Corrupt-a-Wish

• 2928 Replies

Offline Fubaka

• We are the music makers.
    • View Profile
    • My Music Page
Re: Corrupt-a-Wish
« Reply #1260 on: February 01, 2013, 10:02:21 »
Granted.  Everyone else in the world has been reverted to young children, leaving nobody old enough to judge your child-like pleasures, but your adult privileges come burdened with the fact that you now have to babysit the entire human race!

I wish we could make contact with a friendly extraterrestrial civilization.
Things to remember when writing figures of speech and sound:
The power of poetry comes from the ability to defy logic. Defy logic often.

Use a metaphor and tell us that your lover is the sky. Tell us that your lover is the sky. When you do that, we won't believe you. We won't believe you because saying so makes no sense, but we'll see a meaning. We'll see a meaning.

The other thing is the ability to be remembered. Love anything.

Love anything

Offline Healy

• View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: February 02, 2013, 03:00:10 »
Granted. The aliens are as friendly as advertised; however, they are also incredibly lazy. Hope you don't mind them bumming off your food and drinks and sleeping on your couch at all hours!

I wish I could write the Great American Novel.

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #1262 on: February 02, 2013, 11:22:50 »
Granted. You pick up a pen and paper, and you literally write down the words "the Great American Novel". At that point your interest goes away. But hey, you wrote "the Great American Novel"!

I wish, I could at will, look upto one hour into the future and then, if I don't do anything different, it happens exactly like I saw it, giving me control to actually alter the future. If you don't know what I mean, go see the movie Next starring Nickolas Cage
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

« Reply #1263 on: February 02, 2013, 12:04:18 »
Granted, but you have no way of knowing which choises you'd benefit from compared to the future as it is "normally". You eventually end up getting yourself killed by not driving into a building and instead jumping out of your car off a cliff into an alkali bath.
That, or childhood obesity. I have no idea which one is going to happen first.

I wish people realized that games aren't entirely about music.

« Reply #1264 on: February 03, 2013, 06:37:37 »
Granted: Everyone learns that game are about color, every games made is full of flashing psychedelic colors giving everyone seizures. Because the of the seizures people stop playing games. Downloads are no longer available and all physical recycled into other plastic products.

I wish for an I.Q. of 580.

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #1265 on: February 03, 2013, 09:50:14 »
Granted. Your head just exploded.

posting my previous one again, because straightflame apparently didn't see Next
I wish, I could at will, look upto one hour into the future and then, if I don't do anything different, it happens exactly like I saw it, giving me control to actually alter the future and also see those alterations before performing them. If you don't know what I mean, go see the movie Next starring Nickolas Cage

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Fubaka

• View Profile
    • My Music Page
« Reply #1266 on: February 03, 2013, 12:12:50 »
Granted, though whenever you do this, you see an infinite number of different future scenarios due to the flimsy nature of time and your attempt to 'do nothing different' failing.  As a result, this power isn't generally helpful, and you end up having a stroke every time you try it.

I wish I was Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder version).
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 12:14:26 by Fubaka »

Use a metaphor and tell us that your lover is the sky. Tell us that your lover is the sky. When you do that, we won't believe you. We won't believe you because saying so makes no sense, but we'll see a meaning. We'll see a meaning.

Love anything

« Reply #1267 on: February 05, 2013, 04:05:19 »
Granted: An immigration investigation not only find that all the Umpalumpas were brought in the country illegally and they have not been payed in 7 years. Further investigations find numerous safety violations which gets the factory shut down. You are forced to pay the Umpalumpas back pay which bankrupts you forcing you to sell off your company, your home, cars and boats. You spend the rest of your life working minimum wages jobs, pining for the wealth you had.

I wish I had not made the reply that got deleted because it was too dark.

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #1268 on: February 05, 2013, 13:59:41 »
Granted. For this to come true, we go back a lot of years. Your parents are on the verge to "do it" which will create a "Lone Wolf" 9 months later. But due to this wish, your parents decide to skip it just this once. As result, you never were born ergo you don't exist ergo you couldn't have made that reply that got deleted.

I wish I wasn't sick right now.

MODPlug Central Forum

Offline Fubaka

• View Profile
    • My Music Page
« Reply #1269 on: February 05, 2013, 14:36:15 »
Granted.  You are no longer sick, but now your computer is!

I wish I could go to Europa (moon of Jupiter) and come back unscathed.

Love anything

« Reply #1270 on: February 05, 2013, 22:00:12 »
Granted. You take a trip to Europa, explore the moon and return to Earth unscathed and as a hero. Unfortunate aliens passing though the solar system see you returning to Earth. They had thought the earth was just wilderness now they know it's inhabited by a barely intelligent species that has built many large cities and a large satellite network. The aliens thin invade that earth, wipe out humanity and use the cities as pre-built colonies.

I wish to be a Kwisatz Haderach.

Offline Fubaka

• View Profile
    • My Music Page
« Reply #1271 on: February 06, 2013, 01:29:23 »
Granted.  By means more or less beyond your control, you become the ultimate messiah of all humanity.  
Err... this one doesn't even need to be corrupted.   XD  Have fun doing that!

I wish I could build and destroy things in real life the same way I do in Minecraft.

[mod]Please keep non-game remarks out of the game topic. Thanks![/mod]
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 02:11:21 by SiamJai »

Love anything

« Reply #1272 on: February 06, 2013, 11:03:44 »
Granted, but you can only take or place matter in 1 cubic metre (3.2808ft) frames. Those frames are also on an invisible grid, which doesn't let you choose an exact spot for your blocks. Also, crafting for some reason only accepts entirely filled blocks, so you're in even more trouble. So yeah, you can only make dirt houses.

I wish i was a 90s kid.

Offline Fubaka

• View Profile
    • My Music Page
« Reply #1273 on: February 06, 2013, 14:01:56 »
Granted, though your insatiable appetite for big guns, Sega Genesis games, and Rob Liefeld comics alienates you from being able to make any real friends, instead only drawing crowds of curious onlookers.  In addition, whenever you talk, you start every sentence with a proclamation of the word "DUUUUUUUUDE!!!" and the song 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' plays mysteriously behind you at all times.  You are eventually taken to a research ward in order to be studied, mainly so science can understand just where in the world the Nirvana music is coming from when you talk.

I wish I had unlimited stamina.

Love anything

« Reply #1274 on: February 07, 2013, 00:43:29 »
Granted. Physical activity will no longer tire you however in order to have such stamina you have to have so little strength that you can not stand on your own and lifting a small can of soup is a struggle.

I wish everybody knew how  much better I am than them.