Have you ever?

• 658 Replies

Offline Salmoneous

• View Profile
Re: Have you ever?
« Reply #615 on: May 07, 2014, 12:50:17 »
No I haven't.

Have you ever poisoned someone?

Yes I have. Several in fact. The best one to mention here is the fact that I can "heal" by touch but also over long distances. I've been successful curing someone who was terminally ill.

Are you some sort of new age spiritual relativist LPChip? How do you know you have healing powers? What's the full story I wanna know.

Offline LPChip

• You can only truly help other people by allowing them to fail.
  • Excel at the thing you're the best at!
    • View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #616 on: May 07, 2014, 14:32:23 »
Not that I am aware of. Unless you count a practical joke where I put salt in someone's coffee just for the fun of it.

Have you ever withnessed 3 or more weather types whitin 5 minutes of time? (like sunshine, rain, snow, thunder, etc)

Yes I have. Several in fact. The best one to mention here is the fact that I can "heal" by touch but also over long distances. I've been successful curing someone who was terminally ill.

Are you some sort of new age spiritual relativist LPChip? How do you know you have healing powers? What's the full story I wanna know.
Spoiler: Actually I am. (click to show/hide)
on the left, above my avatar.

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Fubaka

• We are the music makers.
    • View Profile
    • My Music Page
« Reply #617 on: May 07, 2014, 15:32:47 »
Oh yes.  Where I live, erratic weather is the norm.

Have you ever had a strongly held belief completely reversed within the span of an hour?
Things to remember when writing figures of speech and sound:
The power of poetry comes from the ability to defy logic. Defy logic often.

Use a metaphor and tell us that your lover is the sky. Tell us that your lover is the sky. When you do that, we won't believe you. We won't believe you because saying so makes no sense, but we'll see a meaning. We'll see a meaning.

The other thing is the ability to be remembered. Love anything.

Love anything

Offline Salmoneous

• View Profile
« Reply #618 on: May 07, 2014, 21:27:06 »
I guess in teenage years thinking I was smarter and better than everyone. Don't know if that count for strongly held belief or just part of growing up.

Have you ever contemplated suicide?

@LPChip
Cool story thanks for sharing. Is chakra master a paying profession? How does chakra feel? I talked with another third eyer once about it and I gave him an example. One can mentally focus on any part of the body and feel it and he said it must be chakra. What else can chakra do? Sorry for off-topic.

Edit by LPChip: I'll PM you about this so we aren't going further off-topic.

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: May 27, 2014, 18:52:33 »
No. Why? Life is good. ;)

Have you ever slept less than 7 hours?
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #620 on: May 27, 2014, 21:23:10 »
Yes. Too often I'm affraid. Last night only slept 5 hours, because I wasn't tired when I had to sleep, and my alarm woke me up on the usual time, so I had to get out.

There was once when I was ill that I couldn't sleep due to breathing problems (nose full etc) that I slept only 1 to 1,5 hours max before waking up, trying to do that 2 or 3 times during the night, so I slept a total of 4 hours max each night. It was really breaking me in the end, but when my nose problems got better I would sleep better too.

Have you ever had a mess in your room, lost something then finally cleaned your entire room hoping to find that missing item, only to remember where it was (not in your room) after you cleaned your entire room?

MODPlug Central Forum
"If I tried to kill you, I'd end up with a big fat hole through my laptop." - Chironex

Offline Fubaka

• View Profile
    • My Music Page
« Reply #621 on: August 09, 2014, 06:56:29 »
Yes, I was looking for my Diablo 2 CDs.

Have you ever genuinely fallen in love with a fictional character?

Use a metaphor and tell us that your lover is the sky. Tell us that your lover is the sky. When you do that, we won't believe you. We won't believe you because saying so makes no sense, but we'll see a meaning. We'll see a meaning.

Love anything

Offline the Jack

• not *that* Jack!
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: August 09, 2014, 21:00:50 »
Happens to me all the time. Especially with fictional characters my spouse (who's a novelist) comes up with.

Have you ever realized that something you had believed unquestioningly for years wasn't actually true?

Actually, it's eggplant.

Offline Fubaka

• View Profile
    • My Music Page
« Reply #623 on: March 13, 2015, 20:32:12 »
Yes.  Happened when I was 15. Threw me into a deep depression for a few months.  Will say no more than that.

Have you ever invented your own recipe for any food item? (besides sandwiches)

Love anything

Offline LPChip

• View Profile
    • LPChip Interactive
« Reply #624 on: March 14, 2015, 00:47:34 »
Yes and no. When I cook I often improvise with gredients used, but I never actually turned something into a real recipe and shared it.

Have you ever gone to the cinema to watch a movie, being under the impression that it was really good, only to find out that the movie sucked really really bad?

MODPlug Central Forum

Offline CWolvie

• Expect the unexpected.
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: March 14, 2015, 20:12:51 »
No. I mean I've never been to the cinema since my childhood. I can't even remember the name of that movie.

Have you ever stared at someone or something longer than necessary?
Finished levels:
(my first try)

“Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.” ~ Khalil Gibran

Offline Fubaka

• View Profile
    • My Music Page
« Reply #626 on: March 14, 2015, 21:44:09 »
Yes.  All the time.  With pretty much everything.

Have you ever had a rapid shift in diet that stuck?

Love anything

« Reply #627 on: July 20, 2017, 16:48:36 »
No
Have you ever fallen down the stairs?
Follow that will and that way which experience confirms to be your own

Offline SilasMann

• A Real Horse
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: July 20, 2017, 19:11:56 »
No, thankfully.
Have you ever broken a bone?

Offline ixMarcel

• I'll get you during my next save game!
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: July 20, 2017, 20:54:22 »
Yes. It was my right toe. This happened during a football game, but I didn't realize it was broken until the end of the match when it started to hurt badly.

Have you ever spoiled a show/game for yourself while looking for the soundtrack online?