Corrupt-a-Wish

• 2928 Replies
Re: Corrupt-a-Wish
« Reply #1725 on: November 13, 2013, 15:24:05 »
Granted. People no longer believe you're autistic and make it extremely obvious they think you're faking.

I wish I lived in Equestria.

You know, just one of those was fine, even for me.
The goal isn't to make a "foolproof" wish that is impossible to corrupt.  Not only do such wishes have the potential to ruin the game, but they also tend to be quite bland, both in the wish itself and in how its corrupted.  Believe me, it's nothing we all haven't seen before.

All of my complex wishes are carefully crafted to have gaping holes in them. I cut off a couple of the most obvious and boring corruptions each time, but there are always holes I deliberately don't patch.
I've never meta pun I didn't like.

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: November 13, 2013, 21:27:08 »
Granted. You are grass-blade of Poa pratensis happily growing at habitat proper for your kind until one of those Equestrian ponies comes and eats you.

I wish my advisor had more time for me.

« Reply #1727 on: November 14, 2013, 10:06:19 »
Granted. Your advisor starts stalking you.

I wish I Polana's advisor had more time for her.

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: November 14, 2013, 20:14:17 »
Granted. Now the advisor is 24 hours (every hour, every minute and every second) a day with both of you and you can't escape his tyranny.

I wish I was older.

Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: November 14, 2013, 20:58:31 »
You're 103, with all that entails.

I wish I could sing just a little bit better.

« Reply #1730 on: November 14, 2013, 21:51:32 »
Granted. You are 120 years older, i.e. dead. Protip: Don't leave a "new post" window open and then go do your homework.

Granted. But because the quality of one's singing voice is subjective, your singing voice now sounds better from a cat's perspective.

I wish i had a legitimate, fully functioning ROM of the game Polybius on my Dropbox account.

« Reply #1731 on: November 14, 2013, 22:04:04 »
Granted. You can't remember the password for the account or the email account they send the reset email to.

I wish I didn't have to make a neat copy of my coursework.

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #1732 on: November 14, 2013, 22:48:59 »
Granted. You decide that school is too good for you and you start to hang out. Because of that teachers punish you. Instead of being required to make just one neat copy of your coursework, you now have to make 10 different neat copies of your coursework, all handwritten.

(if that didn't make sense, then I'm affraid I don't know what coursework is :P)

I wish everyone would buy my newest album from iTunes, Google Play, or other places it got distributed to.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 22:51:18 by LPChip »
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: November 15, 2013, 12:32:04 »
Granted. Nobody will buy your next one.

I wish I haven't besmeared myself with porridge right now.

« Reply #1734 on: November 15, 2013, 18:04:56 »
I like how LPChip links to the Google Play store but not to iTunes. Implications ahoy!

Granted. You haven't besmeared yourself with porridge at the exact moment you posted that wish, i.e. absolutely nothing has changed.

I wish i knew whether or not it's okay to jokingly comment "Also, i don't think anyone here wants to know about your fetishes" on Polana's wish.

Offline Talps

• ...especially in a life-or-death situation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: November 15, 2013, 18:12:49 »
You know. It's not ok. And you've said it now. You've horribly insulted Polana, who now hates you.
and loves me.

I wish I could breathe fire like a dragon!

« Reply #1736 on: November 15, 2013, 18:34:58 »
Granted. You now have severely burnt nostrils.

I wish Google actually listened to the people who use their services. Especially YouTube.

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #1737 on: November 15, 2013, 19:50:06 »
Granted, Google listens to all feedback, they just don't give a damn because google is powerful enough, so no one can do anything to them. (sadly, this is true)

I wish my soundcard drivers wouldn't keep crashing so I have to restart my pc every so many hours.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline jetio4

• :hug:
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: November 16, 2013, 23:55:24 »
Grantd, your soundcard drivers stop crashing so now you have to restart your pc every so many hours.

I wish that I had motivation to do stuffs :x
Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City, I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do~<br /><br />Time Square can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true~

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #1739 on: November 17, 2013, 00:08:58 »
Granted. A new drug called "stuffs" has been invented, and you get so higly addicted to it that you have plenty of motivation to take drugs. Unfortunately, if you use as much drugs as you are doing, you can't stop and die after about 2 weeks.

I wish for an orange.

I have no idea what you mean with the corruption Jetio... It seems like you misread my statement. My soundcard drivers keep crashing, and the only way to get them working, is to restart my pc. You say: they are not crashing, but I still have to restart my pc? Doesn't make sense...

MODPlug Central Forum