Good news!

• 18 Replies

Offline Nifflas

• View Profile
Re: Good news!
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2009, 09:49:38 »
There will be a demo version of the game, but it will contain a rather large portion of it (you'll at least be able to trigger two of the endings), so it won't be like one of those demos that gives you nothing. However, you will have to buy the full version using either your credit card or paypal. It will be priced like similar indie games, I'm thinking $10-$20.

Please just remember that I charge for it because if I can get money from my game development, I can also allocate more time to do it since it's a great passion for me. If I'd make no money from game development, I'd sooner or later have to get a full time work to support myself, and then I wouldn't have time to do this very much any longer. I'm a very social person and need my hours off work to spend with friends, so time allocation is important for my game development!

Offline smeagle

• Using Arch now
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2009, 13:31:26 »
Yay!!
im happy that there is a demo!

Offline Miss Paula

• I demand more of these.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2009, 16:58:56 »
discussion about paying/buying or such, you can do it here. :)
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
:hs::hs::hs::hs::fish::hs::hs::hs::hs:
:hs:

Offline mato

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2009, 17:21:48 »
That's a good plan you have there, I will pay for a good game from you but please don't overburden your mind with worries over logistics, sequels and expansions. Deliver your vision fresh and focused and we'll buy.