Frozen Mountain 2 - The Return

• 168 Replies

Offline TheDarkOne

• Darkness...
    • View Profile
    • Scratch Account
Re: Frozen Mountain 2 - The Return
« Reply #120 on: October 06, 2010, 17:58:15 »
You're kidding. 59 MEGABYTES??? That's HUGE! Whoa! I'm downloading now!

Offline Drakkan

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 07, 2010, 19:51:27 »
Just finished the entire level.. Took me ages to do it.

Really, Drakkan, you outdone yourself. Hell, you outdone everyone! This is defiantly the best Knytt Stories level ever!

Can you please post a list of all levels you've ever done in your life? I already played some, but i really miss them and i can't remember their names..
to be honest I do not know but I think majority of them is uploaded on knyttlevels.com   Definitely both Frozen Mountains, Training Grounds, Dark City, Wild Knytt, A walk in Sad and some other minor projects which are probably just on my hardisk somewhere...
You're kidding. 59 MEGABYTES??? That's HUGE! Whoa! I'm downloading now!
I asure you it is definitely worthy :DD

« Reply #122 on: November 13, 2010, 02:33:37 »
First off, mad props to Drakkan for making something so amazing. Secondly, anybody know how to finish the crazy sciency lab place with all the bouncing glowy doodads and the lava? I get past that and get to a teleporter, but when I take it I just get dropped in an unclimbable shaft with no exits. I've been all around the place but there doesn't seem to be any other way to get out. Help?

Offline Drakkan

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 30, 2010, 20:26:52 »
First off, mad props to Drakkan for making something so amazing. Secondly, anybody know how to finish the crazy sciency lab place with all the bouncing glowy doodads and the lava? I get past that and get to a teleporter, but when I take it I just get dropped in an unclimbable shaft with no exits. I've been all around the place but there doesn't seem to be any other way to get out. Help?
hello, just switch your umbrella on, which will wind you up

Offline Drakkan

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 07, 2011, 19:51:41 »
6666 views wohoo :)  thanks everybody

Offline Drakkan

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 11, 2011, 16:06:10 »
just upping up :)

Offline NRA13

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 08, 2011, 21:21:04 »
Hey, I really love this level. It's definitely my favorite. I was just wondering, I saw a boss-fight type area in the Level Editor, but I can't figure out how to get to it after grabbing the two jump upgrades at the end and getting the normal ending. Can you give me a hint?

Also, did you compose the boss-fight song? It's really good.

Offline Zackarii

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 25, 2011, 21:51:35 »
I thougth the level was fun. I don't have too much to complain about, althought the spikes did kinda give me a hard time sometimes.

And... I don't know if anyone else has noticed, and sorry if I am just posting dsomething obvious, but I noticed there is one tree with a couple tiles placed off. I just wanted to share... Mostly because I'm usually the last to find out about an error and I kinda was excited I didn't see any posting regarding this error. Then again I am most likely mistaken...

Offline Drakkan

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 27, 2011, 20:52:08 »
Hey, I really love this level. It's definitely my favorite. I was just wondering, I saw a boss-fight type area in the Level Editor, but I can't figure out how to get to it after grabbing the two jump upgrades at the end and getting the normal ending. Can you give me a hint?

Also, did you compose the boss-fight song? It's really good.

Hello. Thanks for you message. Boss fight is not avivable in this version as I have decided for it, because I do not liked the fight, it was too "stupid".
I wanted to remake it, but actually never get to it. So yeah, Boss fight is avivable only trough editor now :)

I thougth the level was fun. I don't have too much to complain about, althought the spikes did kinda give me a hard time sometimes.

And... I don't know if anyone else has noticed, and sorry if I am just posting dsomething obvious, but I noticed there is one tree with a couple tiles placed off. I just wanted to share... Mostly because I'm usually the last to find out about an error and I kinda was excited I didn't see any posting regarding this error. Then again I am most likely mistaken...

Thanks Zackarii. The "bug" you are talking about is actually not wrong,a ltough it seems that way. It is originally used tileset from somebody and it mentioned to seem like this :) I agree it looks like it is "placed off"

Offline Zackarii

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 29, 2011, 06:21:04 »
Not really a bug. Ijust don't know how to describe it. Not to criticize or anything but I just thought it would work if the tiles were put 1 space to the right.

Offline Drakkan

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 22, 2011, 22:46:31 »
version 4 is out :)  you need KS EX for it, as it is providing some fantastic stuffs like moving light or rising water which I really love !
see two new screens just for inspiration to play this level again ;)

Please be aware I didnt have enough time / mood to proper testing everything, so some bug should occur, in that case let me know.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 23:04:27 by Drakkan »

Offline GrayFace

• View Profile
    • my site
« Reply #131 on: January 02, 2012, 06:30:10 »
Even more beautiful now. Most of the problems I reported are still there:
Here are some problems:
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
Some new ones:
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)

Offline Drakkan

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 16, 2012, 00:48:46 »
I was just roaming around after a year and I have decided to re-upload the level and refresh the links. I have add some small changes, like new CO´s and some minor graphical updates, bugs correct, more grammar check, new scenes picture etc. Because it is just minor, it is version 4.0b (altough officialy it is still 4.0)
So if you do not have played this level yet and you like KS, you have fine opportunity now. Enjoy and of course I will welcome any comments (will pick them after a year or so... ;)  
Have fun, see you
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 00:54:40 by Drakkan »

Offline ixMarcel

• I'll get you during my next save game!
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 16, 2012, 17:09:52 »
Drakkan: "Frozen Mountain" isn't just a level. It's an epic legend!