Corrupt-a-Wish

• 2928 Replies

Offline Fubaka

• We are the music makers.
    • View Profile
    • My Music Page
Re: Corrupt-a-Wish
« Reply #1275 on: February 07, 2013, 04:40:17 »
Granted.  Everyone now knows that you are simply the greatest...

...at balancing balls on your nose like a seal.  Unfortunately, you can't claim to be very good at much of anything else.

I wish I had a more versatile DAW.  (Digital Audio Workstation)
Things to remember when writing figures of speech and sound:
The power of poetry comes from the ability to defy logic. Defy logic often.

Use a metaphor and tell us that your lover is the sky. Tell us that your lover is the sky. When you do that, we won't believe you. We won't believe you because saying so makes no sense, but we'll see a meaning. We'll see a meaning.

The other thing is the ability to be remembered. Love anything.

Love anything

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #1276 on: February 07, 2013, 12:37:19 »
Granted. You find this great sale on E-bay. Its this big synthesizer and DAW in one where you can load in VSTi's and everything. Remarkable piece (I forgot the name or I would've posted that with link).  You buy it for 200$ (all your savings) but hey, with a retail value of $10.000 its a big thing right! So you get it shipped, and you play with it for a day to only discover 1% of its capabilities. Unfortunately, the next day, it won't power on anymore. Its broken. Aparently, the seller knew this so you've just lost 200$ and your DAW, but it was a great day! You really HAD a more versatile DAW. ;)

I wish I could go to a website or so, type in a special code, and get 10.000 euro booked to my account instantly, with no questions asked or anything.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

« Reply #1277 on: February 07, 2013, 13:53:18 »
Granted, but you don't know the code.

I wish i was really good at making KS levels when the community was still... well... a community.

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: February 08, 2013, 16:59:10 »
Granted. You are very good at making levels but...your levels are very small and not exciting at all anyway. (nothing personal :D) And secondly, community has changed and moved somewhere else and you will never find it.

I wish I could save all the animals from being abused.
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline Fubaka

• View Profile
    • My Music Page
« Reply #1279 on: February 08, 2013, 17:06:05 »
Granted, though you end up spending the rest of your life attempting to do so, with absolutely no time for any other activities.  In addition, your efforts will not be fully realized until well after your death.  Too bad.  :(

I wish I could convert songs in my head into playable mp3 files on my computer.

Use a metaphor and tell us that your lover is the sky. Tell us that your lover is the sky. When you do that, we won't believe you. We won't believe you because saying so makes no sense, but we'll see a meaning. We'll see a meaning.

Love anything

Offline rainulous

• I never picked up the key.
    • View Profile
    • Hartje Music
« Reply #1280 on: February 08, 2013, 19:49:59 »
Granted, but the only songs in your head are random notes and the MP3s are low quality.

I wish for a sequel to Saira or FiNCK
Thanks for the stars, everyone!

« Reply #1281 on: February 08, 2013, 21:35:33 »
Granted but Nifflas didn't want to make them and only made them because a genie forced him to make them as a result they are very bad.

I wish I knew hoe to unify quantum mechanics and relativity.

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #1282 on: February 08, 2013, 22:16:30 »
Granted. You create a vortex by bending light through a set of prisms while spinning another set of prisms in such way the that the light gets in a sort of a loop. This vortex experiment tells you how quamtum mechanics and relativity works. Unfortunately, the vortex experiment gets out of hand and is expanding rapidly. You manage to get out of your house, but the vortex getting so big is swallowing your entire house with the research about quantum mechanics and relativity. The vortex collapses on its own weight but you are left homeless and your reseach is gone, and it was so big that you just don't know every tiny bit from your head.

I wish the world economic crisis has just ended.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Healy

• View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: February 09, 2013, 00:10:07 »
Granted, but there is still a huge economic crisis in the country you live in. In fact economic crises follow you to whatever country you move to. Maybe you are cursed?

I wish more people appreciated prog rock.

Offline Purple Ink

• View Profile
    • My lore forum
« Reply #1284 on: February 09, 2013, 04:17:51 »
Granted. One more person appreciates prog rock.

I wish I had a really delicious sandwich right now.

Offline Fubaka

• View Profile
    • My Music Page
« Reply #1285 on: February 09, 2013, 07:48:47 »
Granted, but before you can take a single bite, you accidentally drop it in the kitchen sink and it is ruined.   :sick:

I wish I could save someone.

Love anything

Offline SiamJai

• View Profile
    • A gaming blog like no other.
« Reply #1286 on: February 09, 2013, 12:41:13 »
Granted; you bravely save a young woman from her gruesome captivity, but you had to kill her captor in the process. The police rejects your reasoning and the woman you saved testifies against you, because she developed a classic case of Stockholm syndrome and now hates your guts.

I wish I could get huge muscles just by strongly thinking about it.

Offline Purple Ink

• View Profile
    • My lore forum
« Reply #1287 on: February 09, 2013, 13:02:21 »
Granted. You now spend all of your time thinking about it and don't do anything else, like eat or sleep, which leads to your untimely end.

I wish the weather wasn't so lousy because my car looks terrible and I can't wash it.

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #1288 on: February 09, 2013, 15:39:29 »
Granted. The weather is not so lousy because of the state of your car, but rather because its what nature is. (so nothing has changed, really...)

I wish I had a power/machine that creates somekind of shield around me which protects me from any kind of fast moving objects going through it (but passes anything else).
Please think carefully before corrupting this wish. I'd like to see a corruption that actually is possible using real physics involved. So the "you cannot go in anything that goes fast" is out of the question.

MODPlug Central Forum

Offline Fubaka

• View Profile
    • My Music Page
« Reply #1289 on: February 09, 2013, 15:54:38 »
Granted, though due to the fact that you did not specify how fast 'fast' is, it only protects you from objects going at least half the speed of light.  Everything else still passes through just fine.  XD

I wish I could meet more people like myself.

Edit by LPChip: I didn't want to do a turn already, but I wanted to comment on your corruption! Awesome :D
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 16:36:50 by LPChip »

Love anything