Corrupt-a-Wish

• 2930 Replies

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt-a-Wish
« Reply #1740 on: November 17, 2013, 02:46:49 »
I believe he was deliberately taking advantage of your loosely worded wish.

You have a maggoty, horrible orange.

I wish for £100 of money, legally gained and completely spendable.

« Reply #1741 on: November 17, 2013, 09:31:51 »
Granted. You have £100. You have only £100.

I wish I could arrange matters so that people whose work I like would be supported financially and could spend more time on their projects.
I've never meta pun I didn't like.

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #1742 on: November 17, 2013, 13:54:24 »
I immediately wish Chysophylax would really like my work!!!!! :nuts:

Too bad I now have to corrupt his wish, which in turn will be a bad outcome for me. Crap. I did just currupted my own wish. Oh well...

*Granted* You become a political figure and climb your way up to rule your continent, forcing everyone to pay heavy taxes so you can spend them to support those people. However, everyone really thinks you are a bad dictator and they hate you.

Phew... I can still do my wish without being in harm... \o/

So... I wish Chysophylax would really like my work!!!!! :nuts:
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Tablecat

• View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: November 17, 2013, 14:43:10 »
Chrysophylax likes your work. He really likes your work.

He likes your work so much that he keeps you chained to the wall in his basement and whips you repeatedly if you even briefly stop making music.

I wish I had a job that wasn't terrible.

« Reply #1744 on: November 17, 2013, 15:01:36 »
Granted; he likes your music so much that listening to it is the only thing he does, ever. As a result, he either forgets to eat, or doesn't want to simply because he likes your music that much. Is there an achievement for being ninja'd so many times?

Granted, but because you didn't specify what you mean by terrible (boring? minimum wage? pyramid scheme?), your job becomes less terrible in every way you didn't care about. Everything you hate is "coincidentially" still the same.

I wish AaAaAA!!! didn't have the annoying level unlocking system it has.
In order to unlock levels, you have to earn "teeth" by getting higher ratings on levels you already unlocked. It's essentially grinding with a side of high expectations.

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: November 18, 2013, 14:41:41 »
The game now uses a subscription service where you have to pay money to unlock extra levels.

I wish I either had more work to do or, failing that, some way of filling in time at work whereby I don't feel really awkward and/or guilty about filling in time.

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #1746 on: November 18, 2013, 15:00:56 »
Granted. A customer comes in who has a serious illness that is contagious. Luckily for you, you are not in the shop at that time. He infects all your colleagues though. They all go home sick leaving you in charge. Now suddenly you have to do all the work from all your colleagues which is really much more than you can take.
Your boss asks you if you can work double shifts for as long as necessary to not let the work pile up too much.

I wish for an iPad.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline GrayFace

• View Profile
    • my site
« Reply #1747 on: November 18, 2013, 15:16:21 »
Granted. There's an iPad. One iPad. All people share only one iPad. That equates to 1/4 to 1/3 of a second of usage in a lifetime of a person.

I wish I could fly, breathe flame in controllable fashion and Chinese people worshiped me.

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #1748 on: November 18, 2013, 16:59:43 »
I could say *poof* you're a dragon, but I think you'd secretly love to be a dragon. So no... This one you won't like. :nuts:

Granted. You are now a Chinese saint, living in the jungle near Africa. You are worshipped by Chinese people, but in the jungles in Africa, there live cannibals (people who eat other people, in case I misspelled it). They've captured you tied you to a pole, put some fire under it. I'm not a bad person, so I give you wings to fly when you are tied to the pole. You can now fly. As you try to fly away, you notice you are still tied to that pole and fire starts to get to you. It won't take long before you are able to breath the flames, and given that it is the last thing you'll do before you die, you experiment a little bit and you are able to breathe the flames in a controllable fassion. :nuts:

I just had to corrupt this one...

I wish to own one of the many iPads that are around.

MODPlug Central Forum

« Reply #1749 on: November 18, 2013, 18:21:26 »
Granted, but everyone mocks you for owning an Apple product. Even your "friends".

I wish GrayFace's face was gray.

Offline Talps

• View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: November 18, 2013, 21:03:06 »
There is a bombardment of asteroids from space; these carry a strange, alien virus that mutates people into zombies. GrayFace is one of the first victims, hence his pallid complexion. The infection spreads rapidly, society crumbles and billions die. It later turns out that the virus-laden asteroids were directed to Earth by a race of aliens who now turn up and enslave the survivors, including you. They drag you and the other slaves off to mine rocks from a planet where you are treated dreadfully. To rub salt in the wounds, they artificially extend your lives using chemicals so you never die but live as a slave for hundreds of years. Many of the humans die in dreadful accidents involving falling rocks, explosions and lasers in various quantities, but you are not one of the lucky ones. After several centuries of enslavement, the aliens are attacked by a race of androids from the Andromeda Galaxy. After decades of war the aliens are defeated and the Milky Way captured; the androids harvest millions of fleshbags for experimentation, including you. As your lifespan was extended indefinitely by your alien masters, you do not die from the mental and physical abuse; the androids are amazed by your longevity and you become one of their favourite subjects for experimentation. All you have left to keep you sane is the desperate pride that you've survived asteroid bombardment, zombie apocalypse, alien abduction, centuries of slavery, intergalactic war, and inhuman torture. However, then the galaxies are invaded suddenly by a race of time-travelling yellow-furred aliens, at which point things start to get really bad...

I wish I could think of some strong ideas for the latest area of 'Dragon Myth', and find someone who could'n'would draw me a dragon (and draw it well).
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 01:10:21 by Talps »

« Reply #1751 on: November 19, 2013, 12:44:49 »
I can't bear to corrupt it!

Granted. Your strong ideas go out and pressgang a talented fantasy artist to work for you. Dragon Myth is a wonderful level with exquisite graphics. You are, however, prosecuted for kidnapping; fortunately you are found not guilty as you can claim you were another victim of the ideas, who have been consumed in your creative process and are not around to defend themselves.

I wish I found work (including housework and studying) and being creative more pleasant and engaging, causing me to spend more of my time on these activities.
I've never meta pun I didn't like.

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: November 22, 2013, 19:06:34 »
Granted. You are watching TV with this special program all day.

I wish I could move to London.
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: November 23, 2013, 00:01:00 »
Granted. Now you are homeless person living at the station and eating food from rubbish bins. But in London !
I wish my keyboard wasn't switching from QWERTY to QWERTZ mysteriously and stayed QWERTY all the time.

Edit by LPChip: Actually, if this happens, you're probably pressing ALT-SHIFT or ALT-CONTROL at the same time, which is a shortcut key to change your keyboard layout. To prevent this, remove a keyboard layout from your controlpanel -> keyboard.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 14:06:41 by LPChip »

« Reply #1754 on: November 23, 2013, 11:49:02 »
Granted. Your keyboard settings are now permanently set to QWERTY, but your keyboard itself is now Dvorak.

I wish i wasn't so used to playing Scout in TF2 that i suck at every other class.