Mafia 4 day 2

• 207 Replies
Re: Mafia 4 day 1
« Reply #90 on: August 01, 2009, 14:48:28 »
This is the first game on this forum where a jester is even a possibility. It seems likely that NES gave the same chance of there being one as any other role.

Offline Budja

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 01, 2009, 15:28:47 »
Why?

Jester is a rare role. Cop/Investigator and Doctor (for example) are common roles.

Just stop the jester speculation already. Its anti-town to think you can't lynch someone for looking scummy because well... they are being scummy.

« Reply #92 on: August 01, 2009, 16:22:52 »
Jester is a rare role in many mafia games, it might not be here now that it has been added as a possibility. Did you even read what I said?

Offline Budja

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 01, 2009, 16:32:54 »
I did and I responded.

I am choosing to believe that there is no jester (v. likely as noone is really that scummy yet) and lynch a scummy person. If that person is a jester (v. unlikely), too bad the jester can win too.

Offline victor12

• AKA victory man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 01, 2009, 17:32:53 »
i am just busy:<
anyway, unvote and Vote:koromi. he is silent too.
*victorY12 wants his nickname on the forums changed.
*victorY12 is not dead, he's still hanging out on IRC.
Spoiler: this forum's visitors (click to show/hide)
NOTE:If you see it, a new flag will appear
Ask me anything.

Offline Razzorman

• Contemplating name change.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 01, 2009, 18:24:29 »

I guess that settles it then. :^^:
Vote: victor12
My only star: :hiddenstar:

:D

Offline koromi

• ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
    • View Profile
    • livejournal
« Reply #96 on: August 02, 2009, 02:53:18 »

hardly. i've done three posts. you've done three. also: being busy is the crappiest excuse ever.

vote: victor12

Offline Budja

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 02, 2009, 03:11:15 »
*ahem*

[warning]victor is at L-1[/warning]

I don't mind the pressure on victor, but I don't want him to be lynched yet. He is a lurker, not greatly scummy.

@victor, give us your opinion on the game so far. Prove your worth.

« Reply #98 on: August 02, 2009, 03:23:40 »
[warning]victor is at L-1[/warning]
*sigh* Indeed.
@victor, give us your opinion on the game so far. Prove your worth.
You may be on hold awhile there.
Lurk more.

Offline Lunar_Tick

• "Do not disturb my circles"
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 02, 2009, 09:48:36 »
Unvote.

On Koromi:
vote: victor12
Primarily, could you give your reasons for voting? It looks like you're voting because of Victor's silence, but, as you point out yourself, you are just as silent.
Secondarily, please respond to my post #65.

Also, I think I share some ground with budja on the issue that we are considering the possibility of a jester too much. Wouldn't it be better if we just found scum and shat up about it?
Νίψον ἀνομήματα μὴ μόναν ὄψιν

Offline victor12

• AKA victory man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 02, 2009, 10:39:08 »
OMG, you can't understand i do many things now like watching LPs on youtube, making a game in game maker, making a KS level etc. so now i go inactive. *thanks lunar for defence* *opens KS editor*
*victorY12 wants his nickname on the forums changed.
*victorY12 is not dead, he's still hanging out on IRC.
Spoiler: this forum's visitors (click to show/hide)
NOTE:If you see it, a new flag will appear
Ask me anything.

Offline Razzorman

• Contemplating name change.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 02, 2009, 22:58:44 »
@Everyone: Ahem. What do you think of a victor lynch? Is a good idea? If if you not, why? Is there anyone you are particularly suspicous of? If so, why?
Speak up goddammit!
My only star: :hiddenstar:

:D

Offline Sabata

• View Profile
    • Esper - A webcomic based on Espernet
« Reply #102 on: August 02, 2009, 23:10:23 »
Personally, I think lynching Victor12 would be a good idea. He's not helpful, nor providing anything reasonable (in my opinion) to his defense, and if he's that busy, as he says, he should be lynched for not being at all useful. :/

As for everyone else, LimeLemon, to me, still seems to be the Jester, or just drawing attention to himself for some reason. The Silents, well, you can't really be especially suspicious of them, because it's the first day, and any reason for their lynching is just as random as anyone else's. Victor shouldn't be seen as a Silent, because he's posted twice while heavy suspicion is on him, but hasn't given a reasonable argument to keep him from being killed, rather, he simply shows that we should get rid of him, because he's "too busy" to keep track of the game. :/

I Vote Victor12.
- Nifflas
:hiddenstar: :hiddenstar: - Chironex
:hiddenstar: - The Old Nifflas' Forum Community for my userbars
:hiddenstar: - Halflight
:hiddenstar: - BloxMaster
:hiddenstar: - Aquatic Liger

« Reply #103 on: August 02, 2009, 23:13:23 »
STOP DON'T VOTE FOR VICTOR!!!If, you do you may regret it terribly come D2! There are obvious mafia members among us who have started this bandwagon against him in order to divert attention from themselves. In my opinion when I accused Salmoneous earlier the mafia attempted to and succeeded in igniting a bandwagon against Victor to divert attention from Salmoneous. Victor's made 3 posts as of yet and in them there is almost no proof whatsoever that points to Victor being mafia. I believe that Victor may just be a bit of a noob to this, as 1 or  2 of you pointed out hes acted this way in previous games as well. As for his last post voting Koromi it strikes me as merely an amateurish mistake resulting from being out of touch with the majority of the proceedings of this game. As for voting him off to get rid of so called *dead weight* I'd like to call your attention to mafia 3 where Igiari was voted off for the same reason and regrets were voiced about it later. I wouldn't peg Victor as the sly crafty tactician the some of you seem to believe he is. In my opinion theres no doubt Salmoneous is the real scumbag here. All you have to do is look carefully at his posts to discover how alarmingly scummy he is. I will dissect them for you now:

I have already voted and I don't need to say anything more.
1. Yes you do. You can't just go around randomly accusing  people. Discussion is vital to the town in mafia. It allows the town to root out mafia and avoid mafia tricks and bandwagons
What? You think I'm the mafia because I'm not making a load of replays accusing people for being the mafia without any evidence or theory?

2. Not only was that a gross overreaction to Shawnachus simple prod at you for being silent, but it is also so horrifically contradictory it makes my head spin. For starters in contradicts what you said in sentence 1 and it completely contradicts your original post as shown below.
I Cast my vote on Victor12. Not that I think he is the mafia. Nobody knows who  the mafia is (Only the mafia themselves). On the first day we cant do any more then to vote out a random target.
Not only do you baselessly accuse Victor from out of the blue, but you confess to the fact that you have no evidence and promote random bandwagons in your very next sentence. This is a direct and complete contradiction to what you said above.

Just shut up and vote for someone!
3. This is, my friends, the final nail in Salmoneous's coffin. The red flag, the smoking gun. This is the damning evidence that will send Salmoneous's scummy rotting corpse to the grave. No one in their right minds would dare whisper what Salmoneous just shouted. If this and the evidence mentioned above doesn't scream mafia trying to discourage intelligent discussion and promote random bandwagons to divert suspicion from themselves and their cohorts then I don't know what does. Salmoneous's posts have been full of lies, contradictions, and telltale mafia rhetoric, and therefore I can say, beyond any reasonable doubt and with a clear conscience, SalmoneousI accuse you of being a member of the mafia and call on my colleagues to join me in condemning you to the hangmans noose. *que epic Phoenix Wright music*

Note: Sorry if I got a bit caught up in the moment when I was writing #3. X)

« Reply #104 on: August 02, 2009, 23:16:23 »
DAANG I WAS TO LATE!