Corrupt-a-Wish

• 2928 Replies
Re: Corrupt-a-Wish
« Reply #1245 on: January 28, 2013, 23:07:39 »
Granted. Then a solar flare hits erasing all digital data in the world forceing you to start over but you will not have time because the world is now in chaos.

I wish for a new drug, one that won't make me sick.

Offline GFA101

• View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: January 29, 2013, 00:44:18 »
Granted. You get so addicted to it that you start forgetting about everything that's happening in the world.

I wish I had an F-22 Raptor.

« Reply #1247 on: January 29, 2013, 04:07:18 »
Granted. You are arrested to stealing military property and spend 30 years in jail.

I wish for this wish not to be granted. Note: if you don't grant the wish than the wish is granted but but if you grant the wish then the wish is not granted.

« Reply #1248 on: January 29, 2013, 07:11:22 »
Granted.

I wish people realized that games aren't entirely about graphics.

Offline ixMarcel

• I'll get you during my next save game!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: January 29, 2013, 08:00:56 »
Granted. People realized that games are entirely about music.

I wish, that making a website is easy.

Offline sergiocornaga

• View Profile
    • Sergio's Games
« Reply #1250 on: January 29, 2013, 08:31:18 »
But it is. How about trying this, or this?

I wish to destroy videogames.

« Reply #1251 on: January 29, 2013, 09:08:00 »
Somewhere out there, an ant named Videogames goes up in smoke. He was named by a desperate kid forced to play outside.

I wish I had rhythm

« Reply #1252 on: January 30, 2013, 18:28:36 »
Granted. You will sing and dance with great skill and rhythm... continusly... for hours and hours untill you die from exhaustion.

I with for $100,000,000,000 legally and morally obtained US dollars after taxes.

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #1253 on: January 30, 2013, 19:09:54 »
Granted. You play with the lottery and they reach you a check. Since you do not really need it, and you start to pay taxes as soon as you cash the check, you decide to wait a month before actually cashing in.
In this month, that bank goes bankrupt and your check is worth nothing.

I wish I owned a Honda C-RZ
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

« Reply #1254 on: January 30, 2013, 20:04:32 »
Grated. The C-RV is then hit and totaled by a drunk driver and you hadn't put it on your car insurance yet so you still have to pay for it.

I wish I was a Lex Luther type super villain.

« Reply #1255 on: January 31, 2013, 04:24:57 »
You lose all of your hair (like Lex Luthor) the loss then drives you to a life of crime. That lasts about 5 seconds, you are arrested after threatening a barber with his own straight razor.

I wish I had a cat.

« Reply #1256 on: January 31, 2013, 06:11:44 »
Granted. You find a cute little kitten at your doorstep however the kitten is actually a soul eating demon from the deepest pits of the tartarean abyss in disguise. The demon eats your soul and the souls of your family as you sleep. Your souless bodies wake up as soul eating zombies who eats the souls of neighbors who then eats the souls of others starting a soul eating zombies apocalypse.

I wish for a Philly Cheese Stake.

« Reply #1257 on: January 31, 2013, 21:23:02 »
You recieve a wooden stake covered in cheese that is a proud resident of Philadelphia. Unfortunately you cannot eat it.  ;)

I wish I would have perfect wifi at all times anywhere.

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #1258 on: January 31, 2013, 22:26:24 »
Granted. You found a phone on the floor that has a damaged screen, but through a repairshop you find out it has perfect wifi capabilities. Due to the screen being kaput, the battery lifetime is much longer which allows you to have a perfect wifi at all places. The only thing you need is a wifi access point in those places. A working screen wouldn't hurt either... :P

I wish to have the ability to control the future in such way that I can precicely say what will happen in the next hour, and then it happens. For example: I don't want any customer calling in the next hour, and then the phone won't ring for the next hour.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline SiamJai

• View Profile
    • A gaming blog like no other.
« Reply #1259 on: February 01, 2013, 03:24:58 »
Granted; you now have that amazing ability to control the future with your words. You soon discover what a double-edged sword it is, since humans tend to say all sorts of things without really meaning it, and unfortunately the 'interpreter' cannot tell the difference between serious commands and goofy brainfarts.

In a matter of days you find yourself in a dystopian world you accidentally created by making mistake after mistake. In your desperate attempt to escape it, you create a paradox that disintegrates the entire world.

I wish I could enjoy innocent childhood pleasures the same way as when I was a kid, but also retain my adult privileges at the same time.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 03:27:31 by SiamJai »