Frozen Mountain 2 - The Return

• 168 Replies

Offline Drakkan

• View Profile
Frozen Mountain 2 - The Return
« on: September 12, 2009, 21:53:48 »
Frozen Mountain 2
IMPORTANT !!!!!!!!! to play last version of Frozen Mountain you will need Knytt Stories +

You can get it here
http://egomassive.com/ks/

level link:
http://knyttlevels.com/levels/Drakkan%20-%20Frozen%20Mountain%202v6.knytt.bin

Version 6 main changes:
- huge graphical updates trough whole level
- new areas and gameplay
- golden creatures
- golden coins
- many new COīs, music, animation etc...
- around 1300 screens to roam
- hidden ANGELīs to discover !
- over 200 new custom objects

Old version:
Old version requires KS ext
If you do not have it, here is link to GreyFace pages:
https://sites.google.com/site/sergroj/ks
direct link to download EX mode
https://sites.google.com/site/sergroj/ks/KSEx.rar?attredirects=0

links for download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lceeu42g6kh515c/Drakkan---Frozen-Mountain-2.knytt.bin?dl=0
http://ulozto.net/xGEoXGYt/drakkan-frozen-mountain-2-knytt-bin

Credits:

Unfortunately LOTS of thing is used from the old forum and I do not know original authors. If you find some your stuf in level and you are not credited, just PM me or write an email to:  sirrobbo@centrum.cz

Anyndel, Bass, BloxMaster, Budja, Clockwork Lemon, Comhon, Dandelion, DragonMC, Elder, Farik, Fredulom, Girl from Mars, googoogjoob, Gorfinhofin,
H.Peterson, HaPk, Harumbai, Chezzy, Isnoct, J, K.J.Nilson, Kalm Traveller, Kohdi, lamarblake, lilmanjs16, LimeLemon, mathexpert, Medic-Ted, Minmay,
Monstrosity, Mysterious_Stranger, NesGamer, Nifflas, Pie_Sniper, Pmods, Ponto, Purple Pineapple, Ripen, Runman, S.Cornaga, Sabata, Si, Squeegy,
Teper, The Beaver from new Mars, Tom, Velvet, X_Sheep, Oft99

There is a walktrough video made by mechamind90 uploaded on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_282302781&feature=iv&src_vid=CGQ7_cAC2oQ&v=wH_v7ZRHS_U

Also while downloading you can read lots of things about this level below.

Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 21:35:06 by Drakkan »

Offline special_d

• View Profile
Re: Frozen Mountain 2 - The Return
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 22:14:49 »
Yessss! I love this level.

Offline JNB

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 13:47:51 »
Hello, I've been a lurker here for a while (looking around for good knytt stories levels.), but you have given me a reason to register:

I seem to have been trapped in your chapter two: lanterns. I just can't figure out what to do, (how to lit the lanterns.) and as you know, I can't leave the area. Have I missed something? Perhaps a powerup? (I have the two first ones.)

Otherwise a very nice level!

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 16:22:03 »
OMG, this is the v4 right? this level is perfect! 10/10

Offline Dandelion

• Yay owls!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2009, 18:19:32 »
I seem to have been trapped in your chapter two: lanterns. I just can't figure out what to do, (how to lit the lanterns.) and as you know, I can't leave the area. Have I missed something? Perhaps a powerup? (I have the two first ones.)

Press down on the lanterns.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 18:26:14 by Dandelion »

Check out my tilesets!

Offline JNB

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2009, 19:06:04 »
Thanks. That was.. very easy. =)

Offline Drakkan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2009, 19:49:40 »
Thanks everybody for post, Iam really glad you like the level.

Thanks. That was.. very easy. =)
exactly ;)

OMG, this is the v4 right? this level is perfect! 10/10
well, practically you are right, it is version 4.0, but due the level is 50% remade, I just let the old version 3 + fully customized addition.

Offline ErSorro

• void main ()
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2009, 23:15:10 »
Rapidshare:

Error
This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.
Don't worry, they're only four raindrops... - Noah

Offline Drakkan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2009, 00:27:21 »
Rapidshare:

Error
This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

sory for that, Ill try add more upload links. for now you can try
http://www.uptir.com/download.php?id=324583241

Offline PeppyHare4000

• My time in this forum is over...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2009, 01:50:54 »
Try sendspace. Its better than that pointless rapidshare.

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2009, 05:32:17 »
Why is everyone so picky about uploading hosts?
Lurk more.

Offline Salmoneous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2009, 08:06:16 »
I have played it now and  I must say that it is stunning! The number of custom objects... over 100!!!
Some custom objects could be left out like those blue arrows, they just doesn't fit in the game and not like you don't know where to go. But it is so overwhelming, I just had to stop on some screens and look at them.

Also, in the intro it stands v.3 and in the description (you know that text under the levels name on the levels board.) And the grammar is still pretty bad. Anyway, besides all these small stupid things, you have improved one of the best levels ever.

Offline theiza27

• 'allo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2009, 09:36:24 »
why is this level hard for me? :(
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)

Offline Drakkan

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2009, 10:48:09 »
Try sendspace. Its better than that pointless rapidshare.
Id like, but sendspace do not work on my computer :D  I think that is also reason, why are some pople so picky about different filehosting. Best way is to upload it on different sites.

I have played it now and  I must say that it is stunning! The number of custom objects... over 100!!!
Some custom objects could be left out like those blue arrows, they just doesn't fit in the game and not like you don't know where to go. But it is so overwhelming, I just had to stop on some screens and look at them.

Also, in the intro it stands v.3 and in the description (you know that text under the levels name on the levels board.) And the grammar is still pretty bad. Anyway, besides all these small stupid things, you have improved one of the best levels ever.
thanks for first constuctive criticism, Iam welcoming it ! I agree that some objects are should be removed, but I hope for example arrows helps some players which are lost. To the grammar- it is old issue, however I hope there is minimum of it, case some people helped me to check and improve it. Anyway thans a lot !