MAWG

• 270 Replies
Re: MAWG
« Reply #210 on: January 15, 2010, 20:42:23 »
Sloganized Pokémon are very scary to their L-shaped Tetris Blocks and disintegrating dodongo's talking smoke. Luxray, use Shinx thunder and Combee Honey! Incidentally, its not very effective. So what now? Inhibitions melt! StraightFlame

Offline SingingSurger

• Dang, I get my shirt stretched out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 15, 2010, 22:21:05 »
Sloganized Pokémon are very scary to their L-shaped Tetris Blocks and disintegrating dodongo's talking smoke. Luxray, use Shinx thunder and Combee Honey! Incidentally, its not very effective. So what now? Inhibitions melt! StraightFlame dies!
Ah, look at all the lonely people.

Offline kaizoman666

• I'm a flasher.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #212 on: January 15, 2010, 23:13:42 »
Sloganized Pokémon are very scary to their L-shaped Tetris Blocks and disintegrating dodongo's talking smoke. Luxray, use Shinx thunder and Combee Honey! Incidentally, its not very effective. So what now? Inhibitions melt! StraightFlame dies! Huzzah!
:hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar:

Offline The stickman

• Lol wut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 16, 2010, 01:24:01 »
Sloganized Pokémon are very scary to their L-shaped Tetris Blocks and disintegrating dodongo's talking smoke. Luxray, use Shinx thunder and Combee Honey! Incidentally, its not very effective. So what now? Inhibitions melt! StraightFlame dies! 'Huzzah!' Balrog

My Stars::hiddenstar::hiddenstar:
The blood of the innocent will flow without end, it's Zorc - That's me! - it's Zorc and pals!

« Reply #214 on: January 16, 2010, 07:51:07 »
Sloganized Pokémon are very scary to their L-shaped Tetris Blocks and disintegrating dodongo's talking smoke. Luxray, use Shinx thunder and Combee Honey! Incidentally, its not very effective. So what now? Inhibitions melt! StraightFlame rules! 'Huzzah!' Balrog

Offline Evil

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: January 16, 2010, 08:07:45 »

Sloganized Pokémon are very scary to their L-shaped Tetris Blocks and disintegrating dodongo's talking smoke. Luxray, use Shinx thunder and Combee Honey! Incidentally, its not very effective. So what now? Inhibitions feel melt! StraightFlame rules! 'Huzzah!' Balrog

« Reply #216 on: January 16, 2010, 11:20:40 »
Sloganized Pokémon are very scary to their L-shaped Tetris Blocks and disintegrating dodongo's talking smoke. Luxray, use Shinx thunder and Combee Honey! Incidentally, its not very effective. So what now? Inhibitions feel melt! Evil rules! 'Huzzah!' Balrog

Offline The stickman

• Lol wut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 16, 2010, 17:40:37 »
Sloganized Pokémon are very scary to their L-shaped Tetris Blocks and disintegrating dodongo's talking smoke. Luxray, use Shinx thunder and Combee Honey! Incidentally, its not very effective. So what now? Inhibitions feel melt! Evil rules! 'Huzzah!' Balrog yells!

The blood of the innocent will flow without end, it's Zorc - That's me! - it's Zorc and pals!

« Reply #218 on: January 17, 2010, 08:19:57 »
(sorry for breaking rule no.1, Evil, but did i mention that with Evil i mean the forum user?)
(P.S. To everyone else, rule no.1 was 'Play the game pwease'.)
(Why put a typo in that sentence? It makes you sound like my bro at age 6. He couldn't pronounce the L back then.)

Offline kaizoman666

• I'm a flasher.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #219 on: January 17, 2010, 14:58:47 »
(Why put a typo in that sentence? It makes you sound like my bro at age 6. He couldn't pronounce the L back then.)
He did that in all three sentances. It was just to make it sound funny (I hope).

Sloganized Pokémon are very scary to their L-shaped Tetris Blocks and disintegrating dodongo's talking smoke. Luxray, use Shinx thunder and Combee Honey! Incidentally, its not very effective. So what now? Inhibitions feel melt! Evil rules! 'Huzzah, Trilby!' Balrog yells!
:hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar:

« Reply #220 on: January 17, 2010, 15:54:26 »
(I didn't notice before, kaizoman666, but you are pretty awesmoe)

Offline The stickman

• Lol wut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: January 17, 2010, 22:26:58 »
Sloganized Pokémon are very scary to their L-shaped Tetris Blocks and disintegrating dodongo's talking smoke. Luxray, use Shinx thunder and Combee Honey! Incidentally, its not very effective. So what now? Inhibitions feel melted! Evil rules! 'Huzzah, Trilby!' Balrog yells! Kaizoman666

« Reply #222 on: January 18, 2010, 07:35:44 »
Sloganized Pokémon are very scary to their L-shaped Tetris Blocks and disintegrating dodongo's talking smoke. Luxray, use Shinx thunder and Combee Honey! Incidentally, its not very effective. So what now? Inhibitions feel melted! Evil rules! 'Huzzah, Trilby!' Balrog yells! Kaizoman666 is kickass

(adding 'is' doesn't count as a word change does it?)

Offline The stickman

• Lol wut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: January 19, 2010, 13:17:49 »
(adding 'is' doesn't count as a word change does it?)
Yes, it does because you are adding something to the sentence. It works something like this:
Okay:
1: The cat is cool.
2: The cats are cool.
This works because you also need to change 'is' to 'are' to make the sentence make sense.
Not okay:
1: The cat
2: The cat is cool.
This is not allowed because you don't need 'cool' to make the "sentence" correct here, only 'is'. Therefore you have made two changes. Just remove kickass and you'll be okay. Besides, everyone knows it's true, so someone else will put it in for you.

My word change is removing kickass as per the rules:
Sloganized Pokémon are very scary to their L-shaped Tetris Blocks and disintegrating dodongo's talking smoke. Luxray, use Shinx thunder and Combee Honey! Incidentally, its not very effective. So what now? Inhibitions feel melted! Evil rules! 'Huzzah, Trilby!' Balrog yells! Kaizoman666 is

« Reply #224 on: January 22, 2010, 14:35:52 »
Sloganized Pokémon are very scary to their L-shaped Tetris Blocks and disintegrating dodongo's talking smoke. Luxray, use Shinx thunder and Combee Honey! Incidentally, its not very effective. So what now? Inhibitions feel melted! Evil rules! 'Huzzah, Trilby!' Balrog yells! Kaizoman666 is kickass!