MAWG

• 270 Replies

Offline The stickman

• Lol wut?
    • View Profile
Re: MAWG
« Reply #225 on: January 22, 2010, 16:01:05 »
Sloganized Pokémon are very scary to their L-shaped Tetris Blocks and disintegrating dodongo's talking smoke. Luxray, use Shinx thunder and Combee Honey! Incidentally, its not very effective. So what now? Inhibitions feel melted! Evil rules! 'Huzzah, Trilby!' Balrog yells! Kaizoman666 is kickass indeed!

My Stars::hiddenstar::hiddenstar:
The blood of the innocent will flow without end, it's Zorc - That's me! - it's Zorc and pals!

Offline Evil

• View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 23, 2010, 00:53:46 »
Sloganized Pokémon are very scary to their L-shaped Tetris Blocks and disintegrating dodongo's talking smoke. Luxray, use Shinx thunder and Combee Honey! Incidentally, its not very effective. So what now? Inhibitions feel the melted! Evil rules! 'Huzzah, Trilby!' Balrog yells! Kaizoman666 is kickass indeed!

Offline The stickman

• Lol wut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 23, 2010, 02:28:56 »
Sloganized Pokémon are very scary to their L-shaped Tetris Blocks and disintegrating dodongo's talking smoke. Luxray, use Shinx thunder and Combee Honey! Incidentally, its not very effective. So what now? Inhibitions feel the melted! Evil rules! 'Huzzah, Trilby!' Balrog yells! Indubidably, Kaizoman666 is kickass indeed!

The blood of the innocent will flow without end, it's Zorc - That's me! - it's Zorc and pals!

Offline Evil

• View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 24, 2010, 01:07:16 »

Sloganized Pokémon are very scary to their L-shaped Tetris Blocks and disintegrating dodongo's talking smoke. Luxray, use Shinx thunder and Combee Honey! Incidentally, its not very effective. So what now? Inhibitions feel the rain! Evil rules! 'Huzzah, Trilby!' Balrog yells! Indubidably, Kaizoman666 is kickass indeed!

Offline The stickman

• Lol wut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 24, 2010, 17:42:21 »
Sloganized Pokémon are very scary to their L-shaped Tetris Blocks and disintegrating dodongo's talking smoke. Luxray, use Shinx thunder and Combee Honey! Incidentally, its not very effective. So what now? Inhibitions make the rain! Evil rules! 'Huzzah, Trilby!' Balrog yells! Indubidably, Kaizoman666 is kickass indeed!

Offline Evil

• View Profile
« Reply #230 on: February 08, 2010, 21:12:38 »

Sloganized Pokémon are very scary to their L-shaped Tetris Blocks and disintegrating dodongo's talking smoke. Luxray, use Shinx thunder and Combee Honey! Incidentally, its not very effective. So what now? Inhibitions feel the rain! Evil rules! 'Huzzah, Trilby!' Balrog yells! Indubidably, Kaizoman666 is kickass indeed!

Offline The stickman

• Lol wut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: February 16, 2010, 03:11:55 »
Sloganized Pokémon are very scary to their L-shaped Tetris Blocks and disintegrating dodongo's talking brick. Luxray, use Shinx thunder and Combee Honey! Incidentally, its not very effective. So what now? Inhibitions feel the rain! Evil rules! 'Huzzah, Trilby!' Balrog yells! Indubidably, Kaizoman666 is kickass indeed!

Offline Evil

• View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 16, 2010, 13:09:41 »
Sloganized Pokémon are very scary to their L-shaped Tetris Blocks and disintegrating dodongo's talking brick. Luxray, use Shinx thunder and Combee Honey! Incidentally, its not very effective. So what now? Inhibitions feel the rain in! Evil rules! 'Huzzah, Trilby!' Balrog yells! Indubidably, Kaizoman666 is kickass indeed!

« Reply #233 on: February 16, 2010, 16:40:56 »
Is it just me or are the only participators The stickman and Evil?

Offline kaizoman666

• I'm a flasher.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #234 on: February 16, 2010, 22:57:44 »
For this page, yes. So...

Sloganized Pokémon are very scary to their L-shaped Tetris Blocks and disintegrating dodongo's talking brick. Luxray, use Shinx thunder and Combee Honey! Incidentally, its not very effective. So what now? Inhibitions feel the rain in Japan! Evil rules! 'Huzzah, Trilby!' Balrog yells! Indubidably, Kaizoman666 is kickass indeed!
:hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar:

Offline The stickman

• Lol wut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: February 16, 2010, 23:04:25 »
Hey! I'm just trying to keep the game alive. You should've been here two moths ago, when in every single popular forumgame it was pretty much just me and PeppyHare.

Sloganized Pokémon are very scary to their L-shaped Tetris Blocks and disintegrating dodongo's talking brick. Luxray, use Shinx thunder and Combee Honey! Incidentally, its not very effective. So what now? Inhibitions feel the rain in Russia! Evil rules! 'Huzzah, Trilby!' Balrog yells! Indubidably, Kaizoman666 is kickass indeed!

« Reply #236 on: February 17, 2010, 06:20:25 »
Sloganized Pokémon are very scary to their L-shaped Tetris Blocks and disintegrating dodongo's talking brick. Luxray, use Shinx thunder and Combee Honey! Incidentally, its not very effective. So what now? Inhibitions feel the rain in mars! Evil rules! 'Huzzah, Trilby!' Balrog yells! Indubidably, Kaizoman666 is kickass indeed!

« Reply #237 on: February 17, 2010, 07:57:52 »
Sloganized Pokémon are very scary to their L-shaped Tetris Blocks and disintegrating dodongo's talking brick. Luxray, use Shinx thunder and Combee Honey! Incidentally, its not very effective. So what now? Krixus feels the rain in mars! Evil rules! 'Huzzah, Trilby!' Balrog yells! Indubidably, Kaizoman666 is kickass indeed!
(Yes, i also changed 'feel the rain' to 'feels the rain'. For as far as i know that shouldn't be any problem.)

Offline The stickman

• Lol wut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: February 22, 2010, 03:13:32 »
(Yes, i also changed 'feel the rain' to 'feels the rain'. For as far as i know that shouldn't be any problem.)
We've done this before.
(adding 'is' doesn't count as a word change does it?)
Yes, it does because you are adding something to the sentence. It works something like this:
Okay:
1: The cat is cool.
2: The cats are cool.
This works because you also need to change 'is' to 'are' to make the sentence make sense.
Not okay:
1: The cat
2: The cat is cool.
This is not allowed because you don't need 'cool' to make the "sentence" correct here, only 'is'. Therefore you have made two changes. Just remove kickass and you'll be okay. Besides, everyone knows it's true, so someone else will put it in for you.
You're fines as per the somewhat over-explained rule here.

Sloganized Pokémon are very annoying to their L-shaped Tetris Blocks and disintegrating dodongo's talking brick. Luxray, use Shinx thunder and Combee Honey! Incidentally, its not very effective. So what now? Krixus feels the rain in mars! Evil rules! 'Huzzah, Trilby!' Balrog yells! Indubidably, Kaizoman666 is kickass indeed!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 03:15:41 by The stickman »

« Reply #239 on: February 22, 2010, 04:21:25 »
Sloganized Pokémon are very annoying to their L-shaped Tetris Blocks and disintegrating dodongo's talking brick. Luxray, use Shinx thunder and Combee Honey! Incidentally, its not very effective. So what now? Krixus feels the rain in mars! Evil rules! 'Huzzah, Trilby!' DeceasedCrab yells! Indubidably, Kaizoman666 is kickass indeed!

Justified on the grounds that DeceasedCrab is globally written as a one word name. If this claim is false, pretend I actually wrote "Deceased."