Mafia 6 - OVER

• 115 Replies

Offline Razzorman

• Contemplating name change.
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 6 - Day 1
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2009, 10:17:13 »
My aim is not to defend you as such but rather to determine Limelemons reasons. I want to know why you are suspicious in his eyes. I dislike suspicions which are left as unexplained as this.
But clearly only a mafia member would use another person as his tool like that!
Why the dramaturgy zetta? Anyhow, why are you so sure only mafia would do that?
Very often, just questioning someone else's statement will also lead to defending someone else, exactly like I am doing right now.
My only star: :hiddenstar:

:D

Offline LimeLemon

• ¯\(°_o)/¯ i dunno lol
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2009, 13:42:09 »
1. Why Zetta?
2. Then why did you say Razz was suspicious?
1. Zetta made a random vote and then defended that vote.
2. One can change opinions, you know.
Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Backloggery (click to show/hide)

Offline Zetta

• You're out of your vector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2009, 20:27:54 »
Why the dramaturgy zetta? Anyhow, why are you so sure only mafia would do that?
I wasn't really being all that serious. That's why there's the :P at the end of it.

1. Zetta made a random vote and then defended that vote.
Why not? Regardless of my role, there's no way I can know what he is day 1, so I just have to vote based on whatever strikes me.
If I sound like I know what I'm talking about, you probably misread my post.

Offline Razzorman

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2009, 20:39:06 »
I vote: shawnachu, for being inactive.
Nothing wrong with a little bit of pressure.

Offline Budja

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2009, 03:03:20 »
One can also explain why their opinions have changed.

@mod, could you prod Shawnachu
When you finally get in here Shawn, I (and many others I assume) want your opinion of the thread. Post or die.

Offline Shawnachu

• Contemplating
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2009, 01:51:50 »
OK, sorry guys for being inactive, but I'll try to make that up with a (wall)? of text.

Zetta starts off with a random vote, nothing wrong with that.

Next Salmoneous answers with this:
Don't start that "he used a bad word, he is mean!" crap.
This leads me to think you might be the mafia. You are the first to vote and you can't come up with a good reason to vote either. Typical mafia move! And prolly the next person to vote will also vote for me so that person is a mafia and will help you vote me out, starting a chain reaction so everyone will vote on me.
I can't exactly tell if this is typical or not. Salmoneous usually sits in the background until someone votes him, and an early vote probably will lead to some interesting activity.

Suspicion shifts over to Zetta and Salmoneous. I can't see how you see Zetta suspicious at this point, seeing as this is the first mafia game he has played on the forum and having no other games to base him off of. First votes are not suspicious at all, and usually promote discussion.

Salmoneous however seems overreactive and convinced that Zetta is Mafia. Could this be a strategy? Last game the mafia decided to rat one another out to avoid suspicion. Most of the discussion builds from there; nothing new really pops up.

I say FOS: Salmoneous.

Offline Budja

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2009, 04:18:23 »
Nice.
unvote, vote Bored

Quote from: Shawn
Last game the mafia decided to rat one another out to avoid suspicion.
We didn't really :P.
Bussing is always possible but shouldn't be expected in every attack. Mafia do prefer not to attack each other too much.

@Shawn, so what about Limelemon. He also finds Zetta suspicious as well as Shawnachu. What do you think of him?

Why no posting Lunar? You would have normally have posted a zillion text walls by now :P.

@all not voting, why not? Isn't there anyone even slightly deserving of your vote. We can't expect much to happen if we are afraid of slinging a few votes around.

Offline Bored2death

• My attempt at a Nurykabe Tiled room XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2009, 05:15:51 »

My thoughts so far:
Zetta: While not the best reason to vote and get the day started, I congratulate you on finding SOMETHING to vote off. Not much else to say, yet, although it'd be nice to hear your thoughts again.
Lunar: Where art thou? Like Budja said, this really is different from your normal playstyle.
Budja: Thanks for making me take part in the game again. I needed that. I've kinda been having some rather personal stuff going on, and so I haven't been able to post as much.
Salmoneous: What is so different this time? Are you trying to actually play this time after last time, when you admitted you didn't even know the game had started? Or is there some other reason?
Razz: nothing wrong with voting inactives, but be careful to not start a bandwagon and kill those whose normal playstyle just isn't active.
LimeLemon: Possible reason to vote Zetta, but I'd be curious about your opinion on others in the game.
Shawnachu: Good to see you respond to a prompt, but why this game when you haven't done so in the past?
Data: not much else to say, other than what are your most recent thoughts?

Really, the mafia are doing a good job of blending in again. I don't really know who to vote at this time.

@Mod: WHY OH WHY ARE WE ALL LISTED AS PLAYERS DEAD???????????????

Offline Budja

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2009, 06:27:48 »
Hmm, you know who has the most trouble scum-hunting. Scum!

CONFIRM VOTE: BoredtoDeath

Surely you can find something suspicious. You are not trying hard enough scumbag.

Offline LimeLemon

• ¯\(°_o)/¯ i dunno lol
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2009, 09:15:37 »
Zetta

Spoiler: Backloggery (click to show/hide)

Offline Lunar_Tick

• "Do not disturb my circles"
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2009, 18:00:44 »
Limelemon is being way too friendly to Salmoneous. This isn't good, and if Limelemon is town then we could say that Limelemon isn't playing selfishly enough and is therefore kinda breaking the game. You know.
And LL has also not really responded to Budja's shit.

One can also explain why their opinions have changed.
Blatant ignoring, as next LL post unrelated.

@LL: Why the Zetta vote?

I'd go for a Salmoneous lynch and then a Limelemon one. In varying degrees respectively I don't like their playstyle, I think it isn't as constructive as it could be, they're overly quiet and Salmoneous reacted very strangely in that early post. He hasn't really replied since, presumably in an attempt to let things cool down.

It would be cool if all of you could have a little lynch preference thing.
Νίψον ἀνομήματα μὴ μόναν ὄψιν

Offline Razzorman

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2009, 18:40:27 »
Well then. I unvote.
I'll post some stuff later.

Offline Salmoneous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2009, 19:52:22 »
Perhaps it was a little senile of me to think that. I didn't react strongly or anything. I don't want to shut up since last game I didn't talk and I got voted out for that. Everyone thinks I am the mafia no matter what.
Probably since last time I was mafia, I won, but, I don't know.

I don't know anything so I wont draw any conclusions... like everyone else here. I will just wait now and see who gets most votes (hopefully not me) and help to vote that person out. Not that I would think that person is the mafia, you can't vote for a reason on day 1, like, there is no evidence on who is the mafia.

Offline Budja

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2009, 00:41:09 »
@Salmon, No information on day 1 is a fallacy.
The information on day 1 is more useful on further days as it gives stuff to look back on after the lynch/NK.
etc,etc.

@Razz, why the unvote?

@Lunar, why are you setting up a chain lynch here?
Quote from: Lunar
...and if Limelemon is town then we could say that Limelemon isn't playing selfishly enough and is therefore kinda breaking the game.
Could you explain exactly what you mean by this?

Quote from: Lunar
Blatant ignoring, as next LL post unrelated.
True, get answering LimeLemon :P.

Offline Razzorman

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2009, 07:41:51 »
@Razz, why the unvote?
I voted because Shawn because he was inactive. He isn't inactive now, so I see no reason to keep my vote.

@Bored
In your last post you basically say that you don't find anyone particularly scummy. While it doesn't make you much more scummy yourself, it wouldn't hurt to formulate an opinion.
Who do you find most suspicious?

@Budja
CONFIRM VOTE: BoredtoDeath

Surely you can find something suspicious. You are not trying hard enough scumbag.
Is that really enough reason to vote? Or am Or am I missing something? Seems to me like you are rushing it.

@LimeLemon
Zetta
Mind explaining what makes you more sure zetta is mafia now than before you voted?
Also, mind answering budjas questions?
Vote: LimeLemon