Corrupt-a-Wish

• 2922 Replies

Offline Healy

• View Profile
Re: Corrupt-a-Wish
« Reply #2010 on: May 30, 2014, 12:11:13 »
Granted, but they think it's so cool that they forbid people from actually driving on the roads, lest the cars ruin their natural beauty. Needless to say this is not good for the infrastructure.

I wish my allergies weren't bothering me now.

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2011 on: May 30, 2014, 16:48:10 »
Granted, it will bothering you later.

I wish I didn't forget to borrow one more book from public library.
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

« Reply #2012 on: May 30, 2014, 17:28:27 »
Granted, but you forgot which book you wanted.

I wish NationStates allowed you to set the amount of issues per day to more than two.

Edit: Just in case, here's some context. In NationStates, you get issues to resolve, and you can choose between two or more solutions, or simply dismiss the issue. Which solution you choose for a given issue affects what your nation is like.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 14:52:12 by StraightFlame »

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2013 on: June 05, 2014, 13:02:05 »
Granted, and it makes the game brilliant! But unfortunately you don't get to enjoy it because, for entirely unrelated reasons, your head exploded.

I wish for really nice, sunny weather in England this summer.

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2014 on: June 07, 2014, 20:11:05 »
Granted, but only for a one day.

I wish I didn't abandon the game Shakes & Fidget.
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

« Reply #2015 on: June 14, 2014, 14:21:27 »
Granted, but it now has that problem with literally every MMO where everything you liked about it is taken out and replaced with things literally nobody likes, and where it slowly but surely accumulates a playerbase that's basically a bunch of 12-year-olds with the knowledge and mentality of 3-year-olds.

I wish Homestuck's "Gigapause" (a hiatus which started in 2013 and still hasn't ended) was not a thing that exists.

Offline Healy

• View Profile
« Reply #2016 on: June 22, 2014, 06:25:28 »
Granted! In the new timeline, Andrew Hussie posted the end of Homestuck sometime back in November. Sadly, it turned out to be pretty much this suggested alt-ending.

I wish I had way more time to work on games!

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2017 on: June 22, 2014, 13:48:44 »
You are kidnapped by StraightFlame who locks you in the dungeon of his volcano lair (we all know he has one!) and forces you to do nothing but make games. You eventually make a game called 'Help! I'm Stuck in a Game Making Dungeon!' which everyone thinks is brilliant, but no one recognises your cry for help.

I wish it was easier to understand other people.

« Reply #2018 on: July 05, 2014, 16:25:04 »
Granted, but nobody understands you anymore.

I wish there was a YTPMV collab of this song.

Offline Healy

• View Profile
« Reply #2019 on: July 23, 2014, 04:08:27 »
Granted; however, the collaborators are unfamiliar with the term "Youtube Poop", and thus create a video full of people talking about hard their poops have been, whether or not they've pooped today, etc. The video portion is almost entirely taken up by an educational film from the 60's about the workings of the bowels.

I wish I had a flying car.

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2020 on: July 23, 2014, 14:23:16 »
You own a flying car! It's fabulous, flying above the traffic, avoiding the crowds, giving lifts to your friends. It can rise vertically, it's easy to drive and park, it runs efficiently on renewable energy sources so you're not polluting the atmosphere, and it has a large boot (or trunk, if you're a yankee).
Unfortunately, it's radio constantly plays the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang theme really loudly, and there's no way to turn it off, even when the engine isn't running.

I wish I could store my work trousers in my backpack without them getting creased so that I could change into shorts for the three-mile walk home during this unstereotipically glorious summer, and not have to worry about messy trousers the following day.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 14:28:45 by Talps »

Offline the Jack

• not *that* Jack!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2021 on: July 23, 2014, 14:54:57 »
Granted! You learn the frequent-travelers' trick of rolling your work trousers instead of folding them, and it works like a charm (though you may need to roll something soft up with them, like a lightweight jumper, for optimal results).

I wish I had a computer with a holographic display / interface, like J.A.R.V.I.S.

(N.B. I'm a Yank, but I know the difference between American pants and UK pants.)

Actually, it's eggplant.

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #2022 on: July 23, 2014, 16:18:34 »
The above post has been made invalid because it doesn't corrupt.

Granted. I use my pair of scissors to cut your trousers in tiny pieces, then I spray it with a magical spray that will prevent it from creasing.

I wish someone would tell me where I can buy a product that I'm looking for for a while now.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #2023 on: July 23, 2014, 16:56:21 »
They quote you the address of a small mercantile in the depths of a monster-infested dungeon, ruled by an evil wizard, which can only be entered by one bearing a Sword of the Ancients. On a lighter note, the price is very reasonable.

I wish someone could explain the workings of my new job to me, rather than making me read a 16-page document.

Spoiler: The Jack... (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 17:04:22 by Talps »

Offline the Jack

• not *that* Jack!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2024 on: July 23, 2014, 17:18:07 »
(oops... guess I should've made milk spill on the crease-free pants and stain them, or something...)

Granted! Instead of having to read the sixteen-page document, you instead get to sit through sixteen hours of explanation by a co-worker with a monotone voice and terrible halitosis. Also, this "training period" is unpaid.

I wish I lived in Italy.

Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 17:22:11 by the Jack »

Actually, it's eggplant.