Capture the Orb

• 463 Replies

Offline SingingSurger

• Dang, I get my shirt stretched out.
    • View Profile
Re: Capture the Orb
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2009, 07:00:51 »
I then run to Peru with mah SUPAH DUPAH legs, and wizz on the diamond laser. I them steel the orb with a simple snap. What snapped? PP's You Know What. I run to America with MAH SUPAH DOOPAH DELUXE legs. I stuff the orb up my Rear.
Ah, look at all the lonely people.

« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2009, 10:01:33 »
That is ✘ Disapproved. For that, the orb flies into my hand randomly, and it seems perfectly clean.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 15:42:41 by StraightFlame »

Offline Mochaalatte

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2009, 17:27:46 »
I ask Santa for an orb for Christmas. Since he has none on hand, he steals it form StraightFlame and gives it to me. Then we merrily ride off on his sleigh to the North Pole.
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
Bluh bluh. I have this thing now.

Offline SingingSurger

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2009, 21:03:58 »
The orb suddenly goes BOOOM and shards of glass flies into everyone but my face. I get out the real orb and slowly consume it.

Offline Firecat

• Every bit is important.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2009, 23:43:04 »
I do thing too gory to write down so i will skip and say that now i have the orb and a (Possibily fake)SingingSurger corpse.
There's 110011 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, Those who don't, and those who confuse it with ASCII.

« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2009, 15:40:49 »
As it was a fake SS and orb, and i have the real orb, we trade.

Accept Real orb?
✔ Accept Real orb ✘ No WAI
« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 16:15:43 by StraightFlame »

Offline SingingSurger

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2009, 00:04:40 »
The fake SingingSurger copse was actually REAL!  :nuts:

Wait.....

It was fake! I swoosh in and steal the orb, and then destroy it. I pour acid on my head. Weeee. The orb comes back to my dead body, and PurplePineapple grabs it. Then... a preset land mine explodes! Sending the un scaved orb flying through the air. Then the smoke forms a giant me, and I take the orb and shrink back to average size. I then shove a diamond up a beggars mouth (Okay... a reference to Betrayal of Falador...) and run off with the orb. I then get the Super Monkey Team Hyper Force Go! to shoot StraightFlame in the face. I then kick FireCat... Because I don't like fire. Then I take a cream pie and shove the orb in it, and put the magnets in the pie too. I then eat the pie... and die. I then dissipate to the Underworld. Hades takes the orb and puts it someone no one knows about. Then Zeus wizzes on the orb, because he does know.

« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2009, 12:51:01 »
Then he accidentally drops the orb, and i use its power to ban you from New choose your own Adventure, SingingSurger.

But seriously, if you kill ONE MORE of its characters, your posts are to be skipped.

(To all Mods here, it is just nothing. I used the bold and red effects for some more Dun dun DAAH! You may understand.)

Offline Mochaalatte

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2009, 05:24:47 »
Since I wasn't included in Singing Surger's lengthy post, my RAGE meter builds to maximum! I transform into a GIANT TIGER, snatch the orb, and flee into the rain forest among my tiger brethren.
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
Bluh bluh. I have this thing now.

Offline victor12

• AKA victory man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2009, 13:06:25 »
i kill you with a lazor gun and get the orb. i teleport to a galaxy 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 miles away from you, and put the orb in world -2.
*victorY12 wants his nickname on the forums changed.
*victorY12 is not dead, he's still hanging out on IRC.
Spoiler: this forum's visitors (click to show/hide)
NOTE:If you see it, a new flag will appear
Ask me anything.

Offline kaizoman666

• I'm a flasher.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2009, 16:25:04 »
I solve the mystery of World -1, and steal the orb from you in world -2. I immediatly take a superduperultramegaawesome hidden warp pipe, that disapears after I use it, to World -197678.
:hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar:

« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2009, 16:33:32 »
Whoops! It actually teleported you to Robloxia, and you are now on the pile of building materials near my house. (everyone on Roblox starts out with a house that is near a pile of building materials). You lost the orb somewhere in there.

Offline kaizoman666

• I'm a flasher.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2009, 17:32:02 »
everyone on Roblox starts out with a house that is near a pile of building materials
I know. I've played Roblox.

Anyway, since you didn't actually take the orb, I find it and run to the forums to hide.

« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2009, 19:34:22 »
But, eh, didn't you drop it? Yay, i will hide the orb in a place no one will think of.

Offline kaizoman666

• I'm a flasher.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2010, 00:08:28 »
But, eh, didn't you drop it? Yay, i will hide the orb in a place no one will think of.
Anyway, since you didn't actually take the orb, I find it and run to the forums to hide.
<_<
Also, you're supposed to steal the orb from me, not just make me drop it.