Frozen Mountain 2 - The Return

• 171 Replies

Offline Drakkan

• View Profile
Re: Frozen Mountain 2 - The Return
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2009, 10:49:44 »
why is this level hard for me? :(
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
Originally this level is VERY HARD difficulty, so perhpas thats the reason why you are stucked on some place. But trust me, that these beans are just matter of time and practise. Try hold jump, while jumping on it and also important thing is right timing.
Wish you good luck

Offline Evil

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2009, 12:51:29 »
oh holy craaaaaaaaaaap

this level=beautiful
^from looking at the screen shots

downloaddding

Offline Drakkan

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2009, 18:57:43 »

Offline saba

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2009, 22:44:44 »
why is this level hard for me? :(
Originally this level is VERY HARD difficulty, so perhpas thats the reason why you are stucked on some place. But trust me, that these beans are just matter of time and practise. Try hold jump, while jumping on it and also important thing is right timing.
Wish you good luck

I've had some trouble with those beanstalks as well because sometimes you just fall through for no reason.
Overall it's a beautiful level. I'm not done with it yet. Saw a SGE somewhere in the lantern village where some trees are overlapping the ground.
From what I've seen so far I can say good job!

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2009, 22:59:26 »
Drakkan there will be a Frozen Mountain 3 or a remake of the first Frozen Mountain?

Offline PeppyHare4000

• My time in this forum is over...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2009, 00:37:57 »
He doesnt need to make frozen mountain 3, It takes alot of hard work to do these type of levels. Good job, keep it up.

Offline Drakkan

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2009, 10:29:32 »
Drakkan there will be a Frozen Mountain 3 or a remake of the first Frozen Mountain?
I was wondering about FM1 remake, but .....
definitely not, this is my last level and project, and I already left whole KS community, this topic is the only reason why I am still here for now, and after some time, if some critical bug is not going to appear, I?ll leave forever.

Offline oebchen

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2009, 13:06:02 »
This is a very beautiful level, if a little difficult for me in places :) (Some transitions between screens are rather sudden, but I don' care ;)) Are we allowed to use all those COs and gradients?

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2009, 01:00:18 »
Only if they come with KS or have been released publicly on either forum.
Lurk more.

Offline ErSorro

• void main ()
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2009, 01:24:08 »
The best level I played ever, sure. Very Hard parts ARE really hard. Good musics, and I like so much how you mix many objects making move in every screen.
Hope that I'll found more levels like this one. Sorry that you go, Drakkan...

Oh, your cat have been found!
Don't worry, they're only four raindrops... - Noah

Offline Drakkan

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2009, 11:03:41 »
This is a very beautiful level, if a little difficult for me in places :) (Some transitions between screens are rather sudden, but I don' care ;)) Are we allowed to use all those COs and gradients?

sure, not problem, just credit me, but there could be small problem, that NOT all CO are mine, lots of them is used from the old forum and I do not know who original author is. So perhaps you will credit me for something what is not mine  :sigh:

The best level I played ever, sure. Very Hard parts ARE really hard. Good musics, and I like so much how you mix many objects making move in every screen.
Hope that I'll found more levels like this one. Sorry that you go, Drakkan...

Oh, your cat have been found!
thanks. I think lots of my other levels are still uploaded on knyttlevels. Found my cat ? Contgrat :) 

Offline oebchen

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2009, 18:37:47 »
sure, not problem, just credit me, but there could be small problem, that NOT all CO are mine, lots of them is used from the old forum and I do not know who original author is. So perhaps you will credit me for something what is not mine  :sigh:
Okay, I'll have to look through the old forum then - I had just thought there might be an easier way, but oh well. Thanks anyway for the answer! :)

Offline Drakkan

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2009, 22:14:06 »
Okay, I'll have to look through the old forum then - I had just thought there might be an easier way, but oh well. Thanks anyway for the answer! :)
welcome :)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 22:36:56 by googoogjoob »

Offline Pumpkinbot

• No terrain is too hard. Not even dragons.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART page
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2009, 04:11:19 »
This is pretty good, but (don't hurt me) I think that the level needs a distinctive styler. The beginning is realistic while the rest...isn't. :/ Other than that, nice job!

Oh, also, two questions.
1. I was looking through the wealth of KS games I have for tilesets I could use and I saw that a few tilesets you used said they were Nifflas' private tilesets. You got permission to use them, right?

2. Possible spoiler-age.
A God, a Messiah, an Angel, a King, a Prince, and an All Terrain Vehicle.

Offline Drakkan

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2009, 14:56:44 »
This is pretty good, but (don't hurt me) I think that the level needs a distinctive styler. The beginning is realistic while the rest...isn't. :/ Other than that, nice job!

Oh, also, two questions.
1. I was looking through the wealth of KS games I have for tilesets I could use and I saw that a few tilesets you used said they were Nifflas' private tilesets. You got permission to use them, right?

2. Possible spoiler-age.
realistic...how you decide what is and what is not realistic ? :)  I think whole KS is NOT realistic, it is just beautifull fantasy. :)
1.yes
2. yes I have used your cool Pumpinkbot, hope you do not mind, it is from the old forum I think.