Mafia 4 day 2

• 207 Replies
Re: Mafia 4 day 1
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2009, 21:20:08 »
On Battlehawk:
Your vote on Victor, I don't see why you have chosen him as opposed to the other three candidates you've picked. It seems unnatural or that you're just voting for the sake of voting or random voting, which contradicts the less random spirit of the rest of your post.

If you look closely I only FOSd Victor. I merely stated that I thought him the most suspicious. I did not vote him, and I could also be completely wrong. Its hard to try to gather evidence from random posts such as the ones we previously saw, but I had to try to make an intelligent post in order to, as you put it earlier, " drag us out of the gray sludgy depths of randomness of early D1".

Offline Lunar_Tick

• "Do not disturb my circles"
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2009, 21:23:29 »
PS. The only real danger of random voting is bandwagons.
Well, that and random voting so that some guy has four votes and then the mafia pile on him at the end and lynch him.
But neither of those things aren't going to happen really. >_>

If you look closely I only FOSd Victor.
Oh yeah, my bad.
Νίψον ἀνομήματα μὴ μόναν ὄψιν

« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2009, 21:29:00 »
Oh yeah, I almost forgot, the reason I didn't ask a question is because I couldn't think of what to ask. :oops: I'll try to think of something, I'm still getting the hang of this game. X)

Offline TechnoGeek

• My new project, Notroid
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2009, 22:44:08 »
And if anyone plays the "I can't keep up with the game, oh it's so hard and I'm so stressed" card I will kill them in the night, to put them out of their misery. Yes, I am looking at you Llewellyn.

that suggests to me that you are mafia or sk...
vote:Lunar_Tick
FOS:victor
Spoiler: Technogeek's Signature (click to show/hide)

Offline Razzorman

• Contemplating name change.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2009, 23:43:16 »
And if anyone plays the "I can't keep up with the game, oh it's so hard and I'm so stressed" card I will kill them in the night, to put them out of their misery. Yes, I am looking at you Llewellyn.

Well, yeah, it is weird that he'd say that, but its too stupid to actually mean anything.
If you were mafia, would you say out loud that you are going to nightkill someone?

Still, there is the (very very) slight possibility that he slipped, so FOS: Lunar_Tick until we are given an explanation.

Also, I'd like to unvote.
My only star: :hiddenstar:

:D

Offline Sabata

• View Profile
    • Esper - A webcomic based on Espernet
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2009, 23:48:58 »
I will Unvote, but keep my Finger Of Suspicion on Victor12, as he seems to be overreacting to me. :/
- Nifflas
:hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: - Chironex
:hiddenstar: - The Old Nifflas' Forum Community for my userbars
:hiddenstar: - Halflight
:hiddenstar: - BloxMaster
:hiddenstar: - Aquatic Liger

« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2009, 23:58:17 »
Unvote, FOS:Lunar_Tick. It was... rather stupid to say that, even if it was a joke.

*sigh* I hate the random vote time, it's the worst part of Mafia. Next time, I suggest that the mod gives a subtle clue as to somebody's role that we can mull over.

Offline LimeLemon

• ¯\(°_o)/¯ i dunno lol
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2009, 00:09:53 »
What the... what exactly happened here?
vote:LimeLemon

Lynch anyone, I don't feel like I care much. OLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL

[mod]super small text removed, as per the Official Forum Rules.[/mod]
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 12:12:18 by Miss Paula »
Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Backloggery (click to show/hide)

« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2009, 01:20:30 »
What the... what exactly happened here?
vote:LimeLemon

Lynch anyone, I don't feel like I care much. OLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL
I think lime lemon could be jester because of the shear stupidity and unessecary nature of that comment (sorry if that sounded nasty). Of course maybe that would be too obvious.

Well, yeah, it is weird that he'd say that, but its too stupid to actually mean anything.
If you were mafia, would you say out loud that you are going to nightkill someone?

Still, there is the (very very) slight possibility that he slipped, so FOS: Lunar_Tick until we are given an explanation.

Also, I'd like to unvote.

I missed that little comment of his. I think I'll FOS: Lunar_Tick as well to be safe, though it may just be a poor choice of words on his part.

Also, where is victor? I'd think he'd be a bit concerned now that around half the people here have FOSd him. Woops, aparently only 4 people have FOSd him, but I'm still surprised he hasn't said a single thing in quite a while.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 12:12:35 by Miss Paula »

Offline koromi

• ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
    • View Profile
    • livejournal
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2009, 01:54:52 »
you don't have to act like your role, battlehawk. doing so is stupid, but i think limelemon is just repeating what he tried on day 4 of last mafia: a deliberate outburst that is extremely noticeable, but removes all suspicion of being mafia. for this very reason, i put my finger of suspicion on limelemon.

lunar_tick: please explain your last post. no way could that have been a freudian slip, but an explanation is needed for this extremely strange behaviour.
...perhaps lunar_tick is the jester, and would like to act his role out?

Offline LimeLemon

• ¯\(°_o)/¯ i dunno lol
    • View Profile
    • Fur Affinity
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2009, 02:43:50 »
Did you read the super small text? It says:
Also, this was a joke, and if you think I'm suspicious because of this you're stupid.

I just said that to say something. Or start a discussion. I'm not trying to do anything, and I'm not claiming any role.
Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Backloggery (click to show/hide)

Offline Shawnachu

• Contemplating
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2009, 03:08:22 »
I'm gonna Unvote, and wait until Lunar explains his previous post.

« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2009, 03:57:05 »
Eh, if I might point out one thing to Battlehawk. Deleting/editing your posts is forbidden, even if it is something small.
Lurk more.

Offline Budja

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2009, 08:26:22 »
..and why is everyone unvoting? We won't find scum without pressure.

The chance of Lunar scum-slipping with that post is low to me.

unvote, vote Limelemon, koromi makes a fair point and that post was a little over-the-top jokey.

Offline Lunar_Tick

• "Do not disturb my circles"
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2009, 10:36:33 »
Oh for the sake of the great serpent queen of Babylon.
Νίψον ἀνομήματα μὴ μόναν ὄψιν