Mafia 6.5 Main thread - OVER

• 51 Replies

Offline PeppyHare4000

• My time in this forum is over...
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 6.5 Main thread - Please post here!
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2009, 01:29:36 »
Yup, Majority is the decision.

« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2009, 02:33:20 »
Now we're just waiting to see if ckool5000 will end the game.
Strike that. Budja.
Lurk more.

Offline LimeLemon

• ¯\(°_o)/¯ i dunno lol
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2009, 11:59:55 »
It doesn't look like Budja is going to say anything either. And since I don't want Bored to "MAKE" the day be over (it's probably not anything good), I finish off Purple Pineapple because he is most likely mafia.
Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Backloggery (click to show/hide)

« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2009, 20:09:15 »
Yes, I was clearly the mafia! It should have been very obvious by day 1! Excepting the fact that my mafia role was this:
When you die, you are no longer mafia, and appear to the town as a different randomly selected role.
Quite obviously, Bored2death won't say I'm the mafia. But I actually am. Good job guys. Yeah, but there's actually also another guy who just became mafia as I died. :shifty:
Lurk more.

Offline Bored2death

• My attempt at a Nurykabe Tiled room XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2009, 00:56:41 »
'Twas a shadowy, stormy day overhead. The town led Purple Pineapple to the shooting gallery, and watched as he was searched throughout his entire body, his identity discovered.

Purple Pineapple was found to be Mr. Strange. Here was his role:
You are Mr. Strange. You may randomly assign one of these random roles to another player, but only ONCE per role, and ONCE per day. This will be added to their current role. You win when any of these crazy roles succeed. Also, you MUST use me as a medium to convey these new roles.

Overpopulation Believer - You want to convince everybody in the game to go to the moon to live. You win when everybody agrees, or when your other role succeeds.

21st Century Hippy - You need to convince the mafia to not kill anybody, and the town to not lynch anybody, for one full day. You win when this happens, or when your other role has succeeded.

Jester - You win if you can totally derail the topic for 15 consecutive posts, only 2 of which can be yours.

Magician - You can do any random event you want, as long as it doesn't affect any mafia player. You win when the town wins.

SOME strange roles... if you have any others you'd like to use, pm me a description anytime, and I'll consider it.

Good luck town. The night ends asap, and then I probably won't be on again. This is all I have permission to finish up (yes, I'm being watched now...)
If the person targeted ain't protected by doc, you're all dead. Sorry!

Offline PeppyHare4000

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2009, 03:55:58 »
This is obvious that LimeLemon is mafia because...
1. Im too noob to be mafia
2. ckool5000 was absent for the entire mafia game.

Offline Bored2death

• My attempt at a Nurykabe Tiled room XD
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 6.5 Main thread - OVER
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2009, 17:18:22 »
All night actions are in. The results are:
Spoiler: drum roll (click to show/hide)

That's all. I officially have to leave the forums now...

Offline NESgamer190

• X-com's nightmare: Chryssalid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2009, 00:44:55 »
I think it's official...  Whenever I am investigator, I get night 1'd!  *thinks about departing forum*
Unretired.
http://nesgamer7190.deviantart.com/ (My DeviantArt Account.  Behold my not too good artistics.)
  (Mafia 9 pie maniac)

I really have nothing going for me for creative signatures.

Offline PeppyHare4000

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2009, 01:18:14 »
Try to mask your identity as a investigator harder. I bet its hard to survive as an investigator.

I can't believe i survived on my 1st mafia game :P
This was fun, Can't wait for Mafia 7

« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2009, 01:21:25 »
@Limelemon: There was really no point in being hesitant about killing me.

@PeppyHare4000: You didn't survive. Limelemon killed you. You only survived to the end of this thread.
Lurk more.

Offline PeppyHare4000

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2009, 01:24:03 »
oh well.

Offline LimeLemon

• ¯\(°_o)/¯ i dunno lol
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2009, 02:31:06 »
This was fun. Everything went my way.
Also, here's what I said when bored told me I had almost won (N3) (I also asked earlier if the doctor could protect himself):
I would have a bigger chance of winning if the doctor was not allowed to protect himself. Because everyone knows it's either me or Gansta. Therefore, I will try to kill Budja, and If I fail I will know Gangsta is the doctor. But I would quickly claim to be the doctor next day and say no one died because I protected Budja, and vote for Gangsta. Then Gangsta would probably say that he is the doctor, but I think Budja would believe me because I claimed first. And I would have a 75% chance of winning during night, because there's a 50% chnace teh doctor would protect me, and then it would not matter which target I chose. And if the doctor didn't protect me, I would have a 50% chance of targeting the doctor. Now the chance of a kill at night is 2/3. There is a 1/3 chance the doctor targets me (100% chance of winning), and a 2/3 chance of the doctor targeting himself or the other one (50% chance of winning). If that went wrong, I would probably just say that Gangsta is Mafia because he was quick to vote day 2, and no one else voted for PP for a while. However, if I try to kill Gangsta and eh gets protected, Budja will know I am mafia.
Therefore, I will try to kill Budja.

Oh, and I just realised that that this whole speculation thingy is based on that the doctor sends in an action. I just assumed that. But you never know...
I think too much.

Spoiler: Backloggery (click to show/hide)

Offline PeppyHare4000

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2009, 02:44:08 »
This was fun. Everything went my way.
Also, here's what I said when bored told me I had almost won (N3) (I also asked earlier if the doctor could protect himself):
I would have a bigger chance of winning if the doctor was not allowed to protect himself. Because everyone knows it's either me or Gansta. Therefore, I will try to kill Budja, and If I fail I will know Gangsta is the doctor. But I would quickly claim to be the doctor next day and say no one died because I protected Budja, and vote for Gangsta. Then Gangsta would probably say that he is the doctor, but I think Budja would believe me because I claimed first. And I would have a 75% chance of winning during night, because there's a 50% chnace teh doctor would protect me, and then it would not matter which target I chose. And if the doctor didn't protect me, I would have a 50% chance of targeting the doctor. Now the chance of a kill at night is 2/3. There is a 1/3 chance the doctor targets me (100% chance of winning), and a 2/3 chance of the doctor targeting himself or the other one (50% chance of winning). If that went wrong, I would probably just say that Gangsta is Mafia because he was quick to vote day 2, and no one else voted for PP for a while. However, if I try to kill Gangsta and eh gets protected, Budja will know I am mafia.

Oh, and I just realised that that this whole speculation thingy is based on that the doctor sends in an action. I just assumed that. But you never know...
I think too much.

Oh, wow... A lot of thinking. Your really into the mafia game. Can't wait till Mafia 7

« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2009, 04:26:30 »

I told you he was acting scummish. Oh well, it's a .5
Lurk more.

Offline Budja

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2009, 08:47:33 »
I didn't get a role PM until just before the end :P.

well done Limelemon. I'd guessed you were town.

I would like to mod the next available mafia, join the queue so to say.