Mafia 6 - OVER

• 115 Replies
Mafia 6 - OVER
« on: September 09, 2009, 05:39:49 »
Alrighty. Let's get moving.

Spoiler: Day 1 start (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Night 1 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Day 2 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Night 2 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Actions summary (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 06:32:55 by Purple Pineapple »
Lurk more.

Offline Zetta

• You're out of your vector.
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 6 - Day 1
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 05:54:12 »
I fucking confirm.

Taking this post from the confirmation thread into account, I hereby start off the day by voting Salmoneous. Only an eeeeevil Mafia member would use such language.
If I sound like I know what I'm talking about, you probably misread my post.

Offline Bored2death

• My attempt at a Nurykabe Tiled room XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 06:01:04 »
Is that really something to base it off of? It could be that he's really unhappy about another? vanilla role, or something.
Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Offline Zetta

• You're out of your vector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 07:12:56 »
Is that really something to base it off of? It could be that he's really unhappy about another? vanilla role, or something.
If you have something better to base your vote/FoS off of, I hope you brought enough for the rest of the class do enlighten me.
If I sound like I know what I'm talking about, you probably misread my post.

Offline Razzorman

• Contemplating name change.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 07:20:32 »
It is really early in the day. Asking for a good discussion and sensible voting right now would be like asking a 4 year old to ride a bike.
It will eventually happen, but not from the start.
Anyhow, I don't think salmoneous said fuck for any particular reason.
My only star: :hiddenstar:

:D

Offline Salmoneous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2009, 07:52:49 »
Taking this post from the confirmation thread into account, I hereby start off the day by voting Salmoneous. Only an eeeeevil Mafia member would use such language.

Don't start that "he used a bad word, he is mean!" crap.
This leads me to think you might be the mafia. You are the first to vote and you can't come up with a good reason to vote either. Typical mafia move! And prolly the next person to vote will also vote for me so that person is a mafia and will help you vote me out, starting a chain reaction so everyone will vote on me.

Offline Razzorman

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2009, 08:06:03 »
This leads me to think you might be the mafia.
OMGUS reaction.
You are the first to vote and you can't come up with a good reason to vote either. Typical mafia move! .
Not really. Random voting is pretty common in early D1. So is voting for crappy reasons. It doesn't make you mafia.
And prolly the next person to vote will also vote for me so that person is a mafia and will help you vote me out, starting a chain reaction so everyone will vote on me
Why are you so afraid of a bandwagon? This entire statement is pure speculation, and it doesn't even seem very likely to me.
Nobody is going  to seriously vote for you for saying fuck, so why are you so afraid we will?

Fos: salmoneous, for overreacting to a vote.

Offline Lunar_Tick

• "Do not disturb my circles"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2009, 11:00:00 »
Meh, I don't think it can be used to determine anything either way.

Typical mafia move!
Very assured language for this early. Besides it isn't even true.

And prolly the next person to vote will also vote for me so that person is a mafia and will help you vote me out, starting a chain reaction so everyone will vote on me.
This is kinda weird. It's irrational.

@Mod:
Can we have a playerlist? Maybe a dead list as well at the end of D1?
Νίψον ἀνομήματα μὴ μόναν ὄψιν

Offline LimeLemon

• ¯\(°_o)/¯ i dunno lol
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2009, 11:02:37 »
FOS: Zetta
I know it's a good way to start day 1, but please try to come up with something less ridicolous.

FOS: Razzorman
Salmoneous didn't overreact very much IMO. Also, he is like that, and have always been. If you think he is suspicious for defending himself from a vote (that also had a bad reason) I think you are the one who is suspicious.

Also, before you start flaming: Yes, this was kind of an overspeculation thingy, but just to get a discussion going.

Spoiler: Backloggery (click to show/hide)

Offline Razzorman

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2009, 14:55:25 »
FOS: Razzorman
Salmoneous didn't overreact very much IMO. Also, he is like that, and have always been.
We can't ignore him just because of that. If anyone is behaving strangely, we should point it out, regardless of who said it.

If you think he is suspicious for defending himself from a vote (that also had a bad reason) I think you are the one who is suspicious.
I don't. I think he is suspicious for being paranoid and irrational.

Offline LimeLemon

• ¯\(°_o)/¯ i dunno lol
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2009, 18:59:18 »
If you think he is suspicious for defending himself from a vote (that also had a bad reason) I think you are the one who is suspicious.
I don't. I think he is suspicious for being paranoid and irrational.

Salmoneous is always paranoid and irrational. He is also random and straight-forward.
He says what is on his mind. He often ignores people, and don't care about what they think. And he is proud of it.
That's why I like him so much. He is a true Spr?nkelD?nkel Knight.

Offline Lunar_Tick

• "Do not disturb my circles"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2009, 21:28:26 »
Salmoneous is always paranoid and irrational. He is also random and straight-forward.
He says what is on his mind. He often ignores people, and don't care about what they think. And he is proud of it.
That's why I like him so much. He is a true Spr?nkelD?nkel Knight.
Yes, well done; but this defense doesn't back up his innocence in the least.
The word 'always' in that first sentence hints to an attempt at defending Salmoneous on the grounds that this is his default behaviour.
I won't expand on this weird post until LL says if he actually is defending Salmoneous on any grounds.

Νίψον ἀνομήματα μὴ μόναν ὄψιν

Offline Budja

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2009, 02:40:37 »
Quote from: Lunar
@Mod: Can we have a playerlist? Maybe a dead list as well at the end of D1?
This ^.

Nice to see we are getting into discussion quickly.

@ Limelemon, what's so wrong with zetta's opening post? Is it really a bad way to start?
@ Salmonaeous, do you really think zetta is mafia?

Quote from: Limelemon
Yes, this was kind of an overspeculation thingy, but just to get a discussion going.
How much is your actual views and how much is "provoking". e.g Do you actually find Razz's post suss?

Offline LimeLemon

• ¯\(°_o)/¯ i dunno lol
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2009, 07:21:26 »
I'm kinda defending Salmoneous, yes.
Look at the previous mafia games. He have been random and appeared scummy to most people. And got lynched. And he turned out to be townie most of the time.
I'm not saying he is townie because he was in most other games, but that he behaves the same no matter his role. If you try to get something out of him, you are wasting your time.