FlounceyBounceySchmouncey 2.0

• 5 Replies

Offline PONTO

• View Profile
FlounceyBounceySchmouncey 2.0
« on: September 17, 2009, 00:05:05 »
I want to to inform you all that I'm stepping down from my moderator status and am now a regular user. I took this decision because I've been more and more absent from the forum to perform a propper job and there are far better people than me to do this. Even though I did like being a mod, one needs to know when their time is up and as a friend of mine says, sometimes you just know... ;)
This is not really a "godbye" topic, though, as I'm going to remain here. Also, do know that you can still talk to me if you need something I can help with; I simply won't have the powers I used to. X)
I guess that's all.

Offline Pick Yer Poison

• One cool cat.
    • View Profile
Re: FlounceyBounceySchmouncey 2.0
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2009, 00:30:53 »
You were a great mod, when you were around; you were right about the whole "more and more absent" part. As long you really do stick around like you say you will, I guess it's ok with me; I'd rather not see you just up and vanish. :)

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2009, 01:04:59 »
And so the trend begins.. Sorry to see you go, PONTO.
Lurk more.

Offline PONTO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2009, 01:09:38 »
As I said, I'm not going. I just gave up my powers so that new people can have them and do a better job than the one I was doing. Good thing for everyone. :)

Offline BloxMaster

• Master of the Bloxes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2009, 01:14:51 »
Hey PONTO, It's a shame to see you without dark red coloring, but I guess you do what you have to. Good luck, and make sure you still poke around. ;)

...as a friend of mine says, sometimes you just know... ;)
I can guess who that was. :D
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 01:20:04 by BloxMaster »