[Very Hard][Challenge] - Break Time

• 6 Replies

Offline Emeraldfire7

• LoZ FTW!
    • View Profile
[Very Hard][Challenge] - Break Time
« on: November 02, 2009, 01:50:42 »
a small little level i created in about 1 day XD its very small, basically get to the break room :P2

it should be bug free, i've played through it multiple times, but if you do find one post it :)

anyways tell me your opinion

also about the dificulty rating alltogether its about a very hard level, but there are really easy to really hard parts in it, hopefully its not too hard ;P also if it doesn't work after downloading it, unzip the CO folder into the main folder of the level :P

Enjoy :)

Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=422ba7e05709e69dab1eab3e9fa335ca181d241f53ce10b5
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 02:41:46 by Emeraldfire7 »

Offline theiza27

• 'allo!
    • View Profile
Re: [Very Hard][Challenge] - Break Time
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 02:14:40 »
found a void screen when u do it in normal mode (and btw... umm do u think u could start making ur levels with the co's already included cuz that whole unzipping thing is quite a hassle for every level lolz  :/)

Offline Emeraldfire7

• LoZ FTW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 02:23:09 »
i know but im not sure how to do it yet XD i know how but i dont know exactly how i'd have to do a bunch of test's, and i completely forgot about that void :/ wow the one i tried to remeber it was soo obvious XD well i'll fix and re-upload :P2

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 02:30:23 »
This level was closer to vary hard, maybe even hard, than lunatic. :/ I made a lunatic level once. A really hard one. I could barely even pass parts of it. It was almost a hundred screens last I checked. But for the likes of me, I can't figure out where it's gone.
Lurk more.

Offline Emeraldfire7

• LoZ FTW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 02:41:22 »
@purplepineapple: wow eerie... maybe I stole it >) just kidding :P2

I updated the link as to fix that Void, its the only bug I found, and I have no clue as to what's causing the CO's to dissapear in the level editor :/ maybe its my version of KS XD

if anyone knows anything about that send me a PM i'd be grateful :P

Offline special_d

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2009, 02:15:31 »
One problem. Your level CRASHES THE GAME.

Offline Gorfinhofin

• Totally Sane Storyteller
  • Bugbears are cool.
    • View Profile
    • My World Famous Grilled Let's Plays
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2009, 02:29:41 »
also if it doesn't work after downloading it, unzip the CO folder into the main folder of the level :P

When something smells, it's usually my monitor.