• 2922 Replies

Offline Firecat

• Every bit is important.
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt-a-Wish
« Reply #375 on: January 23, 2010, 22:20:05 »
Granted, now your name its Firecat.

I wish Pumkinbot werent Firecat.
There's 110011 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, Those who don't, and those who confuse it with ASCII.

Offline Exp HP

• 1 in 166 children
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: January 24, 2010, 05:17:58 »
Granted.

I wish Pumkinbot weren't Exp HP.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 05:21:35 by Exp HP »
(secretly hoping nobody will mention the object compendium)
My stars:   :hiddenstar:(Object Compendium):hiddenstar:(By PM)
Check out my Youtube channel for some terrible Let's Plays by a socially inept nerd!

Offline Pumpkinbot

• No terrain is too hard. Not even dragons.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART page
« Reply #377 on: January 24, 2010, 05:21:24 »
Granted.

I wish Pumkinbot weren't Exp HP.
Granted. Pumpkinbot is now Pumpkinbot, but you get a boot to the head for abusing my name. <_<
I wish people wouldn't abuse my name/me.
A God, a Messiah, an Angel, a King, a Prince, and an All Terrain Vehicle.

Offline Exp HP

• 1 in 166 children
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: January 24, 2010, 05:27:33 »
Granted, but they'll still butcher it.  Oh, and they'll most certainly still abuse Pumkinbot's name, as he clearly is not you.

I wish I came up with a more clever online alias for myself rather than two RPG acronyms that really can only be pronounced by spelling them out.
Check out my Youtube channel for some terrible Let's Plays by a socially inept nerd!

Offline Pumpkinbot

• No terrain is too hard. Not even dragons.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART page
« Reply #379 on: January 24, 2010, 06:27:11 »
Granted, but they'll still butcher it.  Oh, and they'll most certainly still abuse Pumkinbot's name, as he clearly is not you.

I wish I came up with a more clever online alias for myself rather than two RPG acronyms that really can only be pronounced by spelling them out.
...OH LOL. I didn't even notice that typo. :P
A God, a Messiah, an Angel, a King, a Prince, and an All Terrain Vehicle.

Offline Firecat

• View Profile
« Reply #380 on: January 24, 2010, 07:05:20 »
Do i really suck at writing?

BTW:I just confuse "It will blend" with "Can you run it?" *Headesk*
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 07:10:54 by Firecat »
There's 110011 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, Those who don't, and those who confuse it with ASCII.

« Reply #381 on: January 25, 2010, 19:35:56 »

Granted, but once you got yourself a name, it can't be changed. So, however you thought up the most awesome name, your name will still be Exp HP.

I wish for everything everyone else wished.

(Warning! Corrupting my wish may be impossible without going back to page 1 and scrolling back all the way down here)

« Reply #382 on: January 25, 2010, 20:10:39 »
Granted.
I wish my back would stop hurting.
Granted. But your inner bleeding (in your back) move up to your brain insteed and therefor causing your death. Nobody miss you cause you never had any friends and your family is all dead. The time and world will not remember you and you never accomplished anything in your life. And your pets get flayed alive.

I wish I could swallow a cat whole. (Not wish I am doing so, but that I have the ability to.)
Lurk more.

Offline Firecat

• View Profile
« Reply #383 on: January 25, 2010, 20:30:43 »
Granted, Saira was free a couple days ago, but because nobody has money you become a mosquito that was friend of depressed alcoholics. You try to go back in time. but the ray its attached to a shark in the year 30AD.(and Btw Odlaw now knows where you are)to make it worse.your computer finds a virus, which activates it so that it deletes SYSTEM32, and the penaut you ate has posion. In the good side, you buy a plane to go to turkey, but summer and everything that ISN'T school is now a misery.And its now impossible to beat misery in CS without spelling an archaic language spoke by the people of Antarctica that wasnt very exiting. But beacause you know this. KsDs its very buggy and Now Ash Ketchum won't stop eating your 1Tbyte flash drives.Then Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks you,set on fire your apartment and ruin your Pc system and the wish got invalid. so you wish you wast so depressed,but with all technical things being so specifically exact it is required to sleep and let unicorns eat your face off and set your pants on fire (and "colour" is spelled "color" everywhere now).
Well... long story short, you had a lot of series of disfortunate events and end up forced to stand on a water fountain naked and people start making fun of you because you have a blank.
At least you look like quite the cool, clever guy, even with your pants down.unfortunately, the audio format of Polyphonic Spree songs is just too awesome for your listening device, which explodes,and what was once an art, is now history.
You got a idea.but you're the only one who thinks its a good idea. Everyone else thinks that its a horrible idea.and now All your base are belong to Kaizo. You think about change your name to Firecat,then HP EXP, then Pumpkinbot, then a rather clever alias.but once you got yourself a name, it can't be changed. So, however you thought up the most awesome name, your name will still be StraightFlame.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Granted, but now your mouth is hiralousy big and everyone dont stop LOLing when they see you.
I wish for something nobody wished yet.

Offline NESgamer190

• X-com's nightmare: Chryssalid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: January 25, 2010, 21:38:38 »
Granted.  You wished for an action 52 cartridge.  (for those that don't know, youtube should give you an idea what a52 is like.)
I wish to be...  a zombie!
Unretired.
http://nesgamer7190.deviantart.com/ (My DeviantArt Account.  Behold my not too good artistics.)
  (Mafia 9 pie maniac)

I really have nothing going for me for creative signatures.

Offline kaizoman666

• I'm a flasher.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #385 on: January 25, 2010, 22:34:37 »
You got a idea.but you're the only one who thinks its a good idea. Everyone else thinks that its a horrible idea.and now All your base are belong to Kaizo. You think about change your name to Firecat,then HP EXP, then Pumpkinbot, then a rather clever alias.but once you got yourself a name, it can't be changed. So, however you thought up the most awesome name, your name will still be StraightFlame.

Yes, all your base are belong to me.

Granted, you are now a zombie. Then your hand falls off. Next your leg. And your other hand, and other leg, and finally your head rips off and rolls halfway around the world. There, some guy in China finds your head and thinks its some ultra-rare meat. He cuts it up in to extremely thin slices, then serves them at his resteraunt with some rice and lo mein. Next, someone sticks the parts of your head in their mouth and grinds it into very tiny pieces, and then it falls down into their stomach, where your head digests. A couple days later, your peices of your head come out their rear end, and are flushed down the toilet.

I wish I had a fluffy white hat. (See if you can guess what I'm referencing)
:hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar:

Offline Firecat

• View Profile
« Reply #386 on: January 25, 2010, 23:35:11 »
Granted,But your hat have a time bomb in it.this is because i dont get your reference and i dont want to spend the time i could spend playing spelunky trying to finding where the reference its from. so MAYBE in the future i will know where its that reference from but for now i will say that your hat have a time bomb in it. Because its the only bad thing i can think that could be inside a fluffy white hat. Did you get it?, yes?. well, good day sir then.[/alsowhat?]

I wish my action 52 cartridge were a GENESIS action 52 cartige. at least that one its BARELY acceptable.

Offline Exp HP

• 1 in 166 children
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: January 26, 2010, 03:24:47 »
Granted, but once you got yourself a name, it can't be changed. So, however you thought up the most awesome name, your name will still be Exp HP.
If you're talking about specifically on the Niffforum, I vaguely remember that PeppyHare4000 wasn't always PeppyHare4000...

Anyways...
I wish my action 52 cartridge were a GENESIS action 52 cartige. at least that one its BARELY acceptable.
a_yams_hts
Gredt__ct_e_se_w_iay.
ntbuoun'akenofat_s

I wish I was fluent in Japanese.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 03:30:01 by Exp HP »

« Reply #388 on: January 27, 2010, 16:01:14 »
Granted, but shit happens to you.

I wish there was more stuff to do on roblox.com and habbo.be

Offline kaizoman666

• I'm a flasher.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #389 on: January 27, 2010, 21:09:54 »
Granted, but there so much to do that you become completely addicted. And then you forget to eat and sleep. So you die. The end.

I wish I had cake. I wish I had a cake that is not a lie.
:hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar: