MAWG

• 270 Replies

Offline The stickman

• Lol wut?
    • View Profile
Re: MAWG
« Reply #135 on: December 04, 2009, 07:07:45 »
Tangerines feel somewhat weird to their scaly, #niffchat, smelly mother's purple triceratops, Candy.

My Stars::hiddenstar::hiddenstar:
The blood of the innocent will flow without end, it's Zorc - That's me! - it's Zorc and pals!

Offline NESgamer190

• X-com's nightmare: Chryssalid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 06, 2009, 00:33:58 »
Tangerines feel somewhat zombified to their scaly, #niffchat, smelly mother's purple triceratops, Candy.
Unretired.
http://nesgamer7190.deviantart.com/ (My DeviantArt Account.  Behold my not too good artistics.)
  (Mafia 9 pie maniac)

I really have nothing going for me for creative signatures.

Offline PeppyHare4000

• My time in this forum is over...
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 06, 2009, 04:33:09 »
Tangerines feel somewhat zombified to their scaly, #niffchat, smelly mother's purple triceratops, Candy.

Pomegranates feel somewhat zombified to their scaly, #niffchat, smelly mother's purple triceratops, Candy.

Offline The stickman

• Lol wut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 06, 2009, 05:14:32 »
DELICIOUS Delicious pomegranates feel somewhat zombified to their scaly, #niffchat, smelly mother's purple triceratops, Candy.

The blood of the innocent will flow without end, it's Zorc - That's me! - it's Zorc and pals!

Offline Mochaalatte

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 06, 2009, 05:47:11 »
Delicious pomegranates feel somewhat zombified to their scaly, #niffchat, smelly mother's cyan triceratops, Candy.
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
Bluh bluh. I have this thing now.

Offline The stickman

• Lol wut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 07, 2009, 01:48:20 »
Delicious pomegranates feel somewhat zombified to their scaly, #niffchat, smelly mother's Myst triceratops, Candy.

Get it? Cyan? Myst?

Maybe I should stop while I'm ahead...

« Reply #141 on: December 19, 2009, 20:33:26 »
Delicious pomegranates feel somewhat zombified to their scaly, StraightFlame-ish, smelly mother's Myst triceratops, Candy.

Offline The stickman

• Lol wut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 20, 2009, 05:41:12 »
Delicious pomegranates feel somewhat zombified to their scaly, Tetris, smelly mother's Myst triceratops, Candy.

« Reply #143 on: December 20, 2009, 11:18:50 »
Lol, how the minds of all forum users combined can imagine 'Delicious pomegranates feel somewhat zombified to their scaly, Tetris, smelly mother's Myst triceratops, Candy' when they hear 'Food is good for you'

Anyways...

Delicious pomegranates feel somewhat zombified to their scaly, Tetris, smelly mother's Myst triceratops, StraightFlame.

...lol
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 13:26:27 by StraightFlame »

Offline Firecat

• Every bit is important.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 20, 2009, 23:25:17 »
Delicious pie feel somewhat zombified to their scaly, Tetris, smelly mother's Myst triceratops, StraightFlame.
There's 110011 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, Those who don't, and those who confuse it with ASCII.

« Reply #145 on: December 21, 2009, 08:19:08 »
Delicious pie feel somewhat zombified to their scaly, Tetris, smelly mother's Myst cr*p, StraightFlame. (sorry for typing 'cr*p')

Offline kaizoman666

• I'm a flasher.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #146 on: December 21, 2009, 21:08:31 »
Delicious pie feel somewhat zombified to their scaly Tetris Block's smelly mother's Myst crap, StraightFlame. (Edited to make more gramatical sense)

By the way, crap isn't that bad of a word, StraightFlame (unless you're insulting someone).
:hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar:

Offline Firecat

• Every bit is important.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 21, 2009, 22:58:42 »
Delicious pie feel somewhat zombified to their scaly Tetris Block's and smelly mother's Myst crap, StraightFlame.
There's 110011 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, Those who don't, and those who confuse it with ASCII.

« Reply #148 on: December 22, 2009, 13:12:37 »
Crap isn't that bad of a word, StraightFlame.
Oh, in that case:
Delicious pie feel somewhat crappified to their scaly Tetris Block's
and smelly mother's Myst crap, StraightFlame.

(I wanted to type 'Shitty crap feel a lot crappified to their shitty, Craptris Shit's and crappy mothers brown crap, StraightFlame' so thank the rules. Does that sentence make you wanna go to the you-know-what-cuz-i-don't-know-what-its-called-in-English?)

« Reply #149 on: December 22, 2009, 23:13:00 »
The bathroom?
Lurk more.