old forums? and request

• 3 Replies
old forums? and request
« on: November 27, 2009, 18:56:44 »
i've read alot about these old forums but i havent been able to find a link to them. could someone post? also, if you wouldnt mind could you post your levels? ive completed all the ones on nifflas site and i am not good at making my own....

Offline Well

• View Profile
    • hi im the well
Re: old forums? and request
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 19:18:24 »
Here are the "old" forums The "old old" forums are not on the internet anymore, I think. If they are, then I don't have a link. Also, you won't be able to post on them, which is why they are called the "old" forums. You can't do anything on them, because they broke or something bad happened.
Here are the levels that have been posted on the forum.
Just because it's going to be posted by other people, here is the level archive. I wouldn't suggest using it for just finding levels, though, because you don't really know what you're getting when you press download.

For future reference, if you have a question, try searching before asking. You might've been able to find some answers to this question, but possibly not.

Oh, and I personally have not made any levels, which is why I'm just linking to others. I think there's a favorite levels topic, try looking there. Usually the levels posted are nice.
Edit: Here's the topic.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 19:22:07 by Well »

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 19:37:33 »
o.0 sorry i didnt even see the search button! man thanks, for the tip and everything!!

Offline Well

• View Profile
    • hi im the well
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 21:27:48 »
No problem, I'm happy to help.