Offline kaizoman666

• I'm a flasher.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
Re: Mafia 7 - Day 1
« Reply #75 on: November 23, 2009, 23:08:21 »
I vote Lunar_Tick.

Also, something weird happened in his post. :\
My vote wasn't that random, I was kind of annoyed that Lunar_Tick voted me because "I was the last to join".

Also, that last note I said was because in Lunar_Tick's message he forgot the end bracket  for the quote.
:hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar:

Offline Shawnachu

• Contemplating
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 23, 2009, 23:30:10 »
...so you are saying that I, Peppy and Elder is mafia?

We have high suspicions about it.

Also, why is everyone voting Lunar.

Offline PeppyHare4000

• My time in this forum is over...
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 24, 2009, 00:01:55 »
I think the reason why they are putting LimeLemon in suspicion because he won the last mafia game and want to get him out of the way so he does not win again. They are suspecting me because i changed my vote 2 times. I realized that the first two votes were not a good choice so i changed it. On the other hand, Razzorman voted for salmoneous... He said "His name is too fishy" This was a false reason. I think Razzorman could be suspicious of being mafia because he was trying to make it so people think salmoneous is mafia. Maybe Lunar_Tick is getting the most votes because some people wanted him out of the way and Kaizoman666 voted for revenge. I think razzorman changed his vote to me so he could be suspected less because i was switching votes constantly. Razzorman could be mafia...

Offline Shawnachu

• Contemplating
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 24, 2009, 00:20:15 »
I think the reason why they are putting LimeLemon in suspicion because he won the last mafia game and want to get him out of the way so he does not win again.

What. No.

They are suspecting me because i changed my vote 2 times. I realized that the first two votes were not a good choice so i changed it.

They were all bandwagons. Make sure you have a good reason to vote before you actually do.

On the other hand, Razzorman voted for salmoneous... He said "His name is too fishy" This was a false reason. I think Razzorman could be suspicious of being mafia because he was trying to make it so people think salmoneous is mafia.

Salmoneous.... Salmon.... Fishy. It's a joke. And a random vote. He since changed that.

Maybe Lunar_Tick is getting the most votes because some people wanted him out of the way and Kaizoman666 voted for revenge. I think razzorman changed his vote to me so he could be suspected less because i was switching votes constantly. Razzorman could be mafia...

Hmm, you know who has the most trouble scum-hunting. Scum!

CONFIRM VOTE: BoredtoDeath

Surely you can find something suspicious. You are not trying hard enough scumbag.

Offline PeppyHare4000

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 24, 2009, 00:25:18 »
Razzorman still needed a good reason to vote for salmoneous. I get the joke but still...

Offline Budja

• View Profile
Re: Mafia 7 - Awaiting Confirmations.
« Reply #80 on: November 24, 2009, 00:39:36 »
Votecount
Lunar_Tick(5)- Dataflashsabot, kaizoman666, PeppyHare4000, Limelemon, Salmoneous
kaizoman666(1)- Lunar_Tick
PeppyHare4000(1)- Shawnachu, Razzorman

Not Voting(2)- NESGamer190, Purple Pineapple

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Remember: Deadline in about two days. (If you need more time, you need only say so)

« Reply #81 on: November 24, 2009, 05:23:28 »
Why yes captain obvious, that's exactly what I'm saying. 9_9

On the other hand, Razzorman voted for salmoneous... He said "His name is too fishy" This was a false reason. I think Razzorman could be suspicious of being mafia because he was trying to make it so people think salmoneous is mafia.
Salmoneous.... Salmon.... Fishy. It's a joke. And a random vote. He since changed that.
Third vote of the game, might I add. Back in the RANDOM VOTING STAGE. Being the second person to vote, Peppyhare could've gone for a more random vote, namely one that didn't reek of bandwagon.
Lurk more.

Offline Lunar_Tick

• "Do not disturb my circles"
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 24, 2009, 20:21:39 »
@PeppyHare:
You haven't responded to my syllogism in post #49.

Reason why i voted Lunar_Tick is because When i voted for Razzorman (i think) It was because someone else voted for him. Then i switched it to salmoneous because Razzorman voted for him and i wanted salmoneous out of the way for day 2. I switched to Lunar_Tick because most of the mafia players are voting against him and i just want day one to go by so...

Lunar_Tick was my final vote.

So the reason you voted for me is because most players were voting against me. If that isn't a square admittal of mafia behaviour I have no idea what is. I also am very suspicious of the way you gave this reason. You started off very clearly, then slapped a whole new differrent thing in the middle explaining why you voted Razzorman Salmoneous etc.

And no, the 'reasons' you gave for voting Salmoneous and Razzorman are non-reasons, or extremely scummy ones.
Voting for someone because someone else is, voting for someone because the person you voted for voted for that person and voting for someone because most people are voting for that person are non-reasons.
I ask again, why don't you just come out and say 'I random vote all the time'?

PeppyHare is playing badly, either deliberately (in some weird mafia scheme) or inadvertently (probably because he's unaccustomed to the game and its mechanisms). Neither scenario renders voting PeppyHare a bad move. I'd support a PeppyHare lynch D1, but I don't think were done with D1 yet.

@Kaizoman:
My vote wasn't that random, I was kind of annoyed that Lunar_Tick voted me because "I was the last to join".
Yes, it was. You still haven't given reason for your vote, so by any standard it's random. You voting me because I voted you is a really horrible excuse for a vote and is disussed in Mafiawiki (Article OMGUS).
It's also scummy because you backed up your vote by asking me why I voted you. (By the way, the invalidity of my vote does not make your more valid). I gave a half-decent reason why I voted you. It's your turn. Admittedly, my vote wasn't good (and acceptable only during early D1), but your animosity towards really is unexplained.

Salmoneous, don't push for an early lynch/end of D1. Why would you want the day to be over anyway? The way I see it, as long as there's discussion, the day should go on.

More later.
Νίψον ἀνομήματα μὴ μόναν ὄψιν

Offline Salmoneous

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 24, 2009, 20:40:03 »
what's this talk about random votes? I don't have any reason to vote for someone else that wouldn't be less random that voting for the person with most votes. That is not a random action. It's day 1.

Salmoneous, don't push for an early lynch/end of D1. Why would you want the day to be over anyway? The way I see it, as long as there's discussion, the day should go on.

Okay, that's a good point, keep it going.

Offline Budja

• View Profile
Re: Mafia 7 - Day 1.
« Reply #84 on: November 25, 2009, 00:42:50 »
Votecount
Lunar_Tick(5)- Dataflashsabot, kaizoman666, PeppyHare4000, Limelemon, Salmoneous
kaizoman666(1)- Lunar_Tick
PeppyHare4000(1)- Shawnachu, Razzorman

Not Voting(2)- NESGamer190, Purple Pineapple

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Remember: Deadline in about 28 hrs. (If you need more time, you need only say so)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 06:13:59 by Budja »

Offline LimeLemon

• ¯\(°_o)/¯ i dunno lol
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
« Reply #85 on: November 25, 2009, 14:50:36 »
...so you are saying that there are 3 mafias?
Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Backloggery (click to show/hide)

Offline PeppyHare4000

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 25, 2009, 16:32:58 »

That would be a very low chance.

Offline PeppyHare4000

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 25, 2009, 16:38:06 »

That would be a very low chance.

I think They are saying LimeLemon is mafia because... He voted for the "lulz" That was his post before he said...
"So you are saying that I, Peppy and Elder is mafia?" They might be saying that to make things less suspicious for the other people"

« Reply #88 on: November 25, 2009, 20:56:05 »
...so, have you heard of sarcasm?
Lurk more.

Offline Budja

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 26, 2009, 02:41:23 »
1hr 22min to go