Corrupt-a-Wish

• 2930 Replies
Re: Corrupt-a-Wish
« Reply #1785 on: December 18, 2013, 21:57:45 »
Granted. It's faster and cheaper than just making things yourself. As a result, within a few months the only job is exporter and the only thing to spend money on is imports. Eventually, we run out of things because there's nobody to make them.

I wish GameCeptionNL's new server will fail miserably. (Long story. It involves the totalitarian mutineer we call an admin forcibly taking over the server owner's accounts on everything.)

Offline Healy

• View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: December 19, 2013, 04:20:44 »
Granted. It fails so hard it takes the entire internet down with it, for idiosyncratic coding reasons.

I wish someone made a mash-up of Daft Punk's Aerodynamic (Alternate link) (alternate alternate link) with Carol of the Bells.

« Reply #1787 on: December 20, 2013, 13:26:29 »
Granted. Someone made a .mp3 file where both of those songs are played at the same time.

I wish Square Root of Minus Garfield had more strips similar to this one or this one.

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: December 22, 2013, 14:25:46 »
Granted, but because no one really gets your rather obscure pop culture references, it doesn't come true for about 6 months.

I wish Straightflame would stop posting wishes that no one really gets and, therefore, is unable to reply to.

Lovelovelove!

« Reply #1789 on: December 22, 2013, 21:54:21 »
Granted. StraightFlame dies.

I wish to only ever say hurtful things when I mean to hurt people.
I've never meta pun I didn't like.

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #1790 on: December 22, 2013, 22:05:28 »
Granted. You become so obsessed with people's negative attitudes, that you see negativity in everyone, so you now constantly want to hurt people, even the people close to you such as family. But hey, now at least you can constantly say hurtful things to them (and you do)

I wish everyone who died in this forumgame was now alive and well.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: December 23, 2013, 00:00:48 »
Granted. Straigtflame returns. He reincarnated into mole.
I wish there were not so many SGEs in Gaia.

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: December 23, 2013, 02:13:57 »
All of the content in Gaia is deleted apart from 16 beautifully designed screens.

I wish I could think of an end for the story I'm trying to write - which ought to involve a hero rescuing an angel from two demonic kidnappers - and then that I could remember the ending, write it, and have it be good.

Offline Healy

• View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: December 23, 2013, 06:07:08 »
Granted. However, it turns out to be almost exactly the same as the ending to a similar story, and the author sues you for plagiarism.

I wish I could go to sleep right nozzzzzzzz

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1794 on: December 23, 2013, 18:11:37 »
Granted. You will sleep till end of your life.

I wish Christmas was gone. (I don't like Christmas.)
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: December 23, 2013, 19:01:05 »
Granted. There won't be Christmas any more. Some people will find your wish and realize that you caused they will get no presents. They're pretty angry...

I wish it was not so cold, foggy and wet outside.

« Reply #1796 on: December 25, 2013, 14:42:44 »
Granted. It is now cold, foggy and wet inside. Outside it's hailing.

I wish for the ability to create exact copies of baked goods I have encountered by magic.

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #1797 on: December 25, 2013, 19:09:16 »
You can copy any baked goods that you encounter by magic - unfortunately, you have never encountered any baked goods by magic, and therefore can't copy them.

I wish it could be Christmas everyday (when the kids start singin' and the band begins to play...)

« Reply #1798 on: December 25, 2013, 23:53:12 »
Granted. You never specified which children and which band set the "always christmas" flag to true, however, and they all die of deus ex machina.

I wish i was good at using Source Filmmaker.

« Reply #1799 on: December 25, 2013, 23:56:12 »
Granted. You are now good at using it, but you can't remember what you wanted to do with it.

I wish for the members of the KS forums to have pleasant official holidays / religious festivals.