What's the name of the level again??!

• 8 Replies
What's the name of the level again??!
« on: January 30, 2014, 23:05:14 »
It's been a long time that I've played knytt stories and I've lost all the levels. Now I can't remember the name of my favorite knytt stories lvl. To give you an idea of what I'm searching for I have attached a picture that I painted out of my poor memory.

The picture contains everything I can remember... Anyway, you start in a village on the left side of a big island. In the beginning you get into that amazing forest with very big trees. Underground there is the time machine with three different time zones to get into. But also without time travelling in some cases there are changes in time. For example if you travel into a certain time zone for a second time there are some changes... If you leave the right side of the map you'll get to the left side and vice versa.

Maybe this is totally wrong but I hope that it is enough though.

Please help me. What could be the name of this level?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 23:08:39 by hikikomountain »

Offline Healy

• View Profile
Re: What's the name of the level again??!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 23:55:02 »
Gaia, maybe? I remember there being parts of it that were a little like what you describe. The map sorta resembles another level called Lost in the Storm, but there was no time travel in that.

Offline Polana

• LOCP and proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 23:59:35 »
I would say that's A Knytt in time, but I haven't played most of the old levels.

Offline Healy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2014, 00:42:52 »
Good catch, Polana! That's probably it. (I think I may have been hung up on the description of the three time zones, as A Knytt in Time only has two.)

Offline egomassive

• View Profile
    • egomassive games
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2014, 00:58:49 »
Definitely A Knytt in Time. The 3 time zones had me wondering if it was The Portable Time Warp, but that map leaves no doubt.

I'm glad to hear it's your favorite. :) I put a lot of effort into it.

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2014, 22:09:44 »
WOW, thank you very much for guessing and egomassive thank you for making this great lvl! A Knytt in Time is really my favorite one so far. I'm going to play it now, trying to find all those sharp toasts ;). In terms of time zones I must have mixed up something, maybe because of my impression that there were changes in time without time travelling...

Offline sergiocornaga

• View Profile
    • Sergio's Games
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2014, 04:37:15 »
If you're a fan of A Knytt in Time, definitely play Shipwrecked too if you haven't already!

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2014, 14:28:20 »
The image also looks a little bit like "Nifflas' - The Machine" It also wraps around and there is this machine that once you turn it off, it makes live grow again, as if there's time travel involved. the layout looks roughly the same too.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2014, 00:18:23 »
It's clearly A Knytt In Time , I ran through it again.  <3

@sergiocornaga: I remember Shipwrecked was also great! I have to play it again soon.

@Healy: Thanks for mentioning Gaia . Just finished it ;). What a joy!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 00:20:21 by hikikomountain »