When are we getting a new forum?

• 8 Replies

Offline special_d

• View Profile
When are we getting a new forum?
« on: April 11, 2010, 23:13:43 »
I'm sorry, but it's kind of pissing me off at this point, even though I'm sure you're trying your best to fix the problem, but we've had this "temporary forum" for months. The old forum can't even be accessed any more, and I can't find many levels I want to play again. When do we get out of temporary and actually fix this?

Offline Yukabacera

• Tasen Soldier (LL868:ALDK)
    • View Profile
    • The Yukabacera Files
Re: When are we getting a new forum?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 23:17:42 »
And so, special_d speaketh to the Higher Ones: Oh, I am sicketh of this temporary hideaway, I wish you to take me to the old one, where all my belongings are. The old one cannot be accessed, for it has been taken over by an unknown force. And so he waited, and waited, for the Higher Ones to respond.

~The Gospel of the Nifforum, Yukabacera 11:57

=|=
:hiddenstar: My only one.

Offline Razzorman

• Contemplating name change.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2010, 23:33:02 »
Eventually.
My only star: :hiddenstar:

:D

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2010, 23:56:47 »
KS level releases are getting rarer and rarer. Face it, it's dieing. There are still people waiting for the new archive, and there's a danger they'll just give up waiting and never release their level.
I utterly repect LPChip for working on this archive, but you're both enforcing a strict 'when it's done, now shut up plz' time scale AND enforcing a 'THIS IS A TEMPORARY FORUM, ONLY POST LEVELS HERE IF YOU'RE OKAY WITH REPOSTING THEM, WARNING WARNING WARNING' attitute to this forum. The new archive isn't coming any time soon, so for the love of the Invisible Pink Unicorn just remove the temporrary tag please? Then when the archive is done it'll be a nice surprise. :)

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2010, 00:02:40 »
Not the right board for this thread, but I agree with you. We may as well make this the official forum until LPChip is actually able to carve out time to work on the full level archive.

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2010, 01:07:42 »
KS level releases are getting rarer and rarer. Face it, it's dieing. There are still people waiting for the new archive, and there's a danger they'll just give up waiting and never release their level.
I've waited 8 months to play Sputzna. I can wait for the level archive to come out.
Lurk more.

Offline special_d

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2010, 04:11:18 »
I'm not blaming the mods at all. I was just wondering.

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2010, 09:51:03 »
Ks levels releases are rarer and rarer? Woah ive been gone for a while...  :sad:

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2010, 18:26:57 »
Noticed something:
...for it has been taken over by an unknown force.
Taken over, right. But how is the unknown force unknown? It has been mentioned that the old forum has been taken over by an evil project, codenamed <<Saira>>, of which the mission is, like Habbo Hotel's mission, to leech money from millions and millions of innocent people, mostly by phone or creditcard. But well, the point is, <<Saira>> has gone haywire and absorbed every bit of CPU. LPChip rescued every single one of us before we, too, became part of the wasteland that is <<Saira>>'s turf.