The Never-Ending Story

• 89 Replies

Offline jetio4

• :hug:
    • View Profile
Re: The Never-Ending Story
« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2011, 18:44:14 »
pulls it. It doesn't budge, so
Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City, I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do~<br /><br />Time Square can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true~

Offline NESgamer190

• X-com's nightmare: Chryssalid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 16, 2011, 19:03:19 »
she looks around, and realizes the pull sign points...
Unretired.
http://nesgamer7190.deviantart.com/ (My DeviantArt Account.  Behold my not too good artistics.)
  (Mafia 9 pie maniac)

I really have nothing going for me for creative signatures.

« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2011, 21:18:45 »
at her face. So of course she

Offline swoopman2

• Couldn't decide on a colour...
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 01, 2011, 03:38:08 »
...does the thumb between the fingers trick to make it look like she pulled off her nose then...
Will beta test, just send me the game...

Offline NESgamer190

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 01, 2011, 03:40:00 »
...the pull sign opens like a door, revealing...
Unretired.
http://nesgamer7190.deviantart.com/ (My DeviantArt Account.  Behold my not too good artistics.)
  (Mafia 9 pie maniac)

Offline jetio4

• :hug:
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2011, 04:15:08 »
a wall! She turns to see
Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City, I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do~<br /><br />Time Square can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true~

Offline swoopman2

• Couldn't decide on a colour...
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 04, 2011, 01:29:15 »
...a button that says...
Will beta test, just send me the game...

« Reply #82 on: December 21, 2011, 16:09:57 »
Press button, receieve bacon.

Offline Denis

• I am the law only for my kind.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2012, 22:34:04 »
it turned out that there were bricks behind the door.
Son of prometheus

Offline Mirror Sound

• tumblr: mirrorsoundks.tumblr.com ask me stuff. :)
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr
« Reply #84 on: June 24, 2012, 18:33:37 »
So Juni raged because no bacon
Juni's Great Adventures 2 - to be released December.
Medieval Landscape - Postponed until the release of Juni's Great Adventures 2

mynameisteja.tumblr.com
a friend from school. c: follow her plz?

« Reply #85 on: June 28, 2012, 22:38:16 »
lived inside the apple, and then she

Offline NESgamer190

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 03, 2012, 15:30:07 »
went to try and break the brick...
Unretired.
  (Mafia 9 pie maniac)

Offline KnyttAdventures

• There needs to be cats.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 02, 2012, 23:22:06 »
But the bricks were actually just the pattern of the coat of the girl's cat who never actually died!
I'm a fan of Nifflas' work. But then again I'm a fan of lots of things so yeah.

« Reply #88 on: January 04, 2013, 22:58:36 »
And then this weird dog-thing...

Offline Lit Knob

• Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 16, 2021, 02:23:13 »
Full story (because why not. This ancient forgotten game intrigued me. Also this is not intended to be taken as a revival for obvious reasons):

One day, a girl awoke to find that her cat was missing. She looked everywhere, but it was gone. She thought that it was hiding somewhere in the garden, so she went and looked there. But she didn't know that she would find her cat only if it wanted to be found. Nevertheless, she kept searching for it. She climbed mountains, traversed prairies, even killed an epic monster in the underworld while searching for her cat. But it was not there; her cat was ready to take a dive into the mouth of a large Mudkip, then the girl saved her cat from the evil Mudkip. But there was still a large pikachu blocking the path to a cake, then Mudkip ate Pikachu, and it started opening its mouth again so the girl grabbed and ate the cake first, than grabbed the cat and jumped onto her convenient escape helicopter, where she turned the motors on and overloaded them 5 seconds later. The helicopter spiraled downward and flew far away from the Mudkip, directly into the cave of ultimate Knytts. The girl is Juni... Unexpected? Now she gets captured by bouncers and warped to another dimension, where it rains chocolate and history quickly crashes through your veins, and all water is replaced with Dr. Pepper. There, she finds the mystic fire rod from the Legend of Zelda. Unfortunately, it appears to be out of battery power! So, she uses it as a combat stick and discovers new parts of the tiki statue. Later, after an hour, she noticed that her tongue was glowing blue! The evil Mudkip corporation was activating their evil Mudkip Society X Laser! The MSX Laser is long!  So the Mudkip Society activated the program, Konami Tennis. It was fun to play. However, when she lost the game, something went wrong, and the MSX Laser turned into a light saber. Juni grabbed it, and killed the cat, who is the ruler of pastrami sandwiches. When she realized that cat was the plot, she promptly skewered him, and he fell to the ground, dead. At the funeral, all the pastrami sandwiches put her in jail to avoid that she destroys the plot of another forum game. However, we go on playing. And the whole forum exploded just to kill one person. Is it the end? No, Juni is in jail and got key. But unfortunately, she is in Soviet Russia, so key actually get her. Juni swiftly cuts the poor key in half with her lightsaber. Yet, now she can't get out. That's okay though, because a nearby wall had no collision detection, and she go through it, but Juni was in another dimension, so she quickly did a wallswim and ended up in Pangea. However, she gets stuck in a hollow-for-no-reason wall, and cannot get out. To save herself, she presses Key+Key+Other Key and kills SingingSurger because he's lame. Now, she finds herself inside Mt. Pleasant, house of the crazy people and wonders how to escape. She finds the secret exit but it's blocked by a chair. She takes away the chair, but she can't seem to be able to open the exit. Then, she suddenly realizes that the door says pull, so she pulls it. It doesn't budge, so she looks around, and realizes the pull sign points at her face. So of course she does the thumb between the fingers trick to make it look like she pulled off her nose then the pull sign opens like a door, revealing a wall! She turns to see a button that says Press button, receieve bacon. It turned out that there were bricks behind the door. So Juni raged because no bacon lived inside the apple, and then she went to try and break the brick but the bricks were actually just the pattern of the coat of the girl's cat who never actually died! And then this weird dog-thing necroposted in an obscure thread.

The End
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 05:58:28 by Lit Knob »
"The flaw expert" -egomassive