Forum Logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 18, 2019, 18:02:53 | See new unread posts
Home Help Search Arcade Chat Login Register

nifflas.ni2.se  |  Nifflas' Support Forum  |  General  |  Forum Games  |  Topic: The Never-Ending Story « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 Print
Author Topic: The Never-Ending Story  (Read 38210 times)
NESgamer190

Total My honestly gotten stars: 0

X-com's nightmare: Chryssalid.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2009, 14:00:21 »

One day, a girl awoke to find that her cat was missing.  She looked everywhere, but it was gone.  She thought that it was hiding somewhere in the garden, so she went and looked there.  But she didn't know that she would find her cat only if it wanted to be found. Nevertheless, she kept searching for it. She climbed mountains, traversed prairies, even killed an epic monster in the underworld while searching for her cat but was not there, was ready to take a dive into...

Unretired.
http://nesgamer7190.deviantart.com/ (My DeviantArt Account.  Behold my not too good artistics.)
  (Mafia 9 pie maniac)

I really have nothing going for me for creative signatures.
Purple Pineapple

Total My honestly gotten stars: 20

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2009, 18:21:28 »

*minor edits*

One day, a girl awoke to find that her cat was missing.  She looked everywhere, but it was gone.  She thought that it was hiding somewhere in the garden, so she went and looked there.  But she didn't know that she would find her cat only if it wanted to be found. Nevertheless, she kept searching for it. She climbed mountains, traversed prairies, even killed an epic monster in the underworld while searching for her cat. But it was not there; her cat was ready to take a dive into the mouth of a large

Lurk more.
StraightFlame

Total My honestly gotten stars: 67

Super Duper High School Palette-Swapper

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2009, 13:51:11 »

Mudkip, then the girl saved

Knyttster

Oh, look at this, it's my personal text!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2009, 23:57:18 »

One day, a girl awoke to find that her cat was missing.  She looked everywhere, but it was gone.  She thought that it was hiding somewhere in the garden, so she went and looked there.  But she didn't know that she would find her cat only if it wanted to be found. Nevertheless, she kept searching for it. She climbed mountains, traversed prairies, even killed an epic monster in the underworld while searching for her cat. But it was not there; her cat was ready to take a dive into the mouth of a large Mudkip, then the girl saved her cat from the evil Mudkip.

Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
Comhon

Total My honestly gotten stars: 12

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2009, 09:47:51 »

One day, a girl awoke to find that her cat was missing.  She looked everywhere, but it was gone.  She thought that it was hiding somewhere in the garden, so she went and looked there.  But she didn't know that she would find her cat only if it wanted to be found. Nevertheless, she kept searching for it. She climbed mountains, traversed prairies, even killed an epic monster in the underworld while searching for her cat. But it was not there; her cat was ready to take a dive into the mouth of a large Mudkip, then the girl saved her cat from the evil Mudkip. But there was still a

(by the way, what is Mudkip?)

smeagle

Total My honestly gotten stars: 3

Using Arch now

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2009, 11:21:47 »

One day, a girl awoke to find that her cat was missing.  She looked everywhere, but it was gone.  She thought that it was hiding somewhere in the garden, so she went and looked there.  But she didn't know that she would find her cat only if it wanted to be found. Nevertheless, she kept searching for it. She climbed mountains, traversed prairies, even killed an epic monster in the underworld while searching for her cat. But it was not there; her cat was ready to take a dive into the mouth of a large Mudkip, then the girl saved her cat from the evil Mudkip. But there was still a large pikachu blocking

(a mudkip is a pokemon )
Firecat

Total My honestly gotten stars: 52

Every bit is important.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2009, 19:58:15 »

One day, a girl awoke to find that her cat was missing.  She looked everywhere, but it was gone.  She thought that it was hiding somewhere in the garden, so she went and looked there.  But she didn't know that she would find her cat only if it wanted to be found. Nevertheless, she kept searching for it. She climbed mountains, traversed prairies, even killed an epic monster in the underworld while searching for her cat. But it was not there; her cat was ready to take a dive into the mouth of a large Mudkip, then the girl saved her cat from the evil Mudkip. But there was still a large pikachu blocking the path to a cake, then

There's 110011 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, Those who don't, and those who confuse it with ASCII.
StraightFlame

Total My honestly gotten stars: 67

Super Duper High School Palette-Swapper

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2009, 20:59:08 »

<offtopic>
(by the way, what is Mudkip?)
Just so you know, Mudkip is a blue Mud Fish Pokemon, that, however it is a fish, somehow has legs and can live on land.
</offtopic>

One day, a girl awoke to find that her cat was missing.  She looked everywhere, but it was gone.  She thought that it was hiding somewhere in the garden, so she went and looked there.  But she didn't know that she would find her cat only if it wanted to be found. Nevertheless, she kept searching for it. She climbed mountains, traversed prairies, even killed an epic monster in the underworld while searching for her cat. But it was not there; her cat was ready to take a dive into the mouth of a large Mudkip, then the girl saved her cat from the evil Mudkip. But there was still a large pikachu blocking the path to a cake, then Mudkip ate Pikachu, and it
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 21:01:14 by StraightFlame » Logged

Comhon

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2009, 11:55:50 »

One day, a girl awoke to find that her cat was missing.  She looked everywhere, but it was gone.  She thought that it was hiding somewhere in the garden, so she went and looked there.  But she didn't know that she would find her cat only if it wanted to be found. Nevertheless, she kept searching for it. She climbed mountains, traversed prairies, even killed an epic monster in the underworld while searching for her cat. But it was not there; her cat was ready to take a dive into the mouth of a large Mudkip, then the girl saved her cat from the evil Mudkip. But there was still a large pikachu blocking the path to a cake, then Mudkip ate Pikachu, and it started opening its mounth again so

smeagle

Total My honestly gotten stars: 3

Using Arch now

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2009, 11:58:35 »

One day, a girl awoke to find that her cat was missing.  She looked everywhere, but it was gone.  She thought that it was hiding somewhere in the garden, so she went and looked there.  But she didn't know that she would find her cat only if it wanted to be found. Nevertheless, she kept searching for it. She climbed mountains, traversed prairies, even killed an epic monster in the underworld while searching for her cat. But it was not there; her cat was ready to take a dive into the mouth of a large Mudkip, then the girl saved her cat from the evil Mudkip. But there was still a large pikachu blocking the path to a cake, then Mudkip ate Pikachu, and it started opening its mounth again so the girl grabbed and ate the cake first
Comhon

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2009, 16:43:27 »

One day, a girl awoke to find that her cat was missing.  She looked everywhere, but it was gone.  She thought that it was hiding somewhere in the garden, so she went and looked there.  But she didn't know that she would find her cat only if it wanted to be found. Nevertheless, she kept searching for it. She climbed mountains, traversed prairies, even killed an epic monster in the underworld while searching for her cat. But it was not there; her cat was ready to take a dive into the mouth of a large Mudkip, then the girl saved her cat from the evil Mudkip. But there was still a large pikachu blocking the path to a cake, then Mudkip ate Pikachu, and it started opening its mounth again so the girl grabbed and ate the cake first, than grabbed the cat and jumped

Mochaalatte

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2009, 05:48:05 »

One day, a girl awoke to find that her cat was missing.  She looked everywhere, but it was gone.  She thought that it was hiding somewhere in the garden, so she went and looked there.  But she didn't know that she would find her cat only if it wanted to be found. Nevertheless, she kept searching for it. She climbed mountains, traversed prairies, even killed an epic monster in the underworld while searching for her cat. But it was not there; her cat was ready to take a dive into the mouth of a large Mudkip, then the girl saved her cat from the evil Mudkip. But there was still a large pikachu blocking the path to a cake, then Mudkip ate Pikachu, and it started opening its mounth again so the girl grabbed and ate the cake first, than grabbed the cat and jumped onto her convenient escape helicopter, where

Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
Bluh bluh. I have this thing now.
Comhon

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2009, 19:01:13 »

One day, a girl awoke to find that her cat was missing.  She looked everywhere, but it was gone.  She thought that it was hiding somewhere in the garden, so she went and looked there.  But she didn't know that she would find her cat only if it wanted to be found. Nevertheless, she kept searching for it. She climbed mountains, traversed prairies, even killed an epic monster in the underworld while searching for her cat. But it was not there; her cat was ready to take a dive into the mouth of a large Mudkip, then the girl saved her cat from the evil Mudkip. But there was still a large pikachu blocking the path to a cake, then Mudkip ate Pikachu, and it started opening its mounth again so the girl grabbed and ate the cake first, than grabbed the cat and jumped onto her convenient escape helicopter, where she turned the motors on and

PeppyHare4000

Total My honestly gotten stars: 4

My time in this forum is over...

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2009, 03:04:21 »

One day, a girl awoke to find that her cat was missing.  She looked everywhere, but it was gone.  She thought that it was hiding somewhere in the garden, so she went and looked there.  But she didn't know that she would find her cat only if it wanted to be found. Nevertheless, she kept searching for it. She climbed mountains, traversed prairies, even killed an epic monster in the underworld while searching for her cat. But it was not there; her cat was ready to take a dive into the mouth of a large Mudkip, then the girl saved her cat from the evil Mudkip. But there was still a large pikachu blocking the path to a cake, then Mudkip ate Pikachu, and it started opening its mounth again so the girl grabbed and ate the cake first, than grabbed the cat and jumped onto her convenient escape helicopter, where she turned the motors on and

Overloaded them 5 seconds later.
Shawnachu

Total My honestly gotten stars: 1

Contemplating

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2009, 04:55:03 »

One day, a girl awoke to find that her cat was missing.  She looked everywhere, but it was gone.  She thought that it was hiding somewhere in the garden, so she went and looked there.  But she didn't know that she would find her cat only if it wanted to be found. Nevertheless, she kept searching for it. She climbed mountains, traversed prairies, even killed an epic monster in the underworld while searching for her cat. But it was not there; her cat was ready to take a dive into the mouth of a large Mudkip, then the girl saved her cat from the evil Mudkip. But there was still a large pikachu blocking the path to a cake, then Mudkip ate Pikachu, and it started opening its mounth again so the girl grabbed and ate the cake first, than grabbed the cat and jumped onto her convenient escape helicopter, where she turned the motors on and overloaded them 5 seconds later. The helicopter spiraled downward

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 Print 
nifflas.ni2.se  |  Nifflas' Support Forum  |  General  |  Forum Games  |  Topic: The Never-Ending Story « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length