[Normal][Challenge] Bit Knytt

• 20 Replies

Offline Exp HP

• 1 in 166 children
    • View Profile
Re: [Normal][Challenge] Bit Knytt
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2009, 18:24:46 »
I'm going to try a streaming site for sharing my music.  I might not have picked the right site for what I'm trying to do, though...

Here's music for the 8-bit floating island.

The full song is here:
http://www.mymusicstream.com/artist/6105/song-6105olandin92317.html

I'm also attaching a demo in case the site doesn't work for you, or if you prefer downloading a file rather than going to a website to listen (which seems to be the general preference here, anyways).  The demo is of the second part.

My level's screen count has not really increased yet; I made three rooms but I also removed some stuff that sadly could no longer be a part of the level (they were bad anyways).
The music is pretty much all the visible progress I have made recently.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 22:47:17 by Exp HP »
(secretly hoping nobody will mention the object compendium)
My stars:   :hiddenstar:(Object Compendium):hiddenstar:(By PM)
Check out my Youtube channel for some terrible Let's Plays by a socially inept nerd!

Nakelyo

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2010, 12:36:41 »
I never seen this Internet idea in a knytt level, very original ! Sounds promising  :^^:

Offline Exp HP

• 1 in 166 children
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2010, 17:06:08 »
EDIT: Please disregard this post.
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 23:44:18 by Exp HP »
(secretly hoping nobody will mention the object compendium)
My stars:   :hiddenstar:(Object Compendium):hiddenstar:(By PM)
Check out my Youtube channel for some terrible Let's Plays by a socially inept nerd!

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2010, 05:42:46 »
Don't Like It.

Underoath - It's Dangerous Business Just Walking Out Your Front Door.

Offline yohji

• View Profile
    • Jashiin's Portfolio
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2010, 00:02:12 »
Well, like I said before, the screenshots look very intriguing. Very appealing visual style in the first two, a terrific floating baby and mysterious shifts in the third. You should totally finish it, or at least release some sort of beta... some of the best KS levels remained unfinished, and yet made an impact because the authors released betas at some point.

Not that I'd like a beta more than a finished level, of course - I just mean I'd really like to explore that world the screenshots suggest  :) As for the amount of feedback, well, cheer up! You had like 10 people respond enthusiastically here! That's more feedback than any of my levels ever got, more feedback than some very nice levels released recently got! It's just that the community is kind of small these days.

Offline Firewall

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2010, 02:40:22 »
Seems like a "Bit-man" from "Spybotics: The Nightfall Incident". The color matches the Bit-man too! Is there something I must know?  O_o
_  _   Stars Earned: :hiddenstar:
O O