Simplicty [ a horror concept for all!]

• 3 Replies
Simplicty [ a horror concept for all!]
« on: July 29, 2009, 11:54:09 »
GAH!  :crazy:
I cant keep this inside my head any longer i gotta share it!
no one has done something like this so... i will say what im thinking

The level is simplicity you start out in a city and just do ordinary things like in capitalism.. (go here press down , deliver it here press down)
but then slowly you lose your mind and juni becomes a ...murder.... (starts with haterd agianst your boss)
you strike at night when the darkness covers you like a blanket (that object in KSA will act like night fall, you will have to doge police, you get caught by walking into a certain shift which acts like thier sight of range and a cut scene will pop up saying you got caught)
this murder sparks many more
but yet your murders are causing you to have hallucallations....
so will insanity grip you or will you become an infamous murder... (two endings or four max depending on the choices you make)

it will be done as if im telling a story to you so in this fromat (she stood in front of the door and pondered if she should enter) or (she stands back and takes in what she has just done...she cant believe)

now you may ask why i would want to make a level like this..well juni is always good (or mostly) and she hasnt done anything radical thing like this so i thought i should make a level where she is the evil problem.

EDIT:
Important note: After i typed this all up i realised if i tryed to do it by myself i probably wouldnt get it done anytime soon (i've started it) but with all the other levels im trying to do sooo this is going to be  a collaberation project

If your interested and you want to help just post saying that you wanna contribute.
I need three people one for each murder including me
so i make the first murder and then i will send it to the second person and
they will continue the story line how they see fit (they have to include a murder) and so on

CONTRIBUTERS
Strange Darkness
Pick Yer Poison
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 10:02:44 by Strange Darkness »

Offline Dandelion

• Yay owls!
    • View Profile
Re: Simplicty [ a horror concept for all!]
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 16:41:36 »
This sounds so cool! It will be interesting to see what ending you get. It's a great concept, it would be a shame if it wasn't finished.
And about the KSA issue, you need to either rename "KSAdvanced.exe" to "Knytt Stories.exe" or download the level editor mod Looki made and change the .exe to KSAdvanced. (I hope that's right...) Check out the KSA thread for more help.

Check out my tilesets!

Offline Pick Yer Poison

• One cool cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 18:21:08 »
This sounds very interesting. I would like to contribute! If you want a sample of the kind of thing I like to do, you can take a look at the dark parts of the atmosphere of "Darkness" (a level of mine, the link is in my signature) and imagine them all them all the way through. Then you can decide if something with that sort of mood would be fitting. :)

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 09:44:34 »
@Dandelion
Thanks for the help :D ill try that and see if it works

@Pick Yer Poison
A contributer!  C)p
well recently i have downloaded Darkness but i havent tryed it yet
so i will try it and then sort something out.. ill just put your name on the list for now

once i have another two contributers i will send a pm to you to explainn in more detail the whole thing

now i have to say this i have started it (2 screens XD) but that was so i wont forget about this level.. real progression will start either next week or the week after
(i have to finish off Empty corridor [yes i think its coming to an end soon...i think] and just do a bit on Grim)

EDIT
This will not be continue as i have just had an error on my comp and it was deleted, now instead of starting agian i just want to work on Empty Corridor (yes it survived) so if anyone out there likes this idea and wants to make a level go ahead use it
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 09:53:23 by Strange Darkness »