Corrupt-a-Wish

• 2910 Replies

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt-a-Wish
« Reply #2670 on: November 07, 2021, 17:24:24 »
Granted. You stub your toe really hard, slightly increasing the amount of suffering in the world.

I wish I had someone who would play Animal Crossing with me (preferably someone with fruit other than oranges and cherries).

Offline Lit Knob

• Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2671 on: November 09, 2021, 21:17:28 »
Granted. He has coconuts and bananas. New Horizons doesn't support bananas, so the save gets corrupted.

I wish I was 0 cm shorter and 15 kg heavier.
"The flaw expert" -egomassive

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #2672 on: November 09, 2021, 21:30:21 »
Granted. All the extra weight goes into your bones, so you look exactly the same and you get exhausted much faster because you have to move around heavier bones wits same muscle mass.

I wish I had time to read all the books I recently bought.

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2673 on: November 10, 2021, 00:19:55 »
Granted. You lose your job, or otherwise get rejected from whatever gainful thing occupies your time, giving you plenty of time for reading.

I wish the ending of the latest Bond film hadn't been spoiled for me before I saw it.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 00:22:59 by Talps »

Offline Wibi

• apologies for the interference
    • View Profile
« Reply #2674 on: November 10, 2021, 07:51:06 »
Granted. You watched the film earlier, so you weren't spoiled. Specifically, you watched it one night while you were in your pajamas after being unpleasantly woken from your sleep at 4AM.

I wish there was a sitcom starring camels.

Offline Lit Knob

• View Profile
« Reply #2675 on: November 11, 2021, 04:22:07 »
Granted. It's live-action and heavily dialogue-based, complete with camel noises as laugh tracks. People don't speak camelian though, so the audience gets really confused. It becomes a cult due to the sole fact nobody knows the actual plot, so it's open to interpretation.

I wish Juni found out the password of Gustav's router.

Offline Wibi

• apologies for the interference
    • View Profile
« Reply #2676 on: November 11, 2021, 07:53:35 »
Granted. She can't figure out what it is with hacking alone, so she decides to trick Gustav into giving her his password... except it turns out Gustav forgot his password and asks Juni to go on an epic fetch quest to find out what it is. She complies, leading to the epic Gustav's Wi-Fi Password. It gets cut short during the battle with the underwater technocultists for the third and final keycard to access the secret detector, because Gustav calls and tells Juni it was written on the side of the router all along. Critics are then disappointed by the much shorter follow-up Gustav's Dope Slap.

I wish Gustav's Dope Slap was a real thing.

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #2677 on: November 18, 2021, 12:29:32 »
Granted. While Gustav's Dope Slap was quite disappointing as a part of series, it wasn't too bad on it's own. However, lack of praise pushed it's author away from making more KS levels.

I wish our planet was getting colder instead of getting warmer.

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2678 on: November 18, 2021, 23:37:10 »
Granted. We extinguish the sun. There are many benefits to this scenario.

I wish the website that I linked to in that corruption was still being updated. :(
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 01:27:55 by Talps »

Offline Lit Knob

• View Profile
« Reply #2679 on: November 21, 2021, 04:54:47 »
Granted. It becomes so popular that Valve makes a cursed third Portal game with test chambers that are loosely based on various what ifs from the site. However, the community gets splitted between fans who wanted a Portal 3, and fans who are faithful to the "Valve duology rule". A civil war ensues.

I wish it wasn't 5AM right now.

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #2680 on: November 21, 2021, 12:04:04 »
Granted. It's 4:59:59AM forever.

I wish I didn't forget that I bought some grapefruits two weeks ago and had eaten them before ther spoilt.

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2681 on: November 21, 2021, 12:07:22 »
Granted, but now I want grapefruit. :( I am inspired to make a KS level which is a bad Tomatoes sequel called Grapefruits, which leads to me falling out with Vegetal Gibber. You feel mildly guilty about this.

I wish I hadn't tested positive for COVID just when I had a week off work.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 21:18:55 by Talps »

Offline Vegetal Gibber

• Sorry excuse for a game designer
    • View Profile
    • VG's Games Portfolio
« Reply #2682 on: November 21, 2021, 14:03:52 »
I wish I hadn't tested positive for COVID just when I had a week off work.

:sad:
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)

Granted. Test came back negative! You just come down with explosive diarrhea for the entire week instead.

I am inspired to make a KS level which is a bad Tomatoes sequel called Grapefruits

DO IT  DO IT  DO IT  DO IT, come to the dark side, it's beautiful in here!  I mean... I wish for a grapefruit-themed KS level!
Some KS levels by me:

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #2683 on: November 21, 2021, 22:44:32 »
Granted. It's invisible maze with invisible death blocks over grapefruit background.

I wish the laptop I am using right now had keyboard better suited for playing Knytt Stories.

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2684 on: November 22, 2021, 11:48:22 »
Granted. It instead has only ctrl, WASD and arrow keys, making it useless for actual typing.

(Just to say, my symptoms are pretty mild, no more than a nasty cold. I'm so grateful for my vaccines!)

I wish Veg would make a grapefruit tileset that I could use for making Polana's invisible death maze level.