« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2010, 05:11:37 »
Someone's paranoid..
Lurk more.

Offline Firewall

• View Profile
Re: NEW : Knytt Stories Online 1.2.6 !!
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2010, 05:21:09 »
Someone's paranoid..
Sorry just very..........mad that someone would attempt to break in my computer and infect.

And...

If you dont believe me.....scan the folder you found KSO................mabey a suprise awaits?
_  _   Stars Earned: :hiddenstar:
O O

« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2010, 05:56:10 »
More than likely a false positive, it's happened before with GTF and other MMF applications: http://nifflas.lpchip.nl/index.php?topic=1154.0

If it was infected, don't go screaming at hugobros3. It definitely wasn't his intention to infect your computer. I got 1.2.6 downloaded for me, no viruses or malware detected whatsoever.
SG's difficult KS levels:
Very Hard: Dark Sea, Industral Trap.
Lunatic: Dark Sea 2, Going Left.
Very Lunatic: Safety 1, 2, and 3.
Misc: AdvancedAmidst the Clouds, Candy Town.

Offline Firewall

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2010, 06:21:50 »
More than likely a false positive, it's happened before with GTF and other MMF applications: http://nifflas.lpchip.nl/index.php?topic=1154.0

If it was infected, don't go screaming at hugobros3. It definitely wasn't his intention to infect your computer. I got 1.2.6 downloaded for me, no viruses or malware detected whatsoever.
Hmf! well......his site led to corruped IPs. Also.....the file was a scam. There was nothing in the other KSO. For......KSO is not real or it would have been approved by Nifflas himself. And havent you all not seen any players? Well................scamed I tell you!
Chatboard? Scripts or Bots.
Custom cloths?....well yea I can beleave that...

So........I beleave KSO is not real or may never be real...
Oh and can I have some answers about this?
O O

Offline Toxic Wolf

• Don't get too close...
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2010, 08:17:34 »
Hmf! well......his site led to corruped IPs. Also.....the file was a scam. There was nothing in the other KSO. For......KSO is not real or it would have been approved by Nifflas himself. And havent you all not seen any players? Well................scamed I tell you!

I have used KSO, and played online with about 3-4 other people, so....
Plus, I haven't had any viruses or malware from any versions of KSO that I have downloaded.

From my up-comming level Purple Reef.

Offline Firewall

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2010, 08:42:15 »

I have used KSO, and played online with about 3-4 other people, so....
Plus, I haven't had any viruses or malware from any versions of KSO that I have downloaded.
Then how come im geting viruses from empty KSO files? Did you even scan yours?
O O

Offline Toxic Wolf

• Don't get too close...
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2010, 17:09:39 »
Then how come im geting viruses from empty KSO files? Did you even scan yours?
I don't know.  :sad:
But AVG does scan every day, and it hasn't warned me of any problems. It might be just that your anti-virus THINKS it's a virus, but isn't actually infected, like mentioned in this topic: http://nifflas.lpchip.nl/index.php?topic=1154.0

From my up-comming level Purple Reef.

Offline Firewall

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2010, 19:53:27 »
Hugobros3 has a dead IP on his site. IP 94.23.15.214
Sence the IP was weak the owner of the IP was infected. Now the IP is used to infect users that come in contact with the IP
Thats how The Zombie Virus works.

O O

Offline Razzorman

• Contemplating name change.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2010, 22:08:00 »
Stop being so paranoid. What your antivirus came up with was a false positive (go look it up), and how the heck do you think several members of a forum can create a five page topic for game that doesn't even work, and all say that its great?

Even if it was infected, which it isn't, it probably wouldn't be hugo's fault or done intentionally.
My only star: :hiddenstar:

:D

Offline Firewall

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2010, 23:46:10 »
Stop being so paranoid. What your antivirus came up with was a false positive (go look it up), and how the heck do you think several members of a forum can create a five page topic for game that doesn't even work, and all say that its great?

Even if it was infected, which it isn't, it probably wouldn't be hugo's fault or done intentionally.
You did not even see my attachment on the top page  :P2
O O

Offline jimj316

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2010, 00:41:02 »
which anti-virus are you using?
if it's AVG, Avast, MSSE, or F-Secure, ignore it, for I have known all of these to delete my own MMF2 programs as soon as they are built. and AVG actually started to delete all the .mfa's, .001s and .002s before I killed the process, losing about a week's worth of work.  >(

Spoiler: RAEV TIEM! (click to show/hide)

Offline Firewall

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2010, 01:26:23 »
which anti-virus are you using?
if it's AVG, Avast, MSSE, or F-Secure, ignore it, for I have known all of these to delete my own MMF2 programs as soon as they are built. and AVG actually started to delete all the .mfa's, .001s and .002s before I killed the process, losing about a week's worth of work.  >(
Kaspersky Anti-Virus [Full Version]
Yay for Kaspersky! :D

I checked Hugo's website. Appearently it has a crap-load of pop-ups with viruses. It should appear on the top of screen. Saying that a pop-up was blocked. Im afraid to actually download the document :(
As a plea. Can someone else send me the folder on MediaFire or RapidShare?

http://hugosoft.orgfree.com/

Im gonna try to download again.........My heart is beating fast...erm....
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 01:43:50 by Firewall »
O O

« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2010, 01:45:55 »
If you think it has a virus, don't download it. I'm just going to warn you: you don't know what you're missing.

About the empty folder: Some anti-virus programs delete files and whatnot even if they are perfectly clean (false positive)
Lurk more.

Offline Firewall

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 30, 2010, 01:49:40 »
If you think it has a virus, don't download it. I'm just going to warn you: you don't know what you're missing.

About the empty folder: Some anti-virus programs delete files and whatnot even if they are perfectly clean (false positive)
I downloaded again. 2 Trojans. Yea my anti-virus blocked it. So I unblocked it. The application has an error.

Please send me a safe link.

Edit: Im gonna search up that virus on Symantec. And get detailes about this "Virus"
Alot of you have been saying False Positives.......I just dont know...It feels like Kaspersky & KSO hate each other.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 02:02:20 by Firewall »
O O

Offline Nifflas

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 30, 2010, 19:05:32 »
I opened the executable in a hex editor (it's created in Multimedia Fusion 2) to check what extensions it contains. It does contain Live Receiver, which unfortunately is commonly reported as a virus despite that it isn't. It's the same extension that results in Knytt Experiment being detected as a virus.