[Environmental] The Mysterious Grotto (IT'S DONE :U)

• 118 Replies

Offline Pumpkinbot

• No terrain is too hard. Not even dragons.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART page
I may be able to help - I'm a dab hand at garageband. What sort of music are you looking for?
Uh...music for everything on the preview except Exosphere, Nacht Forest, and Niffane Beta. ^-^; I have next to no music.

EDIT: Well, the songs I have for the two above are pretty ambient, so I either need ambient music for everything except for Exosphere, Nache Forest, and Niffane Beta, or any type of music for everything.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 03:56:09 by Pumpkinbot »
A God, a Messiah, an Angel, a King, a Prince, and an All Terrain Vehicle.

Offline StaticRomantic

• it's coming to get you
    • View Profile
why would you abandon the whole project just because you ran out of ideas? that makes no sense.
still needs a snowy area  X)

Offline Pumpkinbot

• View Profile
    • My DeviantART page
why would you abandon the whole project just because you ran out of ideas? that makes no sense.
still needs a snowy area  X)
It was sort of a dirty trick on my part. X) It was to see if anyone posted. If they did, then that means they care about the level. If nobody did, then that meant nobody cared about it. See, I wanted to make sure people wanted to play it before I send it out. But I was out of ideas. And I did add a small canyon part that's part of Cydonia.

EDIT: I'm hungry, I'm going to get something to eat. Feline, if you come back with music, I'll add it to TMG.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 04:19:05 by Pumpkinbot »

Offline JC Grim the 'crete reaper

• I might be sick, broken, torn to pieces...
    • View Profile
And I did add a small canyon part that's part of Cydonia.

Cha-ching. ;)
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

- George Orwell

Offline Pumpkinbot

• View Profile
    • My DeviantART page
Cha-ching. ;)

It's only about 5 screens or so. :/ And I guess I should update the banner for the last time.

EDIT: Or I can wait for Feline to get done with the music (if he's going to...).

Offline utherdoul

• View Profile
It was sort of a dirty trick on my part. X) It was to see if anyone posted.
A filthy trick!

Anyway, unless someone already posted it, it's usually quite easy to get music quickly here. Cue drumming of fingers...

Offline Pumpkinbot

• View Profile
    • My DeviantART page
I'll wait and see if Feline will reply.

That was a terrible trick. Unfortunately, it sounds exactly like something I would do.
And is it against the rules to point out that your PT says that this is released?
Lurk more.

Offline Pumpkinbot

• View Profile
    • My DeviantART page
That was a terrible trick. Unfortunately, it sounds exactly like something I would do.
And is it against the rules to point out that your PT says that this is released?
I don't think so. Earthbound did something like that with Doden Vantar, didn't he?

EDIT: Alright, Feline's not posting, so I'm going to get more songs by myself.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 23:09:44 by Pumpkinbot »

Offline Feline Monstrosity

• Pussy cat, pussy cat..
    • View Profile
I don't think so. Earthbound did something like that with Doden Vantar, didn't he?

GEH! Sorreeee! I'm afraid I can't play your level at the moment because I'm not at home, so if you really want the songs that urgently I can't do them.
"In the world there is nothing more submissive and weak than water. Yet for attacking that which is hard and strong nothing can surpass it. "  ~Lao Tzu

Offline Pumpkinbot

• View Profile
    • My DeviantART page

GEH! Sorreeee! I'm afraid I can't play your level at the moment because I'm not at home, so if you really want the songs that urgently I can't do them.
Eh, I've already downloaded 7 of the 21 songs I'm using. It's from Spheric Lounge, which says you can use them in free games. :)

EDIT: Now, I have 12 of the 19 songs. (The Mysterious Grotto and the Pink Grotto will share music, just like Cydonia and Cydonian Caverns will.)

EDIT2: It's done! :U
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 01:03:51 by Pumpkinbot »

Re: [Environmental] The Mysterious Grotto (IT'S DONE :U)
« Reply #116 on: April 09, 2009, 01:30:01 »
Yay. Where is it?
Lurk more.

Offline Pumpkinbot

• View Profile
    • My DeviantART page
« Reply #117 on: April 09, 2009, 01:31:28 »
Yay. Where is it?
Not here. This is the Preview forum. It's in the KS Level Release forum, but there's no link as of right now, because Mediafire's taking it's time uploading it. <_<

« Reply #118 on: April 09, 2009, 01:35:44 »
I just looked there.
Lurk more.