Capture the Orb

• 463 Replies
Re: Capture the Orb
« Reply #75 on: January 01, 2010, 20:50:35 »
Eh, the second word of 'Fake Orb' is 'Orb'. So the real orb disappeared too. Now all of the real orbs are gone too. I use my undo thingy to undo this mess. But i accidentally deleted too much!

SingingSurger finds an illuminating orb on a stand. He pockets it and runs.

Offline kaizoman666

• I'm a flasher.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #76 on: January 01, 2010, 21:17:13 »
I steal his pocketed orb by giving him a pock, the pocket the orb and run to a town called Pockorb.  :P2
:hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar:

Offline SingingSurger

• Dang, I get my shirt stretched out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 01, 2010, 21:33:39 »
Just to stop this, it's making people not even have a chance, no more fake orbs guys! Steal it from them! K? So, I shatter every fake orb and don't interfere with the rest of the orb hunt.
Ah, look at all the lonely people.

Offline kaizoman666

• I'm a flasher.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #78 on: January 01, 2010, 21:37:00 »
How about we put it like this: There is only one orb, no more then one. There are NO fake orbs, look-alike orbs, mirage orbs, unidentified flying orbs, or any other form of orb besides the original. The orb is a nearly extinct species, okay?

Offline SingingSurger

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 01, 2010, 21:53:02 »
Yes!

I go to Pockorb, hearing it's a nice place to stay. Suddenly, I spot Kaizo. So I shout, "It's pronounced Kay-Zo!" Then, Kaizo is so mad, he runs to me, and drops the orb. I run, pick it up, and use my (And now EVERYONE'S!) Power to shrink it down to the size of a gumball! I pocket it and go to the original shrine and make it grow, everyone can do that too, and I place it on the shrine. I booby trap the shrine, and get a demonic kitten to guard the shrine. I then jump off the edge, falling, and an eagle sweeps me up. I fly away to a far away land.

Offline Mochaalatte

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2010, 21:55:08 »
Using my grappling device, I fall from the ceiling of the shrine's room, and use my Portal Gun to make it fall from the shrine to my waiting hands. Then I put it in a Plexiglas Box and weld it shut.
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
Bluh bluh. I have this thing now.

Offline SingingSurger

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 01, 2010, 21:57:00 »
I run to Mochaalatte, and sucker punch right in the face. He bleeds and falls to the ground, and dies. I pick up the orb and do nothing to the plexiglass.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 00:01:20 by SingingSurger »

« Reply #82 on: January 01, 2010, 22:13:17 »
Hehehe... What about Mochaalatte? There is no Mochaatatte here. Meaning that the orb in the plexiglas box is still in Mochaalatte's possession. I steal it.

Offline Mochaalatte

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 01, 2010, 22:37:01 »
Wait... that's it? You just TAKE the box from me?What kind of boring action is that!

Well sir, not only do I take the box from you, but I tie you to my Epoch, and, while travelling through time, cut the rope and send you flying into 1576 A.D.! ha!

And also, I'm now in London, 1874.

« Reply #84 on: January 01, 2010, 23:23:12 »
I simply let Mochaalatte die in the 1800s. The orb then sits there until the present. I go to London and pick it up. I then put it in a secret underground tunnel underneath the FBI headquarters.
Lurk more.

Offline kaizoman666

• I'm a flasher.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #85 on: January 02, 2010, 00:28:53 »
Luckily, I have a friend in the FBI, and he finds the tunnel and the orb. He gives it to me since he has no use for it. I then run to some dance club to use it as a disco ball. (Not that I actually like disco, but...)

Offline Mochaalatte

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 02, 2010, 01:44:55 »
I return from London, 1874 or whatever, saying I dropped the orb to prevent a TIIIIIIME PARADOX.

Anyways, I enter a dance competition at said dance club and use my epic disco skillz to win the celebratory disco ball. So ya know.. I have the orb. I jump into the ruins of LA-MULANA.

« Reply #87 on: January 02, 2010, 08:22:06 »
Me teleportee to you 'n' stealee orbee. *looks at orb* Crud! Not another fake orb!

Offline Mochaalatte

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 02, 2010, 17:29:07 »
NO. IT'S A REAL ORB. YES. IT. IS.

Anyways, I have Mother capture your mortal soul in a halt in the time space continuum, and then I snatch he orb and head into the infinity corridor, where teleporting is impossible.

« Reply #89 on: January 02, 2010, 17:40:50 »
Lol, that was a fake StraightFlame. I still have the orb.