8-bit Remixes

• 3 Replies

Offline Knyttster

• Oh, look at this, it's my personal text!
    • View Profile
    • SoundCloud
8-bit Remixes
« on: November 08, 2009, 18:21:22 »
On Newgrounds, I go under the name IchigoChamploo. It is on that site I do all my 8-bit remixes. So I'll post a link to my profile and you can check em out. I do em just for fun in GXSCC. I have done Let's Dance by David Bowie, Don't Fear the Reaper, I remade the J-E-N-O-V-A theme from FFVII, Fly Like an Eagle by Steve Miller Band, Corridors of Time from Chrono Trigger, Outset Island from LOZ:WW, Beat It and Bad by Michael Jackson, Flat Zone 2 from Super Smash Bros Brawl, and Dust in the Wind by Kansas. Tell me what you think. :)

http://ichigochamploo.newgrounds.com/
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)

Offline Emeraldfire7

• LoZ FTW!
    • View Profile
Re: 8-bit Remixes
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 15:28:32 »
wow thats pretty cool :P2 i liked don't fear the reaper (its a favourite on rock band XD) you should do some pink floyd  X-P

Offline Lizzaroro

• Raaaaaaahhh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 23:19:05 »
Meh... I usually say nice things about peoples work, but seeing as this was made with GXSCC it's not good. The only effort anyone has to make with GXSCC is drag a MIDI file into the program. I also think it's a bad idea to submit stuff converted with GXSCC to Newgrounds.
Click the Holoskull for my newest project... (Its on hold due to Doombuilder issues). And all my old levels are here
My Youtube *Contains NSFW*

Offline Knyttster

• Oh, look at this, it's my personal text!
    • View Profile
    • SoundCloud
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 23:38:59 »
Meh... I usually say nice things about peoples work, but seeing as this was made with GXSCC it's not good. The only effort anyone has to make with GXSCC is drag a MIDI file into the program. I also think it's a bad idea to submit stuff converted with GXSCC to Newgrounds.
I'm sure that their are people who agree with you, but I do it just for fun. I don't want any credit or anything. I really don't care, it's just a hobby.
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)