Drop down

• 48 Replies

Offline Niffreak

• Irritant forum noob.
    • View Profile
Re: Drop down
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2009, 15:54:58 »
The shower of dice bang me up. I faint and fall over, on to the next poster.
Please visit  http://razzorville.myminicity.com ! You would make me very happy.

I could get an avatar... if i had a good pic and a bit more patience.

"It is a wonder that current education methods have not yet strangled the sacred spirit of curiosity" Einstein

Owner of the creativity trophy from Do what you want 2. I don't know how to rescue it from the burning wreck of the original forum.

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2009, 20:06:55 »
Which is me, i use pyrokinesis to set him on fire, and drop him onto the guy below me, lol.

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2009, 01:24:47 »
I throw some water over him, and he falls down to the next poster as a pile of ashes.
Lurk more.

Offline Mochaalatte

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2009, 16:06:13 »
I catch the ashes in my pipe, realize smoking is bad smoking is bad smoking is bad , and then drop the pipe.
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)
Bluh bluh. I have this thing now.

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2009, 19:02:07 »
I quite handily catch the pipe in my mouth while sitting in my library next to the fire catching up with the newspaper. I decide that I look quite dapper and proceed to throw away the striped top hat I was wearing.
Then proceed to wonder why I don't have a roof over my library if people keep dropping things

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2009, 17:16:51 »
*plays Roblox and looks up* Oh my gosh theres a ha--- *falls off*

Offline kaizoman666

• I'm a flasher.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2009, 19:19:33 »
I catch you, stick you in a meat grinder, then drop the red stuff that comes out.
:hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar:

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2009, 20:12:16 »
I catch the red stuff in a Spelunky Kapala, but the force of the falling stuff is too great and I drop it.
Lurk more.

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2009, 11:43:04 »
*Loses his personal vial of life potion into the graveyard*
::catches vial of life potion:: ...not before a few droplets spill into a conveniently placed bucket of water...
I somehow fall into the bucket (that red stuff was me) and get revived, then drop the Kapala thing whatever it is. Just to notice that i am still in it...

Offline kaizoman666

• I'm a flasher.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2009, 21:04:25 »
Ummm... What? Whats with the random quotes?

Anyway, I grab the Kapala and fill it with water, but the water all spills out.
:hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar::hiddenstar:

Offline FlyingPigBoy

• Lord of the Swine
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2009, 23:47:41 »
I catch the water in the glass and start to drink it, but then I realize that it has several pieces of StraightFlame in it. I drop the glass in disgust.

Spoiler: Thanks Saml! (click to show/hide)
My stars:
(embarrassingly empty)

Offline Mochaalatte

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2009, 02:06:50 »
I decide to drop my (figurative) dentures in the glass of water that for some reason fell on my head.

I missed the glass though, and drop the (figurative) dentures through a (figurative) grate that is for some reason in my (figurative) bedroom.

« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2009, 09:03:10 »
srry for a bit offtopic but...
Ummm... What? Whats with the random quotes?

Well, it was to get something to revive the red stuff in the Kapala. So i deciced ''I let the red stuff fall in the life potion'', quoted NESgamer190's action, and i found out that the red stuff can't fall in the life potion if it is just, in the vial. Then i saw that 10% of the potion fell into a bucket when theiza27 caught it. And i went on quoting them... (with 'them' i just mean theiza27) So the people would understand what was with the life potion.

[/offtopic]

I jump out of the glass, see that this is all figurative, fall down (since i can't stand in a figurative area) and try to catch the dentures... But i can't catch them since they are figurative. (yes, i can't interact with ANYTHING figurative)

Offline SingingSurger

• Dang, I get my shirt stretched out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2010, 01:34:40 »
The dentures keep falling, and I go to catch them. I leap, and start falling, and miss. Two falling things, oh my!
Ah, look at all the lonely people.

Offline Mochaalatte

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2010, 01:48:38 »
I catch the (figurative) dentures in my mouth, and whack SingingSurger through a nearby window. He lands (semi) safely on a balcony below, however, shrapnel from the window keeps falling.