Assistance Required

• 9 Replies

Offline AClockworkLemon

• -Inactive-
    • View Profile
Assistance Required
« on: September 06, 2009, 09:18:16 »
Hi all nifforummers
As you (may) have noticed, i havn't relesed a level in quite some time. Some of you may have read posts from me stating that Im making a huge level aroud 300 screnes. Well Currently I'm 2/3 done and its already over 300 screens... so yeah...
Now to why I'm posting this under collaborations. At the moment I am having a bit of a .... motivational ..... problem concerning one of the areas In this level, And I am seeking for some one who could help me out and create the area for me.
This person will need to be
  • *fairly* quick
  • VERY Good at adhering to an EXTREMELY tight brief...
  • I think Thats About it...

If you think you fit the above, post away, I'll chose one of you and PM you  a link you the level

Also, If I do choose, you, please don't tell anyone, i wish to keep it as much of a secret as possible Untill Its released!

Whoever manages to do it will get a MASSIVE CREDIT in the ..... credits (DER)... maybe I'll even make a Userbar for you
I'm not dead. Not entirely. And yes, I'm embarrassed by most of the posts I made here.
:hiddenstar: - From Pumpkinbot

Offline AClockworkLemon

• -Inactive-
    • View Profile
Re: Assistance Required
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 08:37:14 »
Hmm... I know its only been a day, but I kinda need to "get this party started" to reach my self-declared deadline of the begginning of term 4 (AUS) so soz for the double post and the whole rush etc. but as I mentioned above:
Lets get this party started, people.

[mod]Capitalized the last sentence. Shouting still isn't necessary on a forum.[/mod]
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 18:05:34 by LPChip »
I'm not dead. Not entirely. And yes, I'm embarrassed by most of the posts I made here.

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 09:38:09 »
And I am seeking for some one who could help me out and create the area for me.
Tilesets, screens, design, what?
Lurk more.

Offline AClockworkLemon

• -Inactive-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2009, 09:50:15 »
I've already got the tileset, design and music. Iv'e already done four screens before I gave up lol. All I need is the rest of the area

Offline Bored2death

• My attempt at a Nurykabe Tiled room XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2009, 18:13:56 »
I could try. No guarantees, but I could definitely give it my best shot. How big is the area?
Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2009, 20:48:59 »
I'll give it a go or help at least if you want - just make the area right? I don't see much of a problem, and aren't currently too busy.

If you want to see the whole image that made the avatar, it's at: http://www.redbubble.com/people/bligglenuber/art/2446578-2-dropsie-in-colour

Offline AClockworkLemon

• -Inactive-
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2009, 05:03:50 »
How big? err... BIG (about 40 screens or so (but im not sure)
I'll hopefully get the level up on mediafire this arvo.

Offline Bored2death

• My attempt at a Nurykabe Tiled room XD
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2009, 07:23:41 »
I'll see if I can find the time soon. Preparing for a test (already, I know)
Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2009, 21:27:39 »
I have enough time to get that done if you need me (I've recently done tests, so currently am in the quite bit before they start again)

If you want to see the whole image that made the avatar, it's at: http://www.redbubble.com/people/bligglenuber/art/2446578-2-dropsie-in-colour

Offline AClockworkLemon

• -Inactive-
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2009, 08:39:07 »
Ok, I think Bigglenuber gets it. I don't have anything against you B2D, just Biggle's got a bit of a "quiet spot" (apparently)

I'll try to get it up this arvo, If I can't, Your'e gonna have to wait 'till the weekend

Mods, feel free to lock this topic