The Truth has been revealed. Plus I have returned.

• 3 Replies

Offline Lizzaroro

• Raaaaaaahhh!!!
    • View Profile
The Truth has been revealed. Plus I have returned.
« on: March 06, 2009, 09:22:08 »
I guess there is no point in hiding it. I am not a new user. I am actually Tom. Creator of Core monster Xorons and other levels. Since I could not find any other board to put this in I had to put it here. So now you know. I kinda got sick of being too people at once (Even though the Lizzaroro side was better than my Tom side). And if you don't believe me. There are some obvious hints in some of my levels, including Knytt experiment levels. Just look for the Lizzaroro symbol. And a year ago I said I was leaving. Then I noticed my goodbye message got a bad responce. "As the rules say, I am locking this topic." is not a nice responce. I was hurt when I saw that. So please mods and admins, you can lock a topic but just at least give a decent responce, Even to this topic. I could have come back much quicker if that didn't happen. Anyway thats all I have to say. Anyway I am back!  And I hope to upload more levels for all the Knytt players!
Click the Holoskull for my newest project... (Its on hold due to Doombuilder issues). And all my old levels are here
My Youtube *Contains NSFW*

Re: The Truth has been revealed. Plus I have returned.
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 09:54:26 »
"i am leaving" topics are always locked after a while, since there really isnt anything else to say. whoever locked it wasnt being rude. to be fair, this is clearly stated in the rules. anyways, welcome back!

Offline Miss Paula

• I demand more of these.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 10:22:39 »
Indeed, it IS stated in the rules. No one was meaning to offend. neither is it the case now. Welcome back in either case. :)
and since that's the general gist of what's there so be said, this thread gets locked.
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
:hs::hs::hs::hs::fish::hs::hs::hs::hs:
:hs:

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2009, 11:07:55 »
Welcome back. :)

We indeed started to lock these topics because these topics basically have no other purpose than to be informative.

Thanks for letting us know. :)

Edit: ah Paula beated me to it.
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex