Re: Night Game Screenshots

• 5 Replies
« on: March 07, 2009, 06:20:31 »
Damnit! I have looked forward to night game for over a year. Even though I grew up loving and living for the big N, I hate them so much now that I boycott them; I won't even touch my wii. I am repulsed at Nintendo making profit off of indie gamers through their horrible, overrated service. Wish Nifflas didn't take down the donation feature; I would pay and not play. I am being shipped off to Afghanistan in a week anyway, so whatever.

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2009, 06:38:07 »
This thread is for screenshots. Atleast relate your concerns to the topic.
Lurk more.

Offline Razzorman

• Contemplating name change.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2009, 09:11:00 »
I am repulsed at Nintendo making profit off of indie gamers through their horrible, overrated service.
Why would that be a problem? Indie games don't have to be free.
My only star: :hiddenstar:

:D

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2009, 17:52:29 »
I am repulsed at Nintendo making profit off of indie gamers through their horrible, overrated service.

I hardly think that's fair criticism of Nintendo. It wouldn't make much sense for them to put up games that won't bring them money. It's like getting mad at Wal-Mart because they won't let you use their shelf space to give away your stuff for free.

Offline JC Grim the 'crete reaper

• I might be sick, broken, torn to pieces...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2009, 18:25:53 »
It's like getting mad at Wal-Mart because they won't let you use their shelf space to give away your stuff for free.

Completely off topic, but a man in Oklahoma was almost arrested around Christmas time last year because he bought $3000 dollars worth of Wal-mart gift cards and then sat outside the same store giving them away to people who walked by for Christmas. Wal-mart actually called the cops and had them come out. The police showed up and told him to leave or he would be arrested, so he handed the two officers gift cards, and went on about his way.

If anything, we all have something to be mad about Wal-mart, even if it's just their attitude.
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

- George Orwell

Offline Miss Paula

• I demand more of these.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Night Game Screenshots
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2009, 19:19:07 »
split the offtopic part. and seeing the fate that the other two discussion threads had, I'm just gonna lock it right ahead.
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
:hs::hs::hs::hs::fish::hs::hs::hs::hs:
:hs: