[Challenge/Puzzle] Lablatory (Working name)

• 3 Replies

Offline RunMan

• View Profile
[Challenge/Puzzle] Lablatory (Working name)
« on: November 28, 2009, 22:39:31 »
OK, I came with the idea today - it's not very original, but I think no one did level like this before.

I am sure everyone of you played, or at least heard about Half Life - it's known mostly because of its atmosphere and plot - how about making a Half Life-style-level? Juni is a scientist, who take part in researches about unknown matter, which can be used as a power source. Finally, her team decided to make a risky experiment of merging high amount of this matter, to see if it's safe. It wasn't. When the experiment turned bad, all scientist left the complex, with Juni trapped inside. While she tries to escape lab, she finds out what was the real purpose of creating this matter, and why the complex is now abandoned.

Huge, custom map with lots of puzzles. Sounds good?

Offline Pumpkinbot

• No terrain is too hard. Not even dragons.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART page
Re: [Challenge/Puzzle] Lablatory (Working name)
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 02:52:35 »
Sounds good! :U
A God, a Messiah, an Angel, a King, a Prince, and an All Terrain Vehicle.

Offline Salmoneous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2009, 08:25:47 »
I am sure everyone of you played, or at least heard about Half Life

I have both half life 1 with all the gear-box editions and half life 2. I can say that without a doubt that the half life series are the best fps games out there and are truly amassing. Hope you will finish it.

Offline RunMan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, 15:17:04 »
First screen of Lablatory is done! I spent few hours making it. Wanna find out, why did I need so much time? Download the Lab Teaser, turn KS fullscreen, and feel free to post what do you think about it.

Yours,
RunMan