[Lunatic, Challenge] MW's 'Unbeatable' V3

• 17 Replies
Re: [Lunatic, Challenge] MW's 'Unbeatable' V3
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2009, 06:11:38 »
There should be a new difficulty level introduced into the game and I'd vote to call it "Insanity Plus". That's where this one would live. Ouch.
That's one wise comment
I disagree. While certainly not meek in the difficulty category, I've played levels more difficult than this. Some challenges, if I may be so bold as to say, stooped into the very hard categories.
Lurk more.

Offline PeppyHare4000

• My time in this forum is over...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2009, 16:49:08 »
There should be a new difficulty level introduced into the game and I'd vote to call it "Insanity Plus". That's where this one would live. Ouch.
That's one wise comment
I disagree. While certainly not meek in the difficulty category, I've played levels more difficult than this. Some challenges, if I may be so bold as to say, stooped into the very hard categories.

This level was pretty hard. Which ones were harder.

BTW, The no second chance mode doesn't have to be beaten. It could be a competition for who can get the farthest.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 18:26:55 by PeppyHare4000 »

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2009, 11:08:33 »
This level was pretty hard. Which ones were harder.

BTW, The no second chance mode doesn't have to be beaten. It could be a competition for who can get the farthest.
There are all sorts of 'lunatic' challenges out there, although how they're so difficult depends on the player and the game itself.

Getting the farthest does seem like an interesting concept, but coding isn't my cup of tea- one suggestion from the first version was to have a count of how many times you died that could be put in as well that I thought would have been great, if I could figure it out.