some photos?!

• 1 Replies

Offline Azumarill

• View Profile
    • a collection of links
some photos?!
« on: September 11, 2009, 22:47:59 »
Click all of these for their respective pages @ Flickr. That of course leads to bigger size on the first two, as the third doesn't need it.

Some leaves!

Some grass!

A poem, in refrigerator magnets!

Special: * all my photos @ Flickr. *

Next! All the photos at my directory @ CMWP! Sadly they are all 1400 pixels wide/whatever tall, and I don't feel like uploading thumbnails, so:

Captain Planet! He's our hero AND a used cookie tin from 1990!

some trash!

a NES, a wireless router box, Myst III: Exile, some CD cases, Scrabble, a binder full of X-Men trading cards from 1995, and a box full of manga (Love Hina, mostly)

some more manga -- well, I guess you couldn't see it in the last pic. Negima, this time, volumes 1-18. I currently have through 22, this picture's rather old.

Break room at work: 1, 2, 3, 4.

A name badge!

My only attempt at photoshop, ever!

...I don't even know

if I mentioned centipedes, would you know what meme I was thinking of when I took this picture? [...]

....and that's it!  Everything moderately presentable, anyway. Feel free to mess with URLs in search of others, if you feel like it.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 22:42:54 by Miss Paula »

Offline Pick Yer Poison

• One cool cat.
    • View Profile
Re: some photos?!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 04:14:27 »
Myst III! One of my favorites from the series! C)p

The picture overall are kind of meh; they're just very ordinary. I see nothing special in any of the shots. I'm not really into photography myself, though, so I'm not really one to judge. :/