Corrupt-a-Wish

• 2922 Replies
Re: Corrupt-a-Wish
« Reply #2565 on: April 24, 2021, 16:14:49 »
Granted, but many of them have such low-quality audio that you can't understand what anyone is saying. There are also no subtitles or anything, and a lot of the cutscenes contain information you absolutely need to know in order to beat the level.

I wish KS World was a real thing.

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #2566 on: April 24, 2021, 17:39:48 »
Granted. KS world was real and for a few months was quite popular, but it had to be closed after some fool took the key at the Do Not Pick Up The Key ride although he was told not to and was decapitated in following incident. There were also problems with people eating mushrooms at the Uncle Sporky's snack bar and then complaining about hallucinations although they've been warned and also with some other idiot who turned off the wrong machine and was eaten by a crocodile and his family sued.

I wish default tilesets 83 and 113 weren't identical.

Offline Wibi

• apologies for the interference
    • View Profile
« Reply #2567 on: April 24, 2021, 18:58:40 »
They're not! In tileset 83, the tile at x8y7 has pure white in it, whereas in tileset 113 it's transparent. As punishment for assuming a falsehood in your wish, you are sentenced to serve as screen x1004y1002 in Awful Mountain Climber Restaurant for all eternity. life in prison.

I wish KS had an intelligent AI to fill in voidscreens in every level with more screens resembling the level's style - resulting in, perhaps, infinite hours of entertainment.

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #2568 on: April 30, 2021, 15:04:59 »
Granted. AI is able to recognize wallswims, voids and other basic mistakes but is still incapable of designing well-thought screens without SGEs and some frustrating design flaws like one tile before water etc, so you either spent more time fixing those stuff than actual level building or release buggy level.

I wish clothes shops were opened so I could buy new pair of leggings.

« Reply #2569 on: May 19, 2021, 18:46:36 »
Granted. Clothing stores where you live are allowed to open. Unfortunately, they're only allowed to let in one customer per day, so there's a five-year waiting list for all of them.

I wish i had one of these:

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2570 on: May 19, 2021, 20:51:34 »
Granted; you have one of those plants.

I wish Biomutant was out today, and for it to be good.

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #2571 on: May 23, 2021, 18:10:31 »
Granted; it's out, it's brilliant, but you have no time to play it for next 6 months.

I wish I was able to come up with less lame way of corrupting Talps' wish.

Offline Purple Ink

• View Profile
    • My lore forum
« Reply #2572 on: May 25, 2021, 04:09:09 »
Granted! You come up with a hilarious and well thought out corruption. You go to post it and the website permanently crashes. You can never share it.

I wish I had more sandwiches.

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #2573 on: May 25, 2021, 09:07:47 »
Granted. In a radius of 1 square kilometers around you, a huge pile of sandwiches spawns, burying you and everyone in the radius with your sandwiches. People all know they belong to you and although they are great sandwiches, it is way too much to eat them before they rotten and now you have to clean up the mess.

I wish the supportline I have to call to resolve a ticket would finally pick up the phone!!! I'm on hold for 10 minutes now.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2574 on: May 25, 2021, 19:35:41 »
Granted, but the person you speak to only speaks Latvian and you have no idea what they're saying.

I wish for faster download speeds.

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #2575 on: May 28, 2021, 16:59:12 »
Granted. By the power of magic, every time you want to download something, the upload speed of every connection in the world is drained and transferred to you. This in effect gives you almost unlimited download speeds, so its really fast.

However, the caveat is that, given that you download from a server and they upload that to you, but during your download, their upload is gone, you effectively can't download anything anymore. Luckily once you stop downloading, their upload returns to normal speeds, so the rest of the world is not affected.

I wish my car had a magic roof that would disappear when I'm in the car and the sun shines, but would magically appear when I'm not in the car or the sun stops shining.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #2576 on: May 31, 2021, 21:55:49 »
Granted. Since the roof of your car appears and disappears by the power of magic, you can't control it at all. So on sunny winter days roof disappears while you are freezing in open car and when there's rain and sun shining at the same time, roof of your car alternately appears and disappears, so you end up wet. This power is tied to any car you call "my car" so even if you sell the old one and buy new, it will have this magical roof.

I wish fresh lettuce at my garden wasn't full of slugs.

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2577 on: June 01, 2021, 00:13:36 »
Granted; it is instead full of giant centipedes.

I wish that humans were better prepared to fight off an invasion of giant centipedes.

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #2578 on: June 03, 2021, 21:30:19 »
Granted. Humans are perfectly prepared for invasion of giant cetipedes. However, they are completely unaware of possible invasion of giant milipedes and thus they are not prepared to fight them off.

I wish that humans were better prepared to fight off an invasion of giant milipedes.

« Reply #2579 on: June 03, 2021, 23:52:10 »
Granted. Humans are perfectly prepared for an invasion of giant millipedes. However, they are completely unaware of a possible invasion of giant decamillipedes and thus they are not prepared to fight them off.

I wish the gen 9 Pokémon games will have pure-Flying-type regional forms for Buizel and Floatzel that fly like this: