one.

« Reply #485 on: March 14, 2010, 14:05:28 »
Granted, but you accidentally spawn into WWII, where you die a slow, painful death.

I wish this 'MechaTec' thingy that Yukabacera likes never existed.

Offline Yukabacera

• Tasen Soldier (LL868:ALDK)
    • View Profile
    • The Yukabacera Files
« Reply #486 on: March 14, 2010, 16:42:23 »
Granted: MechaTec begins falling into the infernal abyss of doom, but drags you and a deck of cards inside too. You are doomed to play cards with MechaTec for the rest of eternity.

I wish for this wish not to get corrupted.

=|=
:hiddenstar: My only one.

Offline LB

• I failed the Turing test.
    • View Profile
    • LB-Stuff
« Reply #487 on: March 14, 2010, 17:28:36 »
OK, that wish isn't corrupted. Instead it gets deleted by a virus. >)

I wish that Nifflas was Awesome. I wish that somone would reply to this post.

Offline Mochaalatte

• View Profile
« Reply #488 on: March 14, 2010, 19:16:33 »
The replying post has been deleted. Please note that this post has no connection with the one above.

I wish that I only had 15 messages in the Nifflas Forum inbox.
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
Bluh bluh. I have this thing now.

« Reply #489 on: March 14, 2010, 20:21:03 »
(I apologize to all mods and admins if this post will break any rules that have to do with BBC tags.)

Granted, but the other messages get sent to your brain, causing it to implode explode.

I wish i could *gzzt* *gzztgzzt* *gzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...*
Hehehe... This post has been-- Aw crud, did i forget to set the color to standard? Please wait a sec...
*gzz
gzzgzzgzzgzzgzzgzzgzz...*
Like i said, this post has been hacked... By Krixus!!! The god who created this world... is Krixus. The guy who is gonna hack more and more posts, starting with StraightFlame's... is Krixus. So... since i can wish anything right now...
I WISH THE FORUM WOULD DIE!!! Hehehe...

What happened? Oh well... I wish... well... uh... crud! There is a wish here already...

Offline Firecat

• Every bit is important.
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: March 15, 2010, 00:25:36 »
Granted, one of the oldest forums i have acess to dies. but not this one.

Inserting wish.ini

[Firecat]
Wish=I wish Wish_corrupter.exe gets corrupted
Grant=1
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 18:11:37 by Firecat »
There's 110011 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, Those who don't, and those who confuse it with ASCII.

Offline kaizoman666

• I'm a flasher.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #491 on: March 15, 2010, 01:14:24 »
Run wish_corrupter.exe

ERROR!
wish.ini not found.

Retrying...

ERROR!
wish.ini not found.

Retrying...

ERROR!
wish.ini not found.

Retrying...

Ë̦̞͙R̴̗ͤ̆R̶̮͙̳̫̬̋̏͗ͬ͊ͧ͂Ǒ̹̭̔̓͊ͬ̃̀R̄̀̌!̨̺͖̄̐͊̎̋ ͕͇̰̞̳ͭ͗ͧ̊̋͗ͬ
͎̈̾͋ͣ̿ͤ͠w̓̾҉͓͎͓͇͎͍ī̹̥̗̞͕̫̋ͦͪ͂s͈̄͌̎̿ͭ͑̇h̄̆ͣ.̣͍̼̤͓͉ͫi͓n̹̻̖̦ͥ̿̇̆i̴̟̬̙̣̦̯̗̅ ͇̳͎̥̼̣ͬͤͬͅn̨͕͈ǫ̝͓̬̌ͯt̞͎̜̃ ͇̱͓̞͕͡f̛̯̯͙̖̬̙̫̈́̆͐̎̇o̍͘u͚̺ͮͬ̉n͚̪͖̖̭͍͚ͯͫ̏͊̌̾ͨd͔̳͕̔ͪ͟ͅ.̳͖̣̮̯̰ͣ̿̃̾̊ ̯̩̭̗̀
̹͖͙̜̦̓͑ͅ ͔̝̥̦̂̀̏̃ͫ͒͘
̤̮̟͖̹̳̓̓̍ͧ̔Rͫ̂ͅe̴̔̈́ͯͬͬ͛t͖͕̲̗̭̒̑ͣ͑̒̈͡rͨy̾͊i͋ͧͮ̿ͯ̚ǹ̵̹̜͉̝͑g̜̣̙̬̜̖̉̅ͮ̈ͣ͡.̻͑̾̆̒̽̂.͙̝̙̥̺̲ͭͧ͛ͬ̽̆́̚.̐

E͎̠͐͛̒̓̐̽ͯ́R̭̤̮͎̖͙ͩ̅ͮͨͦ̽̓ͧ͘͠R̶̰̣͇̄̊ͪ̽͗̕͜O̶̴̫ͣ̏ͨͩͥ͐͢R̨͇̲̱̫̮͖̖̖̟ͩͫ̀̾̔͝!̶̛̼̯̫ͯͩͩ͑ͩ̇̚ ̄̽̂҉͇̗̰͇̬̼̟ͅ
̻̦̼̪̪̮ͦ̄̒͛͛̾̾͝w̬̬̟̒̑̃͝͡i̴̠̼̟̼̠̺͈͉̒̆͐ͭ̎̓̽́ͧ͡s̸͓̹͔̣͊́͐̉͟͝ͅhͯͭ̇̾҉̵̘͇͚̱͉.̴̮̫̪͔̻̪̿͗ͬ͒̀̚ͅi̧̪̲̝ͭ̇͊ͯͦ͆ͫͅn̤̤͕̮̭̭̭̯̿̅̂͋ͤ̑i̸̴̫͍̻ͮ͑ͬ̆̃ ̵̖̙̺̘̦ͣͩ̈ͫnͧ́ͫ̚͏̖͎̮̠͚̣o̗͕͓͚̗͓̊̍̉͑̈́̕ţ̛̻̭̐̃̾ ̝ͣ̿́f̥̣̪̰̝̠̗͆ͮͪ̾ͦͬo̺͈̠̬͚ͯ̔̃ͥ̔̋ű̻̰̪̲̲͓̺͈̝̄ͧͩ́͢n̡͔̩͓̦̲̤͎̅ͣ̽̓̊̓̃̾ͅd̓̀̄͑͛҉͈͍̜̖͍͚̦.̸͎̥͉̱̋̓͗̔ͫ̊̿̆ͤ̕͡ ͋̔͋̒̚҉̯̺̟̤̰̥͔͙
̯̱̊̿́͒͗̃ ̘͔̜̽͘
͌̆͑ͭ̔͗̐҉͉̦̹̘͇̥͓R̴͈̘̦͚͙̐ͪͮ̉͛ͭ͑̚͜ͅe̸͍̞̠͚̗ͦ́͗́́t̴̛̩̯̣͔͇̦̠ͭ̃ͪ̾̊ͭr̒͆ͨͯ͛͐ͭ̋͏̱̟͈̀y̸̠͙̮̘͚͒ͫ́̎̾͌́͘ī̵̔̍ͣ̍̔̇ͣ͏͉̲͍̥̲̯ͅn̢͎̙̭̲̺̝̞ͭͭͯͪ͝gͣ̆̈̉̈́ͫ͛͐҉̜͇.͎͈͇̹̹̑͂ͥ͡.͇͙͎̽ͧ̓̾̔͌.̡̯̤̣͚̬̗̤̼͎͛̍̉ͭ̿

E͓̤͍̫̟̻̭̟̒̏ͯͥ͂̀͗͊̊̕Rͮͧͧ̂̽̽ͥ̊̊̓ͮ̊ͩ҉͜͏̶̺̭̘̺ͅR̲̬̩̪̤̻͕͙͉̣̓͊͋̈̒̾ͥ̃ͭ͛̅̀ͭͣ̄ͣ̃͡ͅͅO̧͚̫̜͍͓ͭͬ̓R̷̯̙̦͉͇̘͓̜͚̬̘̬͎̫̹̼̥ͧͪͥ͜!̨̤͉̞̣͓̭̮͓̳͍̜̜̻̿͐̊͛́̄͘͜ ̢̒́̾̿ͦ̽̄̎ͥ̄̎͂̒҉̶̧̱̫̘̜̼͍
̎͛ͨ̿͗̓̐̄̃͂͛̿͛͐̚͏̫͈̼̫͉͙̪͙̠̦͜w̠͍͎̻̟̳̯̱̞̩̑ͭ͌͗̐̇ͥ̂̈́ͮ͊̈́̏̔͛̀͘͟͜i̡̖̠̰̦͚͖̤͙̟̙̾̇̽͆̊ͩ͌ͥͯͬ͆̍ͧ̕͢s̸̶̛̤͖̝͕̲̳͍̻̙̗̥̝͈̝̝̤ͮͥͪ̉̓̌ͦ̏͊ͯ̓̚͟͝ẖ̸̡̛̖̩̟̻̫̭̪̯͉̜̖̞̥͎͆̌͐́̽̄͛̄ͫ̓ͯͅͅ.̶̡̫̘͉͉͙ͩ̓̍̾̓ͩ́̓͟ͅǐ̵͂̈̋̿̄͏͈̮̘̹̤̲̭̪̗̲̼͓̜̘̻̲͖̰̪ṉ̷̳̟̣̥͈̩͇̟̫̫͉͚̓̍͂̽̔̅̾ͬ̍ͅͅǐ̷̇ͪ͆̏̔͂̈́ͧ̇͐̐ͬͧ̍͊̀͟͏̥͖̦̯̰̥̪͇̳̰̩̠̫̟͓̳̩͍ ̨̟̞̬͓̲̂ͯ͂̎ͫͣ̍̔ͫ̏ͨ̏̎͒ͨͬ̅̅́͘͟n͈̰͎͖̦͙̺̣̳ͭͯ̏̔ͬ̎͊̋ͯ̆̋̔ͫ̆͛̚̕͟o̢̦̯̹͎̱̯̻̺͈͎̤̦̹̠͍͙ͪ̑͐͒̾̿͑́́ͦ̿̿̑̀̏͜t̜̳̳̲̮̮̤̟͈ͥ͗̃̉̆ͦͭ́͌͗̽̄͋͛ͤ̋ͯ̓͢ ̛͚̩̗̦͍̼ͩ̃̽͜f̷̡̛̣̙̟̗̣̺̝̹͓̤̭̘͈͉̥͒̽̔̂o̡̮͍̪͙̭̖̣̳̗̞̯͛̈͑͊̾͐̈̈͡u̡͔̠͍͍̩͔͓͕̥͔͙̝̤͓̝̣̰̙͙̅ͧͣ̌ͩ̇̿ͤ͟͠ñͩ͌͑ͧͤ̄̾ͦ̎͏̶̛̝͔̙͇̝̱͓̼͙͖̟̦͎́̕d̉ͨͩ̒͐͊҉̨͏̯͚̹̣̞̜͎̦̬̜̳̙̠̖ͅ.̢̡̭̘̱͍̜̜̤̳̲͍̣̩̀̑̍͊ͯ ̏̿͂̔̂͆̎̿ͥ̒ͨͫ̔͌̇͘͏̨͔̤̠̹͕͔ͅ
̨͉͍͎̦͍̠ͦͬ͊ͪ͑ͧͪͧ̐̿ͦ̅̃ͪ̿́̒͐ ̨̘̘̺̼͍̫͙̗̖͂̎͑͆͊̓̏̾̍̌̏ͫͣ̓̇ͤͬ̅͟͝
̴̵͚̩͈̣͔̝̻͓͇̗̻̺̬̺̲̦ͬ̽̓̆̔ͫͬ̐ͤ͒ͧ̓ͩ̋̿ͥ͌R̸̲̖̣̘̮͕̦͓̳̟͖̠͒͗̍͒ͤ̆̔͂̄͛ͩͥͫͬ̑̚͘ͅȇ̬̗͙͓̘̰̻̺̲̘͍̗̙̖̳̙̇ͥ̈́̔ͪͣ͋͆ͮ̑̈̆̑ͩ̚͘͢t̶̛̬͍̱̣̙̲͎̗̰͇̭͓͖͒́ͪ͑̓̒͘r̷̫̬͈̟͔͖̜̝̝̠͉͚̰͌̓͂ͤ͑̂̌ͣͩ̄ͤ́͢͞ͅy̡̝͔̮͎̥͈̻̲̥̠̬ͬ̌́͘͟͝ͅͅi̷̗̝̼̖̦̳̤̮̞̼̭͙̯̐̆͒̒ͭ́ņ̯͖̮̰͍͉̯̙̣̲̰̙̖̙̞̤͖̪̈́ͬ̐̓̂̇͑̊ͥ̌̈̃̓ͭ̚g̛͚͕̻̥̜ͥͪ̎̎ͣ͆̓͘.ͧͥͦ̎̏ͫ̐ͮ̆ͪ̂͒̓̆͘҉̼͍̲̩̺̰̖̙̟̬̙͕.ͧ̀̉ͤ̉͛ͩͣ͛͏̫̦͔̰͎̩̳͔͟.̶̼̤̻̂͂̈͐͛͌̓͑͘͢

E̶̖̗͖̠̣̯̩̰̬̻̻̩͆̄̿͒ͪ̅̾̄̽̌͟͡R̺̗̲̮̹̜̠͓͚͍͚̰̥͂̉̅̀̃ͪ̕͞R̵̨͔̝̯̙̠̗̪͇͓̋ͫͨ̈́̆̀ͤ̅́̚͝O̗̫̥͔̠͔̬̭̩͙͔͐̽ͥ̇̀̄̎̔̔̇̽͛̈̃ͭ̅̀̚͝R̨̡̩͔̠̫̥͚̲̦̗̯͎̗͍̱̣̙̝͉͛͗̇ͮͥ͑̅͜!̡͖̟̖̘̝̲̰͚̣̙ͥ̉͂̆̌̃̇ͪͩ͒̀͘ͅͅ ̸̧̡̗̞͚̦̐̽́ͥͧ̓ͮ̇͊́̕͟
̵̸̶̧̛̜̳̝̗̮̖̣͖̘̼͍̻̤͍͖͔̞̊ͥͭ̾̄̈͊ͭ͑ͩ͗̃͒̑͐̀c̆͗͌͌̓̄͌ͩ̔ͮͧ́ͧ͝҉͏͍̻͙̤ͅǫ̵̢̻̫̥̮͓̪ͯ̉͑̋̾ͬ͋̓̅ͮ̐̇̿ͭ̃ͧ̓͝r͕̱̗̻͓̙̩̩͔̠͓̗̈́̀̐̉̔ͧ̀̚͜r̨̂̇̋ͮ̎ͦ̎̎̈͏̬̞̮͈̻̭͓̙̖uͪ̈́ͫ̾ͮ͊ͯ̇̈ͬͯ̏ͫ̍̌̾̓̚͜͏̢̙͎͇̞͓̜͔̟̙̝̙͉͔͢ṕ̡̺̟̦̜̝̗̱͓͚̞̻̻̝̥̼̯ͭ̃̈́̊ͦ̆ͯͤ͐ͦ͆̚̚͢t͎͚̫̘͉͇̹͍̱͓̜̝̭͊ͮͣ͂̈̄ͯ̿̇̏͆̆͌̚͟͡͠_̵̣̻̖̩̫͕̥͇̣̔͗̍ͮ̔ͮ͂́ͩ̅̂̌ͮͫͧ̂̓̌ͬ́͢͜w̛̐͆͑ͪͯ͌͒̔̂̒͐̾̚͝͏̦̠̲̦̀͢i̵̛̯̮̪̭͓̪̖͈̜̔ͧ̽̋̅̽̂͑͂̅̈́ͨͩͬ́̀̚̕ͅs̬̠̫̖͙̱͕̗̜̫͔̦̺̠͆̏̆͌̏̏͑͗͛̾̋̔͆ͯ̚͟͢͡ͅh̢̛͎͖̹̗͓̰̤͖̱̜̤̩͔͍̳̮͓̀̽͒ͬ̈́ͣ͒͐̇̋̈.̈́ͨ͑͋̚͘͏̴̨͚̝̟̘̫̰̼̼̼́e̐̈ͮ̓̍̂͗̍͊̿̈́̉͌͜͏̴̰̙̟̻͇̱̲x̵̵̰̳̤̥̞̳̲̥̪̐ͨ̈́̔̊͋̃͌͗ͣͦ͘͟e̯̙͎̮̞͕̻͚̦͎̒͗̅̆̔͒̓͐ͦ̂̐̕ͅ ̸̛̝̗̳̪̲̼̻̘͇̙̰̙̟̃̆ͧͦ̎̍͂́̎̓̆̉̎̿f̉ͥ̏ͭ̏̒͐ͩ̂̓͆̀̆̓̍͏̧͍̭̼̺̼͓͔͙̣͍͈͕̰͖̼̝̯͈a̶̧̯͔̮̺͓͒̎ͥ̃̽ͩ̇̌̓͆̾̌̽̋ͬ̾͌̕͢͠ȉ̶̡̛͙̦͔̬̤͓̺̳̥͖̲̥̘̙̼ͣ̅̓ͪ͋̽͌l̩̲̰̠̃̾̒̿͗͌̑͗͒͂̒̏ͯͬ́͗̀͊͗͜e̸̡̪͕̘̬͔̘̲̟̲̦̪͌̅ͬͪ͘͟͝ͅd̳͚͉̟̟̯̩̣̙̼ͤ̓ͣ͋͆̈̈̌́̆ͩ̾͆̉ͩ̔̀͟͠͡ ̶̴̛̖͉̲̫̦̱̮͇̰ͦͮ̎͂̈́̒ͤ̌ͧ͂̍̿ͩͧt̶̝̫͇͍̯̤̺͆̐̊̑͊͢͡oͧ̌ͣ͌̅̓̂̄ͦ͌̎̇̎͆͐̚҉̢̧̬̰̭̼̙͡ ̨̡ͣ̐̍͒͐ͯ̃̑ͦͫ͟͝͏̥͍̖̱̰̥̯̰̩͎̥w̴̘̮̞͚̼̹͕̖̪̣͓̣̲̪ͨ̿ͩ̔͊ͅơ̢̯̙̞̫̟̠̭̌̅́́̈́ͪ͐̏ͧ̒ͮͮ͜r̢̞͕͕̞̗̺̼̟̖̝̻͚̙͖̯͙̓ͦ͛̎́͆ͫ͑ͭ̊̄ͯ̂̑ͥ̀̕ͅk̴̢̛̟̳̳͙̻̩̹̬͈̲͍͍͈̪̞͍ͧͫͭͮͅ.̸̖͙̟̹̪̙̤̪̪͔̻͈ͭ̊́͊͒̓̂̓͑ͪ͐ͤ̎ͣͦ̅ͨ͘ͅ ̉ͧͪ̀̃̉ͪ͐̈́̋͑ͪͪ̔̇̿͞͏͉̜̱̤̹͉͓̯
̴̵̦̻̖̯̺̝͍͓̻̣̟̥͖̳̅ͬͩͭ͂̎̀̈͐̅́̿ͣ̕͟͡-ͥ̍ͥ̀̃͊ͤ͐̃̉ͨ̚͏̟̝̜̰͇̜͍̯̠̱̲̳̪̦̹̺̙̠́͜͢͜ͅ-̢̧̗͖̮̩͇̰̗̰̮̦͈̣̘̤̯͍̼̽ͪͫ̈̐͋͞-͌̈̐̀ͩ̌҉̝͍̲̪͎̩͡ͅ-̵̨̲͓̭̙̞͉͕͇̜̯̝͎̼̜̯̒̀͂̔̋ͅͅ-̡̧̢̟̳̯͖̗̺̮̘̣̳͈̫̟̻̬̣͓͕͓̍ͥ̈̓͒̑̀̓̓̈́̉̏̽̿͑͛͛͛̀-̷̢ͪ̀ͫ̎ͫ͑ͥ͑̽̂ͧ̕͡҉͇̟̘̞͇̖̮̲̼̜̳-̧̤̳̖̙͓͍͓̹͓̏͋͋̉̔̏ͮͫ͗̔̈́̈́ͤͤ̎͘͜-̶̶̺͙̯̗͓̫͍͉̮̙͈̖̊ͬ̅̎̀̇̿ͣ͊̑̓ͥͫ͊ͤͫ̚͝͝-̠̙̟̱̏ͧ͒ͮ̇͘͠-̵̗̣͇̳̰̯͉̹̠̙ͫ̿͆͂̅͛ͬ̊̍͆̎͌̋ͭ́ͥͪ̈̚-̨͉͎͈̠̹͂́̒͑͑̅̊̊ͨͤ̚̕͠-̸̴̥͉͉̣̰̬͛ͧͦ̎͡ͅ-͒͑̊̈ͬ̈́ͮ̋͞҉͈̩͎̰͖̭̲͙̲̣̫͠͞-̸̦͔̹̤̘͈͇͚͓̆͒ͪ̂̽ͧͪ͛̍̂̀̀̕͢-͌ͤͭ̈̍ͦ͗̾̿͗ͮ͌̐̏̊̀҉̢҉̻̗̰͉̥̜̜̥͚̱̝͙ͅ-̢̆̅̎̇̾͒ͣͯͮ͒̂ͮͯ̆̂͆̊ͥ̕͢҉̞̮̭̬̮͝ͅ-͛̈́̈́ͯ͊͏̸̭̠͉̭̫͓̩̦͇̪-̡̧̹̥̗̳͔͙̖͍͖̥͔͍͚͕͆̑̔̊ͪͤͥ̇-̶̨̜̬̻̥͍̺ͮ͌͌ͥ̑͢-̨̛̙͉̗̼͔̥͎͔͈̙͇̳̣̍̔̍͐̑͑̆͌ͭ͑ͮ̈̃̊ͮ̿͘-ͤͦ͒͂̅͆̋̓̀̐̉̅҉̢̨̗̘̤͔̹͇̯͍͚̪͔̳ͅ-̨͕̲̬̝͙̲̠͈̞̠̹̮̜̘̟̜ͧͨ̂̌ͦ͑̐͗ͬͫͨ̐́͢-̢͕͉͕̥̲̯̪̺̬̞͉̺̪̱͓̞̹̆̑́̅̐͋͗ͬ͑̓̍̆͗̔ͨ̽̇͜͡-̒ͯ̈́ͥ̆҉̷̮͙̙̪̳͚͉͈̤̮̘͖̻̺̱̱̻̀̀ͅ-̵̸̥̝̣͍̘̲̺̭̻̮̖̭̑͆̆͗̌ͨ̊͂̕͘͟ͅ-̶̹͕͎̫̣͖͔͓͍͎͔͙̹̹͗̈́̏̌̇̏͐̍͐͊̓͊ͯ̈́ͯ-ͧ̊ͨ̋̈́̄̒̾̿͌̇ͯ̄̚͏̨͚͓̥̹̞͉̫̠̟͈̘̬̗̟͈̪̭͞-ͯ̅͐͛̿҉̴̛҉̬̖͕͎̪̬̟͚͈̱̬ͅ-̧̽́̉́̌̓̒ͯͨ́͏̶̰̪̭̦̟̟̦̗̜͉ͅ-̷̡͎̩̳͉̿̅̄̔̎̓͊͌̊͗͌̑ͥͭ̋̏͆-̵̛̪̬̻̥̦̹͍̘̰͈̟̞̖͈̩̱͔̰͙͛̂͂͒͌͛̆̐̈́ͧ͋̚͘͞-̛̼͈̼̫̾͗͋̆̈ͨͭͪ̔͊̒ͤ͑ͦ͋ͨ̒-̞̪̞̺̰̙̠̲̟͚͌ͮ̒̈́ͯ́͂̔̆̀-̧̭̝̻͓̮̪͔̙̤̗̯̗̂̔̍ͧ̐͢͜͟ͅ-̷̡̝̘͚͈̻͙̩̹̟͚͈͉͚̋̿͛̏ͯ̑͒͒ͩ̈̑̒̍͛͡-̴̧͕̖̗̰̺͖͓̖͙̹̿̎͒̆̇͆͐ͤ̓ͨ̌̂͋̕͡͝-̛͍̞̬̖͉̝͚̫͓̪̼ͭ͆͛̌̈̈́ͣ͌͞-ͨ̿ͫͫͨ̉̆̾ͨ̂̈̉̅̋͒̚͞҉̙̰̼̞̙̗͓-ͣ̐̓̈́̿̂́͞͏̥̪̠͚̝̞̝͎͈̮̬͖̜͘͠͠ͅ-̛̛̯͈̣͈̦̣͉̗̗̘̟͓̋̿̐͊͛̃̎ͭͣ̀͝ͅ-̵̢͚͓̞̗͎̻̥̼̥͇̻̗̭̮ͪͬͩ̔͘͟-̸̭̣̱̝̒̿̅̊̄ͫ́̇̑̎̂͂ͤ̌̏̿̈̓̕͜͜͟ ̸̡͎̖͚̺̫͓̺̙̦͙̤ͩ̄̈͒͆̆̄̿͋ͮ̌ͤ̚ͅͅ
̵̸͉̮̼̰̙̩̞͍͕͕̝̫̤̄͋ͣ̇̏P͊̐̓̐̌̏̈̍̒͌̓̆ͦ͛̔̊̚͜͡҉҉͙̠͇͔͇̻̲͔͖̹̲̺̱͖͙͇ŗ̞͍̙̺̱̥̮͔́̏ͧ̌͛̔̋ͯ̅͐ͪ̉̆ͮͤ̽̇̿͘͟ë̵̵̵̜̦͈̳̬͍͙̰͍̱͇̜͍͙̖ͩͪ̅̅̂̋̊͂̌ͨͥͯ͋̍ͣͧ̍͢ş̵̠̺͔̌͂̃͐ͫ̾̂͐͆̀s̐̾ͨ̓̈́̑̆͒̋̾ͧ̋͂̌́͌͌̑͏̢͇͈̳͍̮̤͔̘̩͙͈͝͝ͅ ̖͚̝̬̬̘͖̓͒̀́͗̿ͮ̄̌̈͑ͨ́͢͜͝͞a̛̻̝͍͎͓̦̞̟̩̺͓̭̭̖͕͑ͭͮ̾̎̒͆ͬ̎̀̒ͨ͘͞ͅn̶̵͇̪̟̹̘͈̻̬̻͔̤̣͐̊̾͑̓ͨͦ̏̓̃͋̍͟͡ý̴̧͍͉͕̜̮̗͓̻̣̗̥͍̜̖͖͚̪̏̂͋̑̃̚͠ ̴͉̻̰̘̺̲̖̅̓̐ͬ͛ͬ̔̑̒̏̈́͂ͧ̆ͤͪͮ̆͛́k̵̶͕̝̯̠̔ͯ͊͗̅͋ȇ̸̋ͣ̌̇͑̅͆̍̀̐̂͂͢҉̣̱̰͕͇͖͚̯̻̘̮͕͉̝̰͍̲y̨̧̹͉̝̮̙̣̻͇̪̝̭̓ͭͨͥͤ̒̓ͫ͂͐̕ͅ ̸̫̹͙̫͈̭̲̼̯̘̥̖̘͈̜͎̠̈́͊̆̑́͟͡ͅt̡̮̳͓̞̟̪̹̫̖͕͖̜̘́͂̆͌o̶͓͓̜͙̯͊́͌̈́̾ͮͥ̿̉͒̅̇ͦ͘͠ ̸̹̣̥̱̤̝̼̟͖͇͖͙̯͇̋̎̀ͭ̎̂̉ͣ̉͘͠͡d̈́ͨ̊̽̇̎ͣ͒ͨ̿ͯ̆̓ͦ͡͏̤̣̹̝̮͚̖̳̩͉̞̤͈̬͢͜e̵̷̡̨̤͎̲͈͙̩̼͙̺͚̰̱ͧͥ͊͂̋̏́ͯ̎̊̆̈ͥ̍̋ͣ̅̔ͅļ̶̙͍͍͈̱̭̤̲̤͔̭͒ͫ́ͪ̀̊̂͆̄͗͂͛̕ͅé̶ͮ̑ͤ̓͆ͩͨ̚҉̪̜̭̫͖̥̥̝͓̺̝͍̣̜̟̣ͅt̊̇̽̍̅͏̹̙͙̖͖̫̻̭̱̳̤̳͖̙̺͕̬̲͓e̍̍ͭͮ͑ͪͭ͐͑̈́͛ͥ̈͒ͣ̊̽̂͏͏̜̲̬͉͚̰̫̬͕͕̪̻̼̜͚͙͇ͅ ̩̙̬̟̻̦̫̐̈̊̆ͭͥ̇̎ͤ͋̚͟͠â͔͉̫̲̺̆̅̑ͮ̇̿̉̀ͧ̿ͤͪ͑ͭ̇̀̚͜ͅḻ̷̶̡̤̲͔̼̦ͦ̓̍͒̾ͤͩ̊͐́̽̀̅̽̀͘l̵̸̛̺͔͍̣̱͍̂̾͐ͫ̃͘ ̛̛͖̖̹̫̱͌̆͗ͧͫͮ̽ͫ͋ͮͮͮ͊̅̾ͥͩ͆ḑ̸̵̷̡̻̖̟̮͙̣̗̤͓̺̹̣̋͊̒̈́͛͂̔͒̽͐͆ͣ̑ͬ̍ͬ̾̒a͙̖̭̣̻͕̻̅ͦ̇̓̀̈ͭ̍̒͌ͧ̈́́͢t̢̲͚̖͕̤͍̱͚̀̂̂̀͌̿ͧ̀̐̀ä̵̧̫̰̘̤̹͚̩̠̹͔͙͎͇͓̪̥̙̙̳́ͬ͌̃͊͑͢͝͡ ̾ͪ̊̂ͤ̔͋̈ͬ͋̎̍ͦ̎ͬ͏̛͈̟̙̪̳̖͓̬̭͝o̧͖̺̭̫͈͈͔͚͚̻̮͔͐ͥ̑̋͂ͩ̃ͯͦ̏̂ͣͩͩ̑͘͟͜͝ņ̷̞̝̟͓̹̮͍̖̞̤̳͙̫͖̫ͪͤ͆̈́ͧ̏ͦ̽̂͛ͅ ̵ͪ̈ͯ̌ͯ͗҉̵͏͎̜̗̣͍̪͔̞̱̤͎̮̭̮̺͇̮ͅy̡̛̖̝̟̟̣̙͇̤̪̗ͦ̈͆͋͗̾̈́̐ͧͮͬ̐̂̅̾̓̿̎̃͢o̧͔̜̠̒̀̏ͤ̉͂ͮ̓ͧͭͩͣ͛̃͛͆̚ů̵ͩ̓ͦ̌́̈́͌̍ͦ̎̍͊̇̂̊́̚̚͏̛̯̮̲̪̺͈͍̘r̵̴̡̖̤̬̱̦̗̲̟̺͇̝̥̮̳̓̍ͬͧ͋̃̿ͥ̎ͪ̕͝ͅͅ ̡̝̪̜̘͙̭̮̇̾ͫͥ̆̇̑͡h͐̈́͋̆̈̓ͮ̌ͩ̈́ͦ͒̇̐̔͒̀҉̶͎͕̲̗͕a̝͈͔̦̜͖̳̦̜̺̯̠̥̎̽͑̀͘ͅr̶͉͉͉͓͇͕̰̖̖̫̝̩̤͊͂ͩ͗͗̀d̵̠͖̜̝͛̎̔ͫ̃̀ͬ̉͛̋̈̿ͪ̽͊͡ ̧̧͚̗̹̰̞̼͕͔͇̲̼̲̙̜ͥ̒̿͐̀̅ͥͅḑ̫̲̮̳̥̼̘̩͔̳ͧ͑͑͑̌̔ͣ̍ͮ͜r͚̮̦̬̹͂̓͆͋̆ͣ̽ͣ́͢i̵̢̲̩̦̟̫͍̾̅̅̉̓̌͐̀̿͌͛̓͛̀̒̚͘ͅv̵̷̟͉̹͙͙͔͓͈̘̦̜̞͌ͯͬͭ̉͂ͬ͋̆͒ͪ͟e̢͖̟̠̟̭̪̰̖ͯ̂̆̂͐ͯͯ̚͠.͔̠͈̗̪̮̻̹̮͉͎̦̞̭̭͔̳̾̇͒̑͌ͣ̀͋͗̅ͫ̀̓̉̓̓̇ͯ̇͘ͅ

I wish that wish_corrupter.exe didn't get corrupted.
:hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar:

Offline Pumpkinbot

• No terrain is too hard. Not even dragons.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART page
« Reply #492 on: March 15, 2010, 05:32:22 »
Run wish_corrupter.exe

ERROR!
wish.ini not found.

Retrying...

ERROR!
wish.ini not found.

Retrying...

ERROR!
wish.ini not found.

Retrying...

Ë̦̞͙R̴̗ͤ̆R̶̮͙̳̫̬̋̏͗ͬ͊ͧ͂Ǒ̹̭̔̓͊ͬ̃̀R̄̀̌!̨̺͖̄̐͊̎̋ ͕͇̰̞̳ͭ͗ͧ̊̋͗ͬ
͎̈̾͋ͣ̿ͤ͠w̓̾҉͓͎͓͇͎͍ī̹̥̗̞͕̫̋ͦͪ͂s͈̄͌̎̿ͭ͑̇h̄̆ͣ.̣͍̼̤͓͉ͫi͓n̹̻̖̦ͥ̿̇̆i̴̟̬̙̣̦̯̗̅ ͇̳͎̥̼̣ͬͤͬͅn̨͕͈ǫ̝͓̬̌ͯt̞͎̜̃ ͇̱͓̞͕͡f̛̯̯͙̖̬̙̫̈́̆͐̎̇o̍͘u͚̺ͮͬ̉n͚̪͖̖̭͍͚ͯͫ̏͊̌̾ͨd͔̳͕̔ͪ͟ͅ.̳͖̣̮̯̰ͣ̿̃̾̊ ̯̩̭̗̀
̹͖͙̜̦̓͑ͅ ͔̝̥̦̂̀̏̃ͫ͒͘
̤̮̟͖̹̳̓̓̍ͧ̔Rͫ̂ͅe̴̔̈́ͯͬͬ͛t͖͕̲̗̭̒̑ͣ͑̒̈͡rͨy̾͊i͋ͧͮ̿ͯ̚ǹ̵̹̜͉̝͑g̜̣̙̬̜̖̉̅ͮ̈ͣ͡.̻͑̾̆̒̽̂.͙̝̙̥̺̲ͭͧ͛ͬ̽̆́̚.̐

E͎̠͐͛̒̓̐̽ͯ́R̭̤̮͎̖͙ͩ̅ͮͨͦ̽̓ͧ͘͠R̶̰̣͇̄̊ͪ̽͗̕͜O̶̴̫ͣ̏ͨͩͥ͐͢R̨͇̲̱̫̮͖̖̖̟ͩͫ̀̾̔͝!̶̛̼̯̫ͯͩͩ͑ͩ̇̚ ̄̽̂҉͇̗̰͇̬̼̟ͅ
̻̦̼̪̪̮ͦ̄̒͛͛̾̾͝w̬̬̟̒̑̃͝͡i̴̠̼̟̼̠̺͈͉̒̆͐ͭ̎̓̽́ͧ͡s̸͓̹͔̣͊́͐̉͟͝ͅhͯͭ̇̾҉̵̘͇͚̱͉.̴̮̫̪͔̻̪̿͗ͬ͒̀̚ͅi̧̪̲̝ͭ̇͊ͯͦ͆ͫͅn̤̤͕̮̭̭̭̯̿̅̂͋ͤ̑i̸̴̫͍̻ͮ͑ͬ̆̃ ̵̖̙̺̘̦ͣͩ̈ͫnͧ́ͫ̚͏̖͎̮̠͚̣o̗͕͓͚̗͓̊̍̉͑̈́̕ţ̛̻̭̐̃̾ ̝ͣ̿́f̥̣̪̰̝̠̗͆ͮͪ̾ͦͬo̺͈̠̬͚ͯ̔̃ͥ̔̋ű̻̰̪̲̲͓̺͈̝̄ͧͩ́͢n̡͔̩͓̦̲̤͎̅ͣ̽̓̊̓̃̾ͅd̓̀̄͑͛҉͈͍̜̖͍͚̦.̸͎̥͉̱̋̓͗̔ͫ̊̿̆ͤ̕͡ ͋̔͋̒̚҉̯̺̟̤̰̥͔͙
̯̱̊̿́͒͗̃ ̘͔̜̽͘
͌̆͑ͭ̔͗̐҉͉̦̹̘͇̥͓R̴͈̘̦͚͙̐ͪͮ̉͛ͭ͑̚͜ͅe̸͍̞̠͚̗ͦ́͗́́t̴̛̩̯̣͔͇̦̠ͭ̃ͪ̾̊ͭr̒͆ͨͯ͛͐ͭ̋͏̱̟͈̀y̸̠͙̮̘͚͒ͫ́̎̾͌́͘ī̵̔̍ͣ̍̔̇ͣ͏͉̲͍̥̲̯ͅn̢͎̙̭̲̺̝̞ͭͭͯͪ͝gͣ̆̈̉̈́ͫ͛͐҉̜͇.͎͈͇̹̹̑͂ͥ͡.͇͙͎̽ͧ̓̾̔͌.̡̯̤̣͚̬̗̤̼͎͛̍̉ͭ̿

E͓̤͍̫̟̻̭̟̒̏ͯͥ͂̀͗͊̊̕Rͮͧͧ̂̽̽ͥ̊̊̓ͮ̊ͩ҉͜͏̶̺̭̘̺ͅR̲̬̩̪̤̻͕͙͉̣̓͊͋̈̒̾ͥ̃ͭ͛̅̀ͭͣ̄ͣ̃͡ͅͅO̧͚̫̜͍͓ͭͬ̓R̷̯̙̦͉͇̘͓̜͚̬̘̬͎̫̹̼̥ͧͪͥ͜!̨̤͉̞̣͓̭̮͓̳͍̜̜̻̿͐̊͛́̄͘͜ ̢̒́̾̿ͦ̽̄̎ͥ̄̎͂̒҉̶̧̱̫̘̜̼͍
̎͛ͨ̿͗̓̐̄̃͂͛̿͛͐̚͏̫͈̼̫͉͙̪͙̠̦͜w̠͍͎̻̟̳̯̱̞̩̑ͭ͌͗̐̇ͥ̂̈́ͮ͊̈́̏̔͛̀͘͟͜i̡̖̠̰̦͚͖̤͙̟̙̾̇̽͆̊ͩ͌ͥͯͬ͆̍ͧ̕͢s̸̶̛̤͖̝͕̲̳͍̻̙̗̥̝͈̝̝̤ͮͥͪ̉̓̌ͦ̏͊ͯ̓̚͟͝ẖ̸̡̛̖̩̟̻̫̭̪̯͉̜̖̞̥͎͆̌͐́̽̄͛̄ͫ̓ͯͅͅ.̶̡̫̘͉͉͙ͩ̓̍̾̓ͩ́̓͟ͅǐ̵͂̈̋̿̄͏͈̮̘̹̤̲̭̪̗̲̼͓̜̘̻̲͖̰̪ṉ̷̳̟̣̥͈̩͇̟̫̫͉͚̓̍͂̽̔̅̾ͬ̍ͅͅǐ̷̇ͪ͆̏̔͂̈́ͧ̇͐̐ͬͧ̍͊̀͟͏̥͖̦̯̰̥̪͇̳̰̩̠̫̟͓̳̩͍ ̨̟̞̬͓̲̂ͯ͂̎ͫͣ̍̔ͫ̏ͨ̏̎͒ͨͬ̅̅́͘͟n͈̰͎͖̦͙̺̣̳ͭͯ̏̔ͬ̎͊̋ͯ̆̋̔ͫ̆͛̚̕͟o̢̦̯̹͎̱̯̻̺͈͎̤̦̹̠͍͙ͪ̑͐͒̾̿͑́́ͦ̿̿̑̀̏͜t̜̳̳̲̮̮̤̟͈ͥ͗̃̉̆ͦͭ́͌͗̽̄͋͛ͤ̋ͯ̓͢ ̛͚̩̗̦͍̼ͩ̃̽͜f̷̡̛̣̙̟̗̣̺̝̹͓̤̭̘͈͉̥͒̽̔̂o̡̮͍̪͙̭̖̣̳̗̞̯͛̈͑͊̾͐̈̈͡u̡͔̠͍͍̩͔͓͕̥͔͙̝̤͓̝̣̰̙͙̅ͧͣ̌ͩ̇̿ͤ͟͠ñͩ͌͑ͧͤ̄̾ͦ̎͏̶̛̝͔̙͇̝̱͓̼͙͖̟̦͎́̕d̉ͨͩ̒͐͊҉̨͏̯͚̹̣̞̜͎̦̬̜̳̙̠̖ͅ.̢̡̭̘̱͍̜̜̤̳̲͍̣̩̀̑̍͊ͯ ̏̿͂̔̂͆̎̿ͥ̒ͨͫ̔͌̇͘͏̨͔̤̠̹͕͔ͅ
̨͉͍͎̦͍̠ͦͬ͊ͪ͑ͧͪͧ̐̿ͦ̅̃ͪ̿́̒͐ ̨̘̘̺̼͍̫͙̗̖͂̎͑͆͊̓̏̾̍̌̏ͫͣ̓̇ͤͬ̅͟͝
̴̵͚̩͈̣͔̝̻͓͇̗̻̺̬̺̲̦ͬ̽̓̆̔ͫͬ̐ͤ͒ͧ̓ͩ̋̿ͥ͌R̸̲̖̣̘̮͕̦͓̳̟͖̠͒͗̍͒ͤ̆̔͂̄͛ͩͥͫͬ̑̚͘ͅȇ̬̗͙͓̘̰̻̺̲̘͍̗̙̖̳̙̇ͥ̈́̔ͪͣ͋͆ͮ̑̈̆̑ͩ̚͘͢t̶̛̬͍̱̣̙̲͎̗̰͇̭͓͖͒́ͪ͑̓̒͘r̷̫̬͈̟͔͖̜̝̝̠͉͚̰͌̓͂ͤ͑̂̌ͣͩ̄ͤ́͢͞ͅy̡̝͔̮͎̥͈̻̲̥̠̬ͬ̌́͘͟͝ͅͅi̷̗̝̼̖̦̳̤̮̞̼̭͙̯̐̆͒̒ͭ́ņ̯͖̮̰͍͉̯̙̣̲̰̙̖̙̞̤͖̪̈́ͬ̐̓̂̇͑̊ͥ̌̈̃̓ͭ̚g̛͚͕̻̥̜ͥͪ̎̎ͣ͆̓͘.ͧͥͦ̎̏ͫ̐ͮ̆ͪ̂͒̓̆͘҉̼͍̲̩̺̰̖̙̟̬̙͕.ͧ̀̉ͤ̉͛ͩͣ͛͏̫̦͔̰͎̩̳͔͟.̶̼̤̻̂͂̈͐͛͌̓͑͘͢

E̶̖̗͖̠̣̯̩̰̬̻̻̩͆̄̿͒ͪ̅̾̄̽̌͟͡R̺̗̲̮̹̜̠͓͚͍͚̰̥͂̉̅̀̃ͪ̕͞R̵̨͔̝̯̙̠̗̪͇͓̋ͫͨ̈́̆̀ͤ̅́̚͝O̗̫̥͔̠͔̬̭̩͙͔͐̽ͥ̇̀̄̎̔̔̇̽͛̈̃ͭ̅̀̚͝R̨̡̩͔̠̫̥͚̲̦̗̯͎̗͍̱̣̙̝͉͛͗̇ͮͥ͑̅͜!̡͖̟̖̘̝̲̰͚̣̙ͥ̉͂̆̌̃̇ͪͩ͒̀͘ͅͅ ̸̧̡̗̞͚̦̐̽́ͥͧ̓ͮ̇͊́̕͟
̵̸̶̧̛̜̳̝̗̮̖̣͖̘̼͍̻̤͍͖͔̞̊ͥͭ̾̄̈͊ͭ͑ͩ͗̃͒̑͐̀c̆͗͌͌̓̄͌ͩ̔ͮͧ́ͧ͝҉͏͍̻͙̤ͅǫ̵̢̻̫̥̮͓̪ͯ̉͑̋̾ͬ͋̓̅ͮ̐̇̿ͭ̃ͧ̓͝r͕̱̗̻͓̙̩̩͔̠͓̗̈́̀̐̉̔ͧ̀̚͜r̨̂̇̋ͮ̎ͦ̎̎̈͏̬̞̮͈̻̭͓̙̖uͪ̈́ͫ̾ͮ͊ͯ̇̈ͬͯ̏ͫ̍̌̾̓̚͜͏̢̙͎͇̞͓̜͔̟̙̝̙͉͔͢ṕ̡̺̟̦̜̝̗̱͓͚̞̻̻̝̥̼̯ͭ̃̈́̊ͦ̆ͯͤ͐ͦ͆̚̚͢t͎͚̫̘͉͇̹͍̱͓̜̝̭͊ͮͣ͂̈̄ͯ̿̇̏͆̆͌̚͟͡͠_̵̣̻̖̩̫͕̥͇̣̔͗̍ͮ̔ͮ͂́ͩ̅̂̌ͮͫͧ̂̓̌ͬ́͢͜w̛̐͆͑ͪͯ͌͒̔̂̒͐̾̚͝͏̦̠̲̦̀͢i̵̛̯̮̪̭͓̪̖͈̜̔ͧ̽̋̅̽̂͑͂̅̈́ͨͩͬ́̀̚̕ͅs̬̠̫̖͙̱͕̗̜̫͔̦̺̠͆̏̆͌̏̏͑͗͛̾̋̔͆ͯ̚͟͢͡ͅh̢̛͎͖̹̗͓̰̤͖̱̜̤̩͔͍̳̮͓̀̽͒ͬ̈́ͣ͒͐̇̋̈.̈́ͨ͑͋̚͘͏̴̨͚̝̟̘̫̰̼̼̼́e̐̈ͮ̓̍̂͗̍͊̿̈́̉͌͜͏̴̰̙̟̻͇̱̲x̵̵̰̳̤̥̞̳̲̥̪̐ͨ̈́̔̊͋̃͌͗ͣͦ͘͟e̯̙͎̮̞͕̻͚̦͎̒͗̅̆̔͒̓͐ͦ̂̐̕ͅ ̸̛̝̗̳̪̲̼̻̘͇̙̰̙̟̃̆ͧͦ̎̍͂́̎̓̆̉̎̿f̉ͥ̏ͭ̏̒͐ͩ̂̓͆̀̆̓̍͏̧͍̭̼̺̼͓͔͙̣͍͈͕̰͖̼̝̯͈a̶̧̯͔̮̺͓͒̎ͥ̃̽ͩ̇̌̓͆̾̌̽̋ͬ̾͌̕͢͠ȉ̶̡̛͙̦͔̬̤͓̺̳̥͖̲̥̘̙̼ͣ̅̓ͪ͋̽͌l̩̲̰̠̃̾̒̿͗͌̑͗͒͂̒̏ͯͬ́͗̀͊͗͜e̸̡̪͕̘̬͔̘̲̟̲̦̪͌̅ͬͪ͘͟͝ͅd̳͚͉̟̟̯̩̣̙̼ͤ̓ͣ͋͆̈̈̌́̆ͩ̾͆̉ͩ̔̀͟͠͡ ̶̴̛̖͉̲̫̦̱̮͇̰ͦͮ̎͂̈́̒ͤ̌ͧ͂̍̿ͩͧt̶̝̫͇͍̯̤̺͆̐̊̑͊͢͡oͧ̌ͣ͌̅̓̂̄ͦ͌̎̇̎͆͐̚҉̢̧̬̰̭̼̙͡ ̨̡ͣ̐̍͒͐ͯ̃̑ͦͫ͟͝͏̥͍̖̱̰̥̯̰̩͎̥w̴̘̮̞͚̼̹͕̖̪̣͓̣̲̪ͨ̿ͩ̔͊ͅơ̢̯̙̞̫̟̠̭̌̅́́̈́ͪ͐̏ͧ̒ͮͮ͜r̢̞͕͕̞̗̺̼̟̖̝̻͚̙͖̯͙̓ͦ͛̎́͆ͫ͑ͭ̊̄ͯ̂̑ͥ̀̕ͅk̴̢̛̟̳̳͙̻̩̹̬͈̲͍͍͈̪̞͍ͧͫͭͮͅ.̸̖͙̟̹̪̙̤̪̪͔̻͈ͭ̊́͊͒̓̂̓͑ͪ͐ͤ̎ͣͦ̅ͨ͘ͅ ̉ͧͪ̀̃̉ͪ͐̈́̋͑ͪͪ̔̇̿͞͏͉̜̱̤̹͉͓̯
̴̵̦̻̖̯̺̝͍͓̻̣̟̥͖̳̅ͬͩͭ͂̎̀̈͐̅́̿ͣ̕͟͡-ͥ̍ͥ̀̃͊ͤ͐̃̉ͨ̚͏̟̝̜̰͇̜͍̯̠̱̲̳̪̦̹̺̙̠́͜͢͜ͅ-̢̧̗͖̮̩͇̰̗̰̮̦͈̣̘̤̯͍̼̽ͪͫ̈̐͋͞-͌̈̐̀ͩ̌҉̝͍̲̪͎̩͡ͅ-̵̨̲͓̭̙̞͉͕͇̜̯̝͎̼̜̯̒̀͂̔̋ͅͅ-̡̧̢̟̳̯͖̗̺̮̘̣̳͈̫̟̻̬̣͓͕͓̍ͥ̈̓͒̑̀̓̓̈́̉̏̽̿͑͛͛͛̀-̷̢ͪ̀ͫ̎ͫ͑ͥ͑̽̂ͧ̕͡҉͇̟̘̞͇̖̮̲̼̜̳-̧̤̳̖̙͓͍͓̹͓̏͋͋̉̔̏ͮͫ͗̔̈́̈́ͤͤ̎͘͜-̶̶̺͙̯̗͓̫͍͉̮̙͈̖̊ͬ̅̎̀̇̿ͣ͊̑̓ͥͫ͊ͤͫ̚͝͝-̠̙̟̱̏ͧ͒ͮ̇͘͠-̵̗̣͇̳̰̯͉̹̠̙ͫ̿͆͂̅͛ͬ̊̍͆̎͌̋ͭ́ͥͪ̈̚-̨͉͎͈̠̹͂́̒͑͑̅̊̊ͨͤ̚̕͠-̸̴̥͉͉̣̰̬͛ͧͦ̎͡ͅ-͒͑̊̈ͬ̈́ͮ̋͞҉͈̩͎̰͖̭̲͙̲̣̫͠͞-̸̦͔̹̤̘͈͇͚͓̆͒ͪ̂̽ͧͪ͛̍̂̀̀̕͢-͌ͤͭ̈̍ͦ͗̾̿͗ͮ͌̐̏̊̀҉̢҉̻̗̰͉̥̜̜̥͚̱̝͙ͅ-̢̆̅̎̇̾͒ͣͯͮ͒̂ͮͯ̆̂͆̊ͥ̕͢҉̞̮̭̬̮͝ͅ-͛̈́̈́ͯ͊͏̸̭̠͉̭̫͓̩̦͇̪-̡̧̹̥̗̳͔͙̖͍͖̥͔͍͚͕͆̑̔̊ͪͤͥ̇-̶̨̜̬̻̥͍̺ͮ͌͌ͥ̑͢-̨̛̙͉̗̼͔̥͎͔͈̙͇̳̣̍̔̍͐̑͑̆͌ͭ͑ͮ̈̃̊ͮ̿͘-ͤͦ͒͂̅͆̋̓̀̐̉̅҉̢̨̗̘̤͔̹͇̯͍͚̪͔̳ͅ-̨͕̲̬̝͙̲̠͈̞̠̹̮̜̘̟̜ͧͨ̂̌ͦ͑̐͗ͬͫͨ̐́͢-̢͕͉͕̥̲̯̪̺̬̞͉̺̪̱͓̞̹̆̑́̅̐͋͗ͬ͑̓̍̆͗̔ͨ̽̇͜͡-̒ͯ̈́ͥ̆҉̷̮͙̙̪̳͚͉͈̤̮̘͖̻̺̱̱̻̀̀ͅ-̵̸̥̝̣͍̘̲̺̭̻̮̖̭̑͆̆͗̌ͨ̊͂̕͘͟ͅ-̶̹͕͎̫̣͖͔͓͍͎͔͙̹̹͗̈́̏̌̇̏͐̍͐͊̓͊ͯ̈́ͯ-ͧ̊ͨ̋̈́̄̒̾̿͌̇ͯ̄̚͏̨͚͓̥̹̞͉̫̠̟͈̘̬̗̟͈̪̭͞-ͯ̅͐͛̿҉̴̛҉̬̖͕͎̪̬̟͚͈̱̬ͅ-̧̽́̉́̌̓̒ͯͨ́͏̶̰̪̭̦̟̟̦̗̜͉ͅ-̷̡͎̩̳͉̿̅̄̔̎̓͊͌̊͗͌̑ͥͭ̋̏͆-̵̛̪̬̻̥̦̹͍̘̰͈̟̞̖͈̩̱͔̰͙͛̂͂͒͌͛̆̐̈́ͧ͋̚͘͞-̛̼͈̼̫̾͗͋̆̈ͨͭͪ̔͊̒ͤ͑ͦ͋ͨ̒-̞̪̞̺̰̙̠̲̟͚͌ͮ̒̈́ͯ́͂̔̆̀-̧̭̝̻͓̮̪͔̙̤̗̯̗̂̔̍ͧ̐͢͜͟ͅ-̷̡̝̘͚͈̻͙̩̹̟͚͈͉͚̋̿͛̏ͯ̑͒͒ͩ̈̑̒̍͛͡-̴̧͕̖̗̰̺͖͓̖͙̹̿̎͒̆̇͆͐ͤ̓ͨ̌̂͋̕͡͝-̛͍̞̬̖͉̝͚̫͓̪̼ͭ͆͛̌̈̈́ͣ͌͞-ͨ̿ͫͫͨ̉̆̾ͨ̂̈̉̅̋͒̚͞҉̙̰̼̞̙̗͓-ͣ̐̓̈́̿̂́͞͏̥̪̠͚̝̞̝͎͈̮̬͖̜͘͠͠ͅ-̛̛̯͈̣͈̦̣͉̗̗̘̟͓̋̿̐͊͛̃̎ͭͣ̀͝ͅ-̵̢͚͓̞̗͎̻̥̼̥͇̻̗̭̮ͪͬͩ̔͘͟-̸̭̣̱̝̒̿̅̊̄ͫ́̇̑̎̂͂ͤ̌̏̿̈̓̕͜͜͟ ̸̡͎̖͚̺̫͓̺̙̦͙̤ͩ̄̈͒͆̆̄̿͋ͮ̌ͤ̚ͅͅ
̵̸͉̮̼̰̙̩̞͍͕͕̝̫̤̄͋ͣ̇̏P͊̐̓̐̌̏̈̍̒͌̓̆ͦ͛̔̊̚͜͡҉҉͙̠͇͔͇̻̲͔͖̹̲̺̱͖͙͇ŗ̞͍̙̺̱̥̮͔́̏ͧ̌͛̔̋ͯ̅͐ͪ̉̆ͮͤ̽̇̿͘͟ë̵̵̵̜̦͈̳̬͍͙̰͍̱͇̜͍͙̖ͩͪ̅̅̂̋̊͂̌ͨͥͯ͋̍ͣͧ̍͢ş̵̠̺͔̌͂̃͐ͫ̾̂͐͆̀s̐̾ͨ̓̈́̑̆͒̋̾ͧ̋͂̌́͌͌̑͏̢͇͈̳͍̮̤͔̘̩͙͈͝͝ͅ ̖͚̝̬̬̘͖̓͒̀́͗̿ͮ̄̌̈͑ͨ́͢͜͝͞a̛̻̝͍͎͓̦̞̟̩̺͓̭̭̖͕͑ͭͮ̾̎̒͆ͬ̎̀̒ͨ͘͞ͅn̶̵͇̪̟̹̘͈̻̬̻͔̤̣͐̊̾͑̓ͨͦ̏̓̃͋̍͟͡ý̴̧͍͉͕̜̮̗͓̻̣̗̥͍̜̖͖͚̪̏̂͋̑̃̚͠ ̴͉̻̰̘̺̲̖̅̓̐ͬ͛ͬ̔̑̒̏̈́͂ͧ̆ͤͪͮ̆͛́k̵̶͕̝̯̠̔ͯ͊͗̅͋ȇ̸̋ͣ̌̇͑̅͆̍̀̐̂͂͢҉̣̱̰͕͇͖͚̯̻̘̮͕͉̝̰͍̲y̨̧̹͉̝̮̙̣̻͇̪̝̭̓ͭͨͥͤ̒̓ͫ͂͐̕ͅ ̸̫̹͙̫͈̭̲̼̯̘̥̖̘͈̜͎̠̈́͊̆̑́͟͡ͅt̡̮̳͓̞̟̪̹̫̖͕͖̜̘́͂̆͌o̶͓͓̜͙̯͊́͌̈́̾ͮͥ̿̉͒̅̇ͦ͘͠ ̸̹̣̥̱̤̝̼̟͖͇͖͙̯͇̋̎̀ͭ̎̂̉ͣ̉͘͠͡d̈́ͨ̊̽̇̎ͣ͒ͨ̿ͯ̆̓ͦ͡͏̤̣̹̝̮͚̖̳̩͉̞̤͈̬͢͜e̵̷̡̨̤͎̲͈͙̩̼͙̺͚̰̱ͧͥ͊͂̋̏́ͯ̎̊̆̈ͥ̍̋ͣ̅̔ͅļ̶̙͍͍͈̱̭̤̲̤͔̭͒ͫ́ͪ̀̊̂͆̄͗͂͛̕ͅé̶ͮ̑ͤ̓͆ͩͨ̚҉̪̜̭̫͖̥̥̝͓̺̝͍̣̜̟̣ͅt̊̇̽̍̅͏̹̙͙̖͖̫̻̭̱̳̤̳͖̙̺͕̬̲͓e̍̍ͭͮ͑ͪͭ͐͑̈́͛ͥ̈͒ͣ̊̽̂͏͏̜̲̬͉͚̰̫̬͕͕̪̻̼̜͚͙͇ͅ ̩̙̬̟̻̦̫̐̈̊̆ͭͥ̇̎ͤ͋̚͟͠â͔͉̫̲̺̆̅̑ͮ̇̿̉̀ͧ̿ͤͪ͑ͭ̇̀̚͜ͅḻ̷̶̡̤̲͔̼̦ͦ̓̍͒̾ͤͩ̊͐́̽̀̅̽̀͘l̵̸̛̺͔͍̣̱͍̂̾͐ͫ̃͘ ̛̛͖̖̹̫̱͌̆͗ͧͫͮ̽ͫ͋ͮͮͮ͊̅̾ͥͩ͆ḑ̸̵̷̡̻̖̟̮͙̣̗̤͓̺̹̣̋͊̒̈́͛͂̔͒̽͐͆ͣ̑ͬ̍ͬ̾̒a͙̖̭̣̻͕̻̅ͦ̇̓̀̈ͭ̍̒͌ͧ̈́́͢t̢̲͚̖͕̤͍̱͚̀̂̂̀͌̿ͧ̀̐̀ä̵̧̫̰̘̤̹͚̩̠̹͔͙͎͇͓̪̥̙̙̳́ͬ͌̃͊͑͢͝͡ ̾ͪ̊̂ͤ̔͋̈ͬ͋̎̍ͦ̎ͬ͏̛͈̟̙̪̳̖͓̬̭͝o̧͖̺̭̫͈͈͔͚͚̻̮͔͐ͥ̑̋͂ͩ̃ͯͦ̏̂ͣͩͩ̑͘͟͜͝ņ̷̞̝̟͓̹̮͍̖̞̤̳͙̫͖̫ͪͤ͆̈́ͧ̏ͦ̽̂͛ͅ ̵ͪ̈ͯ̌ͯ͗҉̵͏͎̜̗̣͍̪͔̞̱̤͎̮̭̮̺͇̮ͅy̡̛̖̝̟̟̣̙͇̤̪̗ͦ̈͆͋͗̾̈́̐ͧͮͬ̐̂̅̾̓̿̎̃͢o̧͔̜̠̒̀̏ͤ̉͂ͮ̓ͧͭͩͣ͛̃͛͆̚ů̵ͩ̓ͦ̌́̈́͌̍ͦ̎̍͊̇̂̊́̚̚͏̛̯̮̲̪̺͈͍̘r̵̴̡̖̤̬̱̦̗̲̟̺͇̝̥̮̳̓̍ͬͧ͋̃̿ͥ̎ͪ̕͝ͅͅ ̡̝̪̜̘͙̭̮̇̾ͫͥ̆̇̑͡h͐̈́͋̆̈̓ͮ̌ͩ̈́ͦ͒̇̐̔͒̀҉̶͎͕̲̗͕a̝͈͔̦̜͖̳̦̜̺̯̠̥̎̽͑̀͘ͅr̶͉͉͉͓͇͕̰̖̖̫̝̩̤͊͂ͩ͗͗̀d̵̠͖̜̝͛̎̔ͫ̃̀ͬ̉͛̋̈̿ͪ̽͊͡ ̧̧͚̗̹̰̞̼͕͔͇̲̼̲̙̜ͥ̒̿͐̀̅ͥͅḑ̫̲̮̳̥̼̘̩͔̳ͧ͑͑͑̌̔ͣ̍ͮ͜r͚̮̦̬̹͂̓͆͋̆ͣ̽ͣ́͢i̵̢̲̩̦̟̫͍̾̅̅̉̓̌͐̀̿͌͛̓͛̀̒̚͘ͅv̵̷̟͉̹͙͙͔͓͈̘̦̜̞͌ͯͬͭ̉͂ͬ͋̆͒ͪ͟e̢͖̟̠̟̭̪̰̖ͯ̂̆̂͐ͯͯ̚͠.͔̠͈̗̪̮̻̹̮͉͎̦̞̭̭͔̳̾̇͒̑͌ͣ̀͋͗̅ͫ̀̓̉̓̓̇ͯ̇͘ͅ

I wish that wish_corrupter.exe didn't get corrupted.

You get a :hiddenstar:!
A God, a Messiah, an Angel, a King, a Prince, and an All Terrain Vehicle.

Offline Firecat

• Every bit is important.
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: March 15, 2010, 18:15:16 »
Granted, but it fails at finding my Wish.ini that was there all the time and i dint just put in.

I wish everyone forgets this little "Accident".
There's 110011 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, Those who don't, and those who confuse it with ASCII.

« Reply #494 on: March 15, 2010, 19:02:24 »
Granted, but i wish for that wish to be undone

(Don't come up with 'wish plz' 'cuz i wished something)