[Action/Adventure/fighting(?)]Noitu Love and others...

• 9 Replies

Offline Evilguy

• ...will eat you!!!
    • View Profile
[Action/Adventure/fighting(?)]Noitu Love and others...
« on: August 23, 2009, 19:43:32 »
I can't believe no-one has posted this yet...but oh well here i go C)p

Noitu Love
The year is 2188. The city is protected by an organization called "The Peacekeepers League" and everything is swell except for that it's under attack! By a robot army lead by professor Darnacus Damnation!!

This game is an action packed adventure of several long levels (with save feature) and you play as Noitu Love, a young and talented boy, who's purpose it is in life to stop Darnacus and live up to his intercom girl Lori's expectations.
Spoiler: Screens (click to show/hide)
I wish Noitu Love 2 was free as well <_<

Chalk
Chalk is all about drawing your way to all the glory! Draw lines across shapes to destroy them, turn back bullets at enemies and thwart huge boss enemies by bouncing stuff back in their faces!

It's an arcade-game sized outing with the simple approach of a chalkboard. Because, you know, chalkboards are simpler than pen and paper...? Download it for some different arcade fun!

Legend Of Princess
Ah, yes, my one fangame! This whole idea came from joining the desire to make a Zelda-game and wanting to try out making an action game that has its levels change slightly depending on your equipment.

It was a simple idea and it was really fun to make this using satirical renderings of famous characters, but since it's a fangame I couldn't make a whole game out of it. It feels that time is better spent on original creations!

Have fun! Beware, though, it doesn't really play like a Zelda-game so there's always the chance that you may not enjoy it as much. This is in no way how I'd actually want a true Zelda game to be either, it was just for fun.

Yeah, at first, i tried to write my own descriptions...but then i found out they sucked :oops: so i just quoted the website, i hope i didn't do wrong :oops: But yeah, this guys games are great, a must play :)
This signature has been hidden by a staffmember because it breaks the Official Nifflas Forum Rules. The owner of this signature may edit out the [stl]...[/stl] tag which shows this message when fixing their signature.

Tip: use the [table] tags to put content next to eachother.
For more info, refer to the "Help"-button.
EVILGUY WILL EAT YOU!!!
[/stl]

Re: [Action/Adventure/fighting(?)]Noitu Love and others...
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 20:11:34 »
I remember playing these a long time ago. Perhaps it's time I try them again. :)
Lurk more.

Offline Miss Paula

• I demand more of these.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 21:28:42 »
I believe the rules about this board tell you to post unrelated games in separate posts.
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
:hs::hs::hs::hs::fish::hs::hs::hs::hs:
:hs:

Offline Evilguy

• ...will eat you!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 21:40:14 »
Ahaha does being made by the same guy count? ... sorry ... should i split them up into several topics now? ... again sorry...
This signature has been hidden by a staffmember because it breaks the Official Nifflas Forum Rules. The owner of this signature may edit out the [stl]...[/stl] tag which shows this message when fixing their signature.

Tip: use the [table] tags to put content next to eachother.
For more info, refer to the "Help"-button.
EVILGUY WILL EAT YOU!!!
[/stl]

Offline TheoX

• Lost in retro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2009, 00:14:44 »
Noitu Love 2 is the best of all of Konjak's games, but unfortunately it is for sale and therefore cannot be posted here. :sad:
Miscellany:
My Website
My Chiptune Music
Currently: Having fun at college.

Offline minmay

• View Profile
    • Cow Muffins
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2009, 04:06:04 »
I believe the rules about this board tell you to post unrelated games in separate posts.

These games are by the same author, quite similar, and quite small.  To put things bluntly: screw the rules, we don't want redundant topics.

Offline LimeLemon

• ¯\(°_o)/¯ i dunno lol
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2009, 08:51:24 »
I believe you mean: "Screw the rules, I have money!"
Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Backloggery (click to show/hide)

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2009, 01:56:14 »
N00biest question, but how to you select? (in noitu love) what are the controls????? :huh:
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 02:05:59 by Mathexpert »

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2009, 04:02:13 »
Shift, ctrl, I think. Don't remember. If not, z and x. wasd or arrow keys? I dunno.
Lurk more.